- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Miami, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 220,000
"LE TI" – The Hinckley Talaria 29 Runabout is the perfect balance of beauty, craftsmanship and performance. Thoughtfully equipped with a single Yanmar 440 HP engine, Hamilton waterjet, Hinckley JetStick® and many other amenities, LE TI is a nice example of this popular Hinckley day boat. She is traditionally outfitted with Flag Blue Awlgripped hull, double cream boot stripe with red center and red bottom paint.
Specializing in used Hinckley Brokerage Sales on the southern US Atlantic Coast, please contact me, Hinckley Broker JENNIFER RICHARDS, Cell: 443-852-0707 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for information on used Hinckley boats.
HINCKLEY BROKERAGE OFFICES:
- SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME:
- Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 or email@example.com Office: 207-244-5531
- Broker: Wythe Ingebritson Cell: 207-664-8111 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531
- PORTSMOUTH, RI:
- Broker: Joe Dwyer Cell: 401-578-2919 or email@example.com Office: 401-683-7005
- ANNAPOLIS, MD:
- Broker: Brad Holbrook Cell: 404-406-9518 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 410-263-0095
- Broker: Jennifer Richards Cell: 443-852-0707 or email@example.com Office: 772-403-5387
- Broker: Jennifer Richards Cell: 443-852-0707 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 239-261-2879
- HARBOR SPRINGS-MI:
- Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 or email@example.com Office: 231-526-4378
- WEST COAST
- Broker: Miquel Corelli CPYB Cell: 949-500-2776 or firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 949-209-1809
Please contact Jennifer Richards at 772-403-5387 or Cell: 443-852-0707
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Hinckley Yachts
Designer: Bruce King
LOA: 29 ft 2 in
Beam: 9 ft 1 in
Maximum Draft: 1 ft 6 in
Displacement: 7500 lbs
Total Power: 440 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 6LY2A-STP diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 729
Drive Type: Jet Drive
Engine Power: 440 HP
Cruising Speed: 29 knots
Maximum Speed: 33 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (20 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (100 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (10 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 1
Number of heads: 1
HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides.
- Cream gelcoat deck with molded-in nonskid.
- Double boot stripe painted Cream Alwgrip with red center
- Red Bottom Paint
- Hull is DualGuard® Composite construction Kevlar® E-glass skin with balsa and Corecell® core, carbon fiber inner skin, SCRIMP® with vinylester resin.
- Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and Corecell® core, SCRIMP® molded with vinylester resin.
- Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail.
- Marelon® ball-valve seacocks.
- Swim Platform: Hinckley designed heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel mounting brackets and half round rubrail. Telescoping, stainless steel, 3-step folding swim ladder stores under swim platform.
- Self-draining forward anchor locker with flush hatch and electric windlass.
- Custom 316L stainless steel Hinckley bow chocks.
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile.
- Stainless steel pop-up mooring cleats.
- Teak cockpit sole
The Cockpit is finished with:
- Wrap-around 3-window curved windshield with tempered glass, varnished teak pods and coaming caps.
- Port and starboard forward windshield wipers with washers.
- Storage is provided in Stern seat locker, Settee lockers, Flush cockpit sole locker with hatch.
- Two (2) S.S. rod holders mounted on the port & starboard side decks.
This Runabout has a forward cuddy cabin with sliding molded door accessed from companionway between the helm and navigator dash area. Next, aft of the helm area is a cushioned L-shaped seating lounge area to port that seats four. The teak covered engine box top with built-in sink and insulated cooler is convenient to both the aft and forward seating areas. A cushioned aft facing settee is molded in the stern end of the engine box. Aft, a full-width forward-facing cushioned settee is at the transom.
- Pressure water system for head, sink and cockpit shower.
- Cockpit lighting controlled by switch at helm station.
Through the forward sliding companionway door is a small cuddy cabin finished in satin-varnished cherry with white acoustic overhead.
- Opening overhead hatch for plenty of ventilation and natural airflow.
- V-berth cushions with insert
- V-berth sides are sheathed in varnished cherry wood.
