- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Bradwell Waterside., Essex, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 91,500 Tax Paid (US$ 113,808)
Catamaran Boat for sale UK. Used Gemini 105Mc Catamaran for sale, this 33.6 ft Catamaran offers stability and comfort whilst sailing with its Queen sized master cabin and stylish interior features. The hulls of the Gemini are shallow and chunky with a 'teardrop' shape ensuring a high load carrying capacity whilst cutting through the water effortlessly wherever sailed. Boat usage is also very light with only 1477.7 miles in total being logged since new. Centre boards Two large double cabins. Large owners cabin forward and the main saloon table can be adjusted to provide additional huge double berth, called the 'play pen' by our USA colleagues.Rising centre board in each hull. Contact Graham Knight for accompanied viewing. Craft adjacent to our office at Bradwell Marina. Available 6 days a week.
Boat Sales, Servicing, Accessories, Repairs and Boat Management.” The one stop shop for ALL your boating needs.”
Precious Marine Ltd.
Offices Essex, Suffolk.
Located Bradwell Marina, Essex office 01621 776050 Graham Knight.
Please contact Graham Knight at 01473 780286
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Catamaran
LOA: 33 ft 6 in
Beam: 14 ft 0 in
LWL: 31 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 7 in
Bridge Clearance: 46 ft 0 in
Dry Weight: 8600 lbs
Total Power: 27 HP
Engine Brand: Westerbeke
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 317
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Other
Engine Power: 27 HP
Cruising Speed: 8 knots @ 3000 RPM
Maximum Speed: 10 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 (30)
Fuel Tanks: 2 (36)
Holding Tanks: 1 (18)
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
- Berths for up to 8 in 3 cabins
- Master Cabin is queen size, double bed in each aft cabin.
- Master cabin with full hanging locker and vanity with six draws
- Berths upholstery covered in taupe velour fabric
- Propane stove with two burners, oven and broiler.
- Square dinette with foam cushions and storage underneath
- Folding teak table
- The U shaped saloon seating and table also converts into a large double bed
- Separate shower with adjustable shower-head and towel locker, in forward section port hull.
- Hella fans x 3 as well as large opening deck hatchs for good ventilation.
Heads/Shower 1.795m (5’-10.5”)
Port hull/Nav station 1.835m (6’-0.25”)
Starboard hull/ Galley 1.835m (6’-.025”)
Aft Cabins 1.835m (6’.025”)
Fore cabin 1.8m (5’-11”)
Bridge deck saloon 1.955m (6’-5”)
Cockpit beneath fixed Bimini 1.945m (6’-4.5”)
- Raymarine® Wind, Tridata and autohelm Autopilot 4000.
- Raymarine® Radar/ GPS chart plotter.
- Bulkhead mounted compass.
- Clock and barometer
- Electronic helm position indicator
Rigging & Sails
- Track and running rig
- 39" anodised double spreader mast
- Slab reefing, 2 winches and backstay tensioner.
- Genoa jib tracks
Hull, Deck, Safety & Canvas
- Antifouling bottom paint
- Deck joint chemically bonded and bolted. PVC Gunwale guard.
- Each hull has a cable driven, hand-cranked centerboard that can be completely tucked into a trunk in the hull.
- Thru-hull vents for centerboards.
- Buoyancy tanks fore and aft in each hull.
- Danforth anchor with 6" chain 100" rode.
- Self-draining anchor locker and sail locker on foredeck.
- Port, starboard, steaming, tricolour anchor and deck lights
- Life line gates
- Self-tailing winches x2
- Bow seats
- Stainless steal hand rails on cabin top
- Isenglass cockpit enclosure
- Cockpit cushions
- Electric anchor windlass
- Maintenance free deep cycle batteries x3
- Electronic helm position indicator.
- 7 interior lights and 1 cockpit light
- AM/FM CD with 2 speakers
- Shore power 30amp
- 6 outlets
On commissioning in the UK we also added an Eberspacher D4 heater, Radar/GPS chart plotter, signal halliards, Firdell Blipper and Electric anchor windlass.
Since then we have had fitted Permateak flooring to cockpit sole, Clock and Barometer, Coat hooks in both aft cabins, 2 cabin mounted fire extinguishers, 1 automatic fire extinguisher in the engine compartment, grab handles on corners of saloon seats above steps down into the hulls, life ring/horseshoe,
3 maintenance free deep cycle batteries, inclinometer, electronic helm position indicator, and various spares including a spare propeller.
- 27 hp Westerbeke diesel with 55-amp alternator and heat exchanger for hot water.
- Engine compartment is lined with Soundown lead and foam.
- Two 18 diesel tanks with fuel shut off and two filters.
- Engine hours 317
Precious Marine offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Some websites that link to us may not drag the full information across please feel free to click the link and ask for the full inventory.