- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Portsmouth, RI
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 355,000
FLASHPACKET II is a stunning example of the Picnic Boat “EP”. This exceptional Picnic Boat EP (extended pilothouse) has features that few others have. She boasts a rare and beautiful teak deck in pilothouse and cockpit, Glendenning Power Cord Reel, Air Conditioning in the cabin and pilothouse, Mobile Power Generator/Alternator for AC underway, offshore electronics package (including weatherfax and SatPhone), low hours and much more. This well pedigreed yacht has been enrolled in Hinckley’s Winter JetBoat Package (including heated indoor storage) since new. As she is kept in the upmost care, she will sell with Hinckley’s Certified Pre-Owned Warranty. This tastefully optioned “EP” will be sure to turn heads in every port of call.
Specializing in Used Hinckley Boat Sales, please call me - JOE DWYER at Hinckley Yacht Brokerage: Cell: 401-578-2919, Office 401-683-7008 or 401-683-7005, E-mail: email@example.com for more information on the used Hinckley market.
HINCKLEY BROKERAGE OFFICES:
- SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME:
- Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531
- Broker: Wythe Ingebritson Cell: 207-664-8111 or email@example.com Office: 207-244-5531
- PORTSMOUTH, RI:
- Broker: Joe Dwyer Cell: 401-578-2919 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 401-683-7005
- ANNAPOLIS, MD:
- Broker: Brad Holbrook Cell: 404-406-9518 or email@example.com Office: 410-263-0095
- Broker: Jennifer Richards Cell: 443-852-0707 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 772-403-5387
- Broker: John Fordon Cell: 239-438-0131 or email@example.com Office: 239-300-4995
- HARBOR SPRINGS-MI:
- Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 231-526-4378
- WEST COAST
- Broker: Miquel Corelli CPYB Cell: 949-500-2776 or email@example.com Fax: 949-209-1809
Please contact Joseph Dwyer at 401-578-2919 Cell
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Hinckley Yachts
Designer: Bruce King
LOA: 36 ft 5 in
Beam: 10 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 1 ft 9 in
Displacement: 11700 lbs
Total Power: 440 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 6LY2A-STP fwc diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 548
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 440 HP
Cruising Speed: 24 knots
Maximum Speed: 27 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (35 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (160 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (27 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
The Picnic Boat EP (Extended Pilothouse) sleeps two comfortably forward and includes Head with shower, and Galley. An L-shaped settee with table and two forward facing Stidd seats are in the Pilothouse. The Cockpit includes both forward and aft-facing cushioned seating.
Some introductory boat features include:
- (5) Frigast stainless steel 12-volt lamps provide plenty of interior lighting.
- Teak deck in Pilothouse and cockpit
- Interior pilothouse window sun covers
- OceanAir Sky screens/shades on all four pilothouse hatches and main cabin hatch
- (4) Hella fans - Two in main cabin and two in pilothouse.
- Air Conditioning in Cabin and Pilothouse
- Mobile Power alternator for AC underway
FLASHPACKET II is a Hinckley Certified Pre-Owned ("CPO") boat and will transfer with CPO pre-owned warranties.
HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip Topsides
- Light Cream Gelcoat Cabin house and deck
- Light Cream Double Bootstripe Red Bottom
- Red bottom
Construction: The hull is Kevlar E-glass hybrid outer skin with balsa and Corecell core carbon fiber inner skin, SCRIMPed with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass and balsa core and Corecell core carbon fiber, SCRIMPED with vinylester resin. The deck sole has a molded-in nonskid pattern.
- Marelon ball-valve seacocks with thru-hulls below water line and Marelon thru-hulls above the waterline
- Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail
Swim Platform: Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel bracket and half round.
- Custom handrail on transom.
- Stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder that stores under platform.
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail
- Flush foredeck anchor locker – with electric windlass package
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top
- Varnished teak handrails on cabin top and pilothouse roof
- Four (4) elliptical ports on house sides (all opening with screens)
- Hinckley pilothouse mast with spotlight and radome painted to match deck.
- Masthead and running lights
- (5) Low profile opening aluminum hatches with screens
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- Bow, stern and springline 316L stainless steel mooring cleats
- Padeyes with chafe strips to hang fenders
- Deck shower/water outlet with hot/cold mixing valve
Entry to the cockpit:
- A stainless steel cockpit step with teak treads that mounts port or starboard with stainless steel brackets.
- Teak boarding step for port or starboard side deck
- Teak cockpit sole
Seating in the cockpit is available in the Picnic EP engine box that has an integrated wet bar and an aft-facing cushioned seat finished in Sunbrella SB#7761 Taupe/Antique Beige with self welts fabric for the seat bottoms and seat backs.