- Varnished cherry trim.
- Vacu-flush 12-Volt toilet between plumbed to a 10-gallon holding tank with deck pump-out
- (2) Frigast 12-Volt stainless steel lights - port and starboard.
- Electrical breaker panel.
- Stereo and VHF radio
Forward is the Helm Area with matching Ultraleather passenger seating.
- Flush watertight cockpit sole hatch between chairs offers additional storage as well as access to systems below deck
- (2) Cup holders outboard to port
- (2) Clarion marine stereo speakers port and starboard, outboard below each shelf.
Lounge Area is just aft from the helm area with an L-shaped inboard and forward-facing curved settee with a varnished teak shelf cap.
- Two storage lockers under bottom cushions.
- Seating is Ultraleather Red.
- Varnished teak folding table.
HELM STATION features:
- Custom modified instrument pod and dash.
- Custom starboard shelf instrument layout with JetStick® mode panel, auto pilot control, and cup holder.
- 15” Nardi stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood rim.
- Engine gauges and controls.
- 12-volt “cigarette style” outlet.
- Trim tab gauges
ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Raymarine L770DRC Plus GPS, Color Sounder/Chartplotter
- ICOM M402 VHF Radio.
- Ritchie compass.
- Hella Marine handheld spotlight.
- Sony AM/FM CD Receiver and two Clarion marine speakers.
MID and AFT COCKPIT
The varnished teak top covered engine box has an electric-lift access to the engine area.
- Top-opening access to a sink and faucet with pressurized freshwater.
- Top-opening access to an insulated cooler.
- Aft-facing cushioned seating for two on the aft end of engine box.
- Full-width, forward-facing aft settee cushioned seating Ultraleather Red.
- Storage locker under transom seat/access to jet drive.
- Freshwater shower is located under coaming starboard.
- Two stainless steel rod holders mounted on port & starboard side decks.
- Rupp rod holders on port & starboard under gunwale. Two per side for a total of four.
Low resistance, heavy copper and sacrificial zinc anode electrical bonding system includes zinc saver:
12-Volt DC Electrical System:
- Batteries total 420-amp/hrs:
- (1) 12-Volt AGM Group 31 – 880 CCA start battery
- (1) 12-Volt AGM Group 4-D 210-amp/hr house battery
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch – Emergency start capable
- 80-Amp battery alternator
- 20-Amp battery charger – multi-stage 110-volt 15-amp
- 12-Volt distribution panel with breakers, volt and amp meter
- 12-Volt “cigarette style” outlet at helm
110-Volt AC Shore Power Electrical System:
- Shower power inlet 15-amp
Yanmar 440 HP 6LY2A-STP diesel engine:
- Twin Disc ZF IRM 220 transmission
- 12-volt DC 5” reversible bow thruster
- Hinckley “JetStick®” steering control system is integrated with bow thruster.
Mechanical features include:
- Racor fuel filter/water separator
- Tachometer with engine hours gauge
- Gauges: Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature
- Alarms: Low engine oil pressure, hydraulic pressure, high water temperature
- Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission
- Manual hydraulic steering pump
- (2) Electric 1500-gph, 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches
- Whale emergency bilge pump mounted in cockpit seat locker.
Engine sound insulation:
- Composite foam insulated engine box with double gaskets on cover
- Baffled and insulated engine air intake
- Custom muffler
- Varnished teak bow burgee staff with flush socket
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak staff with flush socket
- (6) Life jackets
- Hand-held flare kit
- Running lights
- (2) Fire extinguishers
- Bell - 6” Brass
- (5) Dock lines
- (4) Fenders
- Hella marine handheld spotlight
- Delta anchor with 15’ stainless steel chain and 150’ rode
- Muir electric windlass with folding stainless steel roller and remote control.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Hinckley Yacht Brokerage
Sanibel, FL, United States
Talaria 29C with T-Top
Naples, FL, United States
Riviera Beach, FL, United States
Talaria 55 MKII MY
Stuart, FL, United States
Talaria 48 Motoryacht
Stuart, FL, United States
Stuart, FL, United States