2004 Custom Line 112
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Twin / diesel
- Located In:
- Nassau, Bahamas
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 3,900,000
Delivered new in 2006. She has been completely updated and customized by a meticulous owner.
"MAMBO" is an all fiberglass constructed 112-foot raised pilothouse semi-displacement motor yacht, designed by Gianni Zuccon and built by Ferretti Yachts Custom Line Division, Ancona, Italy, in 2003. Model year 2004, Hull #11203. Twin MTU 12V4000 diesel engine powered, with zero speed stabilizers. She was built to RINA Class 100 A1.1(Y) and re-classed in March 2015.
The hull is of all solid fiberglass construction to the chines using vinylester resins. The hull sides have a single layer of 30mm Termano core. The decks, house, and bulwarks all have a Termano core. The arch is reinforced with Kevlar. The hull is tabbed to the deck around the full perimeter. The house is bolted in 5200 to the deck. There are four main longitudinals, which start in the bow and disappear into the transom. They act as engine beds in the engine room.
The fuel and water tanks on board "MAMBO" are integral fiberglass tanks. There are 4 Fuel Tanks and a Black and Gray Water Tank. A single fiberglass portable water tank is located under the garage area.
The hull is painted in Allcraft 2000 custom white two-part polyurethane paint. She is a raised pilothouse style motor yacht with a raked bow, transom stern, and flush decks with an open flybridge. She has Teak overlay decks on the foredeck, side decks, aft deck and flybridge boat deck.
Aft of the galley and main foyer is the full beam main salon/dining room combination. This is an open space that features built-in cabinetry with dining table with seating for 8. There is a half-height diving island separating the dining room from the main salon.
The main salon has custom made, new furniture including two sofas, two end tables and a coffee table. There is a full size custom made walk-up bar with built-in storage for bottles, a U-Line under counter icemaker, and an under counter mini refrigerator. The walk-up bar has an upper and lower section with granite countertops. There is a small stainless steel sink and faucet built in with additional storage both inboard and outboard.
The main saloon walls, paneling, and built-in furniture are all satin gloss cherry with burle tops and inlays. There are two large coffers, one aft over the main salon and one forward over the dining area with cherry trim accent features and off white upholstered panels. Across aft of the main salon are automatic/manual stainless steel full height glass sliding doors.
Note: The salon contains two complete separate audio/video systems: one for the main salon and one for the aft deck.
- 42" LG LED TV on electric lift
- RCA Direct TV receiver
- Onkyo Receiver
- Onkyo Blu-Ray Player
- Dell computer
- MSC-400 controller
- Bose surround sound speakers
- Sonos music control box
The L-shaped galley is located outboard on the port side. It has upper and lower cabinets, granite countertops, and built-in cherry cabinetry. Outboard to port is a stainless steel opening port light. Forward to port is access to the lower crew accommodations. The after part of the galley is the stewardess/serving area. All the way outboard to port is an electrically operated pantographic door to the port side deck.
The galley walls, cabinets, doors and furniture are satin finish cherry. The floors are hardwood cherry planks.
- Gaggenau 5-burner glass cooktop
- Two Kitchen-Aid superba ovens
- Kitchen-Aid Profile Spacemaker II Microwave oven
- Power Acoustic DVD/CD car stereo with two 6" in-the-wall speakers
- Power Acoustic 10" TV
- RCA Direct TV receiver
- Kitchen-Aid 3 door refrigerator and freezer
- Stainless steel double sink and faucet
- GE Profile stainless steel trash compactor
- Sub Zero double drawer under counter refrigerator unit
- Sub Zero double drawer freezer unit
- Sub Zero under counter wine cooler
- Thermodor under counter stainless steel bread/plate warmer
- (2) Miele Dishwashers Optima Series
- Under cabinet ventilation fan for cooktop
On Deck Master Stateroom or VIP
The on deck master stateroom/ VIP is accessed via the starboard side main foyer and has a king size berth with nightstands and access to his and her baths. Forward is a privacy door entering into the master stateroom.
The stateroom is outfitted with all cherry paneling with burle and accent trim inlay on countertops and vanity tops. The ceiling is off white upholstered panels with coffered tray ceiling. The master stateroom bed is an electric type bed, which raises and lowers. At the main entryway is an additional double door full height hanging locker. Aft from the master stateroom down the starboard main entry foyer is a day head.
Privacy doors lead to the his and hers baths.
- Large Stainless Steel Port Lights with center opening section
- Settee and vanity with storage cabinets
- Six drawer dresser with built-in storage
- Built-in storage cabinet with entertainment center
- Full Height Lockers
- 40" NEC MultiSync LCD TV
- Bose DVD/CD player w/ surround sound
- MSC 400 controller
- RCA Direct TV receiver
On Deck Master/VIP Baths
The port side bath has a single sink and vanity, wood cabinetry, marble countertops, and mirrored medicine cabinet. Outboard is a fixed stainless steel port light. Inboard is a full height standup shower with a frosted, custom made glass entry door to a marble shower. The floors are marble with wood trim. The overheads are white painted lacquer panels with wood trim.
The starboard side bath is identical to the port side with wood vanity, single sink and faucet, marble countertops, mirrored medicine cabinet, stainless steel port light outboard, and access to the centerline standup shared shower. The floors are marble with wood trim. The overheads are white lacquer panels. The majority of the interior is cherry wood paneling.
All the way outboard to starboard and isolated via a sliding privacy door is the laundry room. There are 2 Miele clothes washing machines and 2 Miele clothes dryers. Outboard are two stainless steel opening port lights. Aft is a full height hanging locker with removable ironing board. The laundry room is finished in white semi-gloss with hard paneled walls, and HPL overheads.
The day head has a small stainless steel port light outboard, a single sink and vanity with marble countertop, and marble floors. The woodwork is predominantly satin finish cherry with white lacquered hard paneled overheads and inboard sides. Built into the starboard foyer are several storage lockers and an electrically opening pantographic door to the starboard side deck. Aft in the foyer is the main entry to the lower guest accommodations and stairs up to the raised pilothouse area.
Aft off the main lower foyer is access to the Master cabin. The cabin is full beam with 2 stainless steel opening port lights. Built into the port and starboard forward corners are two full height walk-in closets. The port side closet has a built-in digital keypad safe. Underneath the stainless steel opening port lights is a full height dresser with miscellaneous dresser drawers and storage. To starboard is a sit down vanity with mirrored lift-up vanity top. Centerline is a king size berth flanked port and starboard by nightstands. The overheads are upholstered panels. The walls are predominantly wood. There is a built-in bookshelf to starboard and built-in entertainment center to port.
His and Her baths located aft of the master cabin.
- Panasonic telephone
- Bose DVD/CD player and surround sound system
- RCA Direct TV Receiver
- 40" NEC LCD TV
Master Cabin Baths
The port side bath includes a single sink, vanity, and faucet with wood cabinetry, marble countertops, and marble floors with wood trim. There is a full width mirror aft and opening single stainless steel port light outboard to starboard. There are miscellaneous storage lockers. This side includes a full height standup shower/marble bath with built-in bench seat and a Teuco Jacuzzi type tub with multifunction programmable features with a handheld shower wand.
The starboard bath includes a single vanity top with wood cabinetry, marble countertop, marble floors with wood trim, full width mirror aft, and opening stainless steel port light to ship side.
The lower guest accommodations are identical twins of each other and are accessed via S-shaped stairs from the starboard side main foyer. These stairs enter into centerline lower foyer. Each guest stateroom has a queen size berth flanked by individual nightstands. There is a small sit down vanity with lift up mirror. Outboard are two stainless steel opening port lights. Forward is a double door hanging locker.
Each cabin has its own ensuite bath with a single vanity with sink, faucet, and full width mirror. The countertops are marble. The floors are marble with wood trim. The walls and ceilings are wood trim with white lacquer panels. Outboard ship side is a single stainless steel opening port light. Aft is a full height standup shower with smoked curved glass entry door.
- Sharp 15" Aquos LCD television
- RCA Direct TV receiver
- Bose CD/DVD Surround Sound System
- MSC-400 controller
- Panasonic Phone
Twin crew cabins with upper and lower berths, opening stainless steel port lights to ship side, and full height hanging lockers. The walls are predominantly padded panels with cherry furniture trim and furniture pieces. Each cabin includes a Sony Car stereo w/ DVD function, direct TV box, wired ethernet cable, and a TV, all linked with a single 8" speaker flush mounted in the ceiling.
Aft of the crew accommodations are port and starboard crew heads. Each head is finished in white semi-gloss. There is a stainless steel opening port light outboard ship side with single vanity, sink, and faucet with Corian top and a lift-up mirrored medicine cabinet. Built-in storage below the vanity and a full height standup shower. The port and starboard heads are identical.
Two steps down is another pair of crew cabins. The port side cabin features a single berth with full height hanging locker and ensuite bath. Features include a Sony Car stereo w/ DVD function, direct TV box, wired ethernet cable, and a TV, all linked with a single 8" speaker flush mounted in the ceiling. The cabin has a stainless steel opening port light to ship side. The ensuite bath is finished in white semi gloss with single vanity, sink, and faucet, Corian countertop, and full mirror behind. A standup shower located inboard with handheld shower.
The Captain's Cabin is the starboard side crew cabin. It features a double berth with full height hanging locker and ensuite bath. Outboard is a stainless steel opening port light to ship side. Entertainment equipment includes a Sony Car stereo w/ DVD function, direct TV box, wired eithernet cable, and a TV, all linked with a single 8" speaker flush mounted in the ceiling. The ensuite bath includes a single vanity with sink and faucet. A stainless steel opening port light to ship's side, Corian countertop, white semi-gloss finish, and mirrored medicine cabinet behind. Inboard is a full height standup shower with handheld shower wand. Just aft of the captain's cabin located port and starboard are two full height lockers. The port side has 120-volt and 240-volt AC sub panels and junction boxes #5 and #6. Starboard side is a full height hanging locker.
Just aft of the storage lockers is the crew lounge. Portside is a U-shaped seating lounge with Corian high/low table on aluminum pedestal base. Outboard ship side are two stainless steel opening port lights. Forward is an entertainment center and appliances and built-in storage. Centerline is a single stainless steel sink and faucet with storage above and below.
Entertainment equipment includes: Power Acoustic CD/DVD player, RCA Direct TV satellite receiver, Sharp 20" Aquos LCD TV, Panasonic telephone and ICOM handheld VHF.
Appliances include: GE microwave, Thermodor bread/plate warmer, GE upright refrigerator/freezer with 15.4-cubic feet of refrigeration and 6.5-cubic feet of freezer space.
Centerline in the aft crew lounge is a hidden overlay door, which gains access to the forward port guest closet and the forward port guest accommodations.
- Tender and davit aft
- Jacuzzi fwd w/ sun pads for lounging
- Wet bar w/ refrigerator and 2 bar stools
- Grill aft of the bar
- Custom built table w/ seating for al fresco dining aft of the helm seat
- Custom built sunshade that attaches to the Bimini top aft to the radar arch
The pilothouse is accessed via the starboard main companionway up 5 steps. Forward is a built-in console covered in black leather with black HPL surface and instrumentation. Centerline is a single Besenzoni electric helm chair. Outboard to starboard is a chart table area. Outboard and aft to port is an L-shaped settee with small table. Located outboard and aft on the starboard side is the communications/radio area and pilothouse electrical sub distribution panel. Aft and centerline is a single stainless steel sliding hatch up 5 steps to the flybridge area. The walls and woodwork are predominantly cherry. The floors are teak and holly. The overheads and window mullions are off-white padded panels.
Access to the forepeak is via a dogged and gasketed teak overlay hinged hatch on pneumatic ram assist centerline and forward on the foredeck. A removable stainless steel ladder with teak treads is provided. The forepeak is fully painted and well lit with AC overhead spotlighting. Passive ventilation is provided to through the spurling pipes. Seen mounted in the underside of the hatch is the chain shot chart and the port and starboard anchor windlass tethered remotes on chocks. Forward is a built-in dunnage shelf and a fire hose with vari nozzle. To port is the fire/chain wash hose plumbing with chain wash isolation valves. Port and starboard are the windlass control contactor boxes with isolation switches and indicator lights. Each box is mounted above the anchor pockets. Centerline aft is an unlined divided chain bin with drain directly overboard. Overhead are the bell mouth spurling pipes and anchor windlass motor and gearboxes. In the port and starboard aft corners are the deck scupper and locker drain runs. To starboard of centerline on the after bulkhead is the foredeck hatch and electro hydraulic power pack contactor box with isolation switch. Outboard on the after bulkhead to starboard is a Besenzoni 220-volt AC, three-phase electro hydraulic power pack for the foredeck garage hatch. Attached to the power pack is the solenoid block. High in the overhead is service access to the foredeck lights and the bow garage toggle switch control.
Fore Deck Gear & Equipment
The teak overlay decks of the foredeck well are protected by a waist high boxed bulwark with chest high stainless steel handrails and stainless steel stanchions. The decks are cleared via waterways to scupper drains with removable stainless steel grates. In the bulwarks are polished stainless steel roller fairleads to bolted stainless steel cleats on deck.
Molded nonskid steps lead up the front of the house to the unprotected forward housetop finished with two molded nonskid walkways.
- Elevated teak overlay platform with stainless steel flag mast and 12" chrome plated bronze ship's bell
- Potable water washdown bib, and a fire hydrant
- Dogged and gasketed teak overlay fiberglass hinged hatch on pneumatic ram assist down to the forepeak and chain bins
- Anchor windlass well
- 2 Rayline flush mounted foredeck work lights and the forward house garage hatch toggle switch
- Large sun pad with cushions and covers
- Shallow ventilated garage below sun pad accessed via hydraulic ram and hinged arrangement to lift the entire sun pad
The teak overlay decks of the forward side decks are protected via a low boxed bulwark and waist high stainless steel handrails and stainless steel stanchions. Deck level rope lights are provided. Fitted to the tops of the bulwarks are polished stainless steel cleats. Teak overlay steps aft lead down to the after side decks.
The teak overlay decks of the after side decks are protected by waist high boxed bulwarks with stainless steel handrails and stainless steel stanchions. In the bulwarks are stainless steel ram's horn style fairleads/cleats and open freeing ports. Integrated to the handrails approximately midships are stainless steel cleats. The side decks are cleared via waterways to scuppers with removable stainless steel grates. The overhead is partially protected by the housetop overhang. Fitted in the overhead are flush mounted lights, closed circuit television cameras, and ventilation grills. Forward on the port and starboard house sides are electric dogged and gasketed pantographic doors to the main deck accommodations.
At the aft end of each side deck in the house sides are flush lockers. In the port locker is a fuel fill, potable water fill, and potable water washdown bib. In the starboard locker is a fire hydrant, potable water washdown bib, and fuel fill.
The teak overlay decks of the aft deck are protected overhead by the boat deck overhang.
The stainless steel name board is illuminated with both blue and white concealed accent lights. To port on the transom is a passarelle wireless remote receiver eye. The entire transom hinges out on hydraulic rams to provide access to the transom garage. This also forms a large swim platform with teak overlay finish.
- Flush mounted lights, closed circuit television camera, marginized stereo speakers
- Samsung 21" color LCD TV in flush hinged hatch on electric drive
- Stainless steel framed dark smoked glass electric sliding door to the salon
- Enclosed closet, built-in cabinets, and 2 handheld fire extinguishers
- Salon door controls
- Backing station with flush hatch on pneumatic ram assist: "Electronik" control, American Bow Thruster control, MTU analog tachometers, main engine starts/stops, and emergency stop controls
- Lockable hinged door serving as engine room/garage fidley access
- Dogged and gasketed hinged teak overlay hatch on pneumatic ram assist for emergency engine room escape
- Single part opening boarding gates
- Companionway with teak overlay treads, stainless steel handrails, and deck level lights up to the boat deck
- Marquipt Sea Stair 8-tread anodized aluminum boarding ladder with handrail
- Stainless steel pedestal mount table w/ 3 loose deck chairs with built-in bench seat aft with cushions, covers, and storage beneath
- Entertainment system touch pad control and a GFI protected 110-volt AC outlet
- Line handling stations with Lofrans reversible vertical warping windlasses operated via flush mounted footswitches
- Void storage locker with (10) Adult Type I USCG approved PFDs, (5) Child Type I USCG approved PFDs, man overboard throw ring, buoy strobe, and flare kit
- Passarelle touch pad control
- Swim ladder deploy and light control rocker switches
- Stainless steel gates with painted weatherboards to the swim platform
- Flush hatch housing the passarelle: Glendinning Cablemaster 100-amp shore power cord retrieval system, Fixed Hubble 100-amp shore cord connection, Black water dock connection, Dockside pressurized water connection
The primary electrical systems are 120/220-volt, three-phase, 60-cycle AC and 12-volt and 24-volt DC.
AC POWER: AC electrical power is provided by either of the Kohler 65-kW generators or by three-phase, 60-cycle, 208-volt shore power. The shore power station is located port side on the transom. It consists of a single Glendinning electric shore cord reel and has a three-phase, 60-cycle, 208-volt shore power receptacle. Shore power is isolated via a transformer located port side outboard in the tender garage. The transformer has a phase rotation indicator and phase reversing switch. The main electrical switchboard is located in the electrical room. The main electrical switchboard is a split bus panel, which is remotely operated from the remote panel located in the wheelhouse.
DC POWER: Ship's Service-24 volt DC: 24-volt DC is provided to ship's service via a 24-volt DC battery bank located inside the starboard side flybridge helm bench seat void. This battery bank consists of (12) 2-volt maintenance free deep cycle batteries in a fiberglass box with lid.
MAIN ENGINE: 24-volt Start: 24-volt DC power is provided for main engine start by a pair of battery banks located in the engine room. Each battery bank consists of (2) 8D 12-volt maintenance free batteries in fiberglass boxes with lids. Each battery bank has individual disconnect switches and a separate parallel switch. Main engine 24-volt battery bank is charged via a Mastervolt battery charger or belt driven alternators off the front of each main engine.
GENERATOR: 12-volt Start: 12-volt DC power is provided for generator start via a pair of 12-volt battery banks located in the engine room. Each consists of a single 4D 12-volt maintenance free battery in fiberglass boxes with lids. Each has individual disconnect switches and a separate parallel switch. The generator 12-volt start battery bank is charged via a Mastervolt battery charger or via belt driven alternators off each generator.
MTU ELECTRONIC: 24-volt DC: 24-volt DC is provided to the MTU Elektroniks via a single 24-volt DC battery bank located in the engine room. It consists of (2) 4D 12-volt maintenance free batteries in a fiberglass box with lid. This battery bank