- The Wet Bar at the aft end of the pilothouse includes a molded sink with foldaway faucet and hot and cold pressure water, insulated and self-draining icebox, and a storage drawer. The sink and cooler have a varnished teak cover.. The entire engine box/wet bar and seat is hinged on the aft end and has electric lift for easy access to the engine.
Aft is a full-width settee with back and seat cushions finished in fabric that matches the pilothouse cushions. Aft settee includes two hinged lids under the cushions to allow access to removable storage tubs and to access bilge areas. There are port and starboard cup holders just forward of cushions.
A full Ivory-color cockpit cover - that attaches to pilothouse with snaps around cockpit coaming.
Other cockpit amenities include:
- Cockpit sole has direct overboard drainage scuppers.
- Ivory Stamoid Mooring Cover
- There are cockpit lockers with varnished louvered teak doors
- Cockpit Shower with mixing valve - is located in forward face of stern seat.
- Fishing rod holders – port and starboard aft deck
- Aluminum Rupp rod holders – mounted under cockpit coaming
- Glendenning Power Cord Reel
The PILOTHOUSE (Extended style):
- Teak finished upper pilothouse sides, windows and shelves
- Optional bunk conversion from Pilothouse Settee (with filler cushions)
- (4) Pilothouse windows and include: (2) Sliding side windows and (2) Fixed, forward with heavy duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers.
- Pilothouse sole has teak decking
- Insulated white overhead has four (4) Optional Stainless Steel opening hatches with Ocean Air screens/shades
- Additional illumination is by four overhead low-voltage halogen lights.
- (2) Hella fans - mounted the forward valence port and starboard
- Cup holders.
- Optional Teak Binocular storage
The Pilothouse interior has a varnished teak locking companionway door. Two varnished teak handrails are under the aft outboard ends of the pilothouse cabin top and another varnished teak handrail runs the centerline length of the pilothouse overhead.
- Ivory-colored interior window sun covers for all four pilothouse windows.
Aft, the extended pilothouse (EP) roof shades additional seating. An L-shaped settee with varnished teak shelf rim to port faces inboard and forward.
- Back and bottom cushions are covered SunbrellaTaupe/ Antique Beige
- Table - Triangular varnished teak table hinges open to make larger square – Also, the table can drop-down to create a berth with the settee using the additional matching folding cushion.
- There is locker stowage beneath the settee.
- Two opening hatches with shades/screens are over the aft pilothouse area.
- Cup holders
Helm Seats forward: Power Stidd helm and passenger seats are on powder-coated pedestals that are height, as well as forward and aft, adjustable. They can swivel to face aft and have folding footrests. These seats are finished in Taupe Ultra-Leather.
Forward passenger area also includes a varnished teak integral handrail/cup holder on the forward bulkhead. A stainless steel footrest is below the handrail. Outboard are controls for the Mobil Power and Air Conditioning. Below the switches is a louvered door locker outboard of the navigator seat pedestal.
Helm Station (Starboard):
- Varnished teak custom instrument pod
- Stainless steel 14” steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Hinckley JetStick®
- Engine gauges, tachometer with hour meter, oil pressure, water temp., nozzle indicator, trim tab indicators
- Top-opening locker with chart storage
- 12-volt cigarette-style outlet in chart pocket
- Cup holders
- Custom teak helm step affords increased forward visibility.
- Custom rear view mirror affords easy aft visibility
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Raytheon Raymarine ST-6001 Autopilot
- Raytheon RL80C Plus color Radar
- Raytheon Pathfinder RL80C Color Chartplotter
- Raymarine Raystar 120 LP WAAS GPS antenna
- Icom IC-M604 VHF Radio and loud hailer
- Furuno Navtex Weather Fax
- Ritchie compass
- Raytheon ST-60 multi-function display with depth, water temperature and speed indicator
- Alpine CDA-7892 AM/FM/CD stereo receiver, changer controller
- (4) Alpine speakers (black): (2) Alpine SPS-1629 speakers on V-berth forward bulkhead, (2) Alpine STM6666 speakers in pilothouse.
- Folding TV above V-Berth
The interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry, including sheathing. The cabin sole is varnished teak and holly and has a custom cabin sole cover.
- There is an opening overhead hatch and two opening ports below (head and galley)
- All opening ports and hatches have removable screens.
From the pilothouse companionway is the Galley to port, private Head to starboard and V-berth accommodations forward.
- Savannah Corian countertop
- Stainless steel sink with Grohe fixtures and spray nozzle
- Hot and cold pressure water
- Adler Barbour refrigeration – 12-volt cold plate refrigerator in a self draining box
- Force 10 two-burner stainless steel stove with remote propane shut-off and wood cover/cutting board
- Microwave 110-volt 600 watt oven
- 110-volt outlet
- Pullout under counter garbage receptacle
- (3) Cherry pullout drawers
- Red step light in galley
- LP gas sniffer control
- Opening port with screen
- Additional storage is provided outboard and under the galley sink.
- Miscellaneous dishes, flatware, mugs & plastic glassware, electric tea kettle and toaster.
The stove is set in the countertop forward and has a custom wood stove cover/cutting board which adds to the already ample counter space surrounding the sink. Microwave is built in outboard. The refrigeration is mounted aft of the sink and is accessed by a lift-up top. The galley is separated from the V-berth area with a “pantry” locker with louvered door and several shelves, and a dish stowage bin is above the pantry locker.
HEAD (Next aft starboard)
- Solid cherry door panel door
- Molded fiberglass sole for easy cleaning.
- Varnished cherry countertop with an undermounted porcelain sink.
- Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water.
- Sealand Vacu-Flush electric marine head is plumbed to a 27-gallon aluminum holding tank and overboard discharge
- Mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame.
- Storage is provided by cherry faced lockers above and outboard the vanity, a drawer with a cherry face beside the marine head, and a locker under the vanity.
- 110-volt outlet
- Hella fan
- Opening port with screen, as well as forced ventilation
- V-berth insert with matching cushion creates a double berth
- Cushions are upholstered in Sunbrella Taupe/Antique Beige
- Excellent storage with shelf under the V-berth with easy access cherry drop-front door.
- Storage in forepeak behind a louvered cherry door.
- Hanging locker to starboard just aft of the V-berths.
- (2) Stereo speakers are mounted port and starboard on the forward bulkhead.
- (2) Hella fans – port and starboard bulkhead facing aft
- Overhead opening hatch with Ocean Air screen/shade
- Folding TV over berth
- Low resistance, heavy copper and sacrificial zinc anode electrical bonding system
- Electrical panel includes thermo-magnetic breakers, volt and amp meter
12-volt DC electrical system:
- (3) 12-volt batteries for a total of 540-amps
- 80-amp battery alternator on engine
- Heavy duty battery parallel switch also allows emergency starting
- (2) 12-volt outlets – pilothouse and main cabin
110-volt 30-amp AC electrical system:
- AC electrical distribution panel, volt and amp meters and DC sub-panel
- 110-volt shore power inlet, relay and shore power cord
- Freedom 10 Heart inverter/Battery Charger
- (2) 110-volt outlets – head and galley
Mobile Power Generator/Alternator - for AC while underway.
- Yanmar 6LY2-STP 440-hp six-cylinder diesel engine (548 9/2017).
- Hamilton 292 Jet Drive
- ZF IRM220PL transmission
- Bow thruster - 12-volt 7” reversible thruster.
- Hinckley custom JetStick® Gen-2 control system is integrated with the bow thruster
- Yanmar fuel filter/water separator
- Tachometer with engine hours gauge
- Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges
- Alarms for high-low oil pressure, sea water flow, and high water temperature
- Water jet nozzle direction indicator
- Trim tabs
- Custom wet exhaust muffler system
- Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission
- Manual hydraulic steering pump
- (2) Electric 1500 GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches
- Whale emergency bilge pump mounted in cockpit locker
- In-line 12-volt automatic shower sump pump
- 12,000 BTU Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning System – Cabin and pilothouse
- Fuel: 160-gallons total @ heavy-gauge aluminum tanks
- Fresh water: 35-gallons @ stainless steel tank
- Holding tank - 27-gallon @ aluminum holding tank with overboard discharge
- Stainless steel 6-gallon hot water heater – shore power and engine heated
- Acoustic-lined foam engine box insulation and double gaskets on engine box cover, with electric riser
- Engine box exhaust fan
- Engine compartment Halon Fire Suppression System
- Varnished bow burgee pennant staff with flush socket
- Custom boarding hand rail
- Stern mount 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & socket
- Dock lines
- Life jackets
- Hand held flare kit
- (3) 2.5# Dry chemical fire extinguishers
- 12-volt trumpet air horn with switch on dash
- Optional stainless steel Boarding Handle
- Optional stainless steel Power Cord Reel
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Hinckley Yacht Brokerage
Picnic Boat EP
San Pedro, CA, United States
Picnic Boat EP
Long Beach, CA, United States
Picnic Boat MKIII
Portsmouth, RI, United States
Portsmouth, RI, United States
Newport, RI, United States
Portsmouth, RI, United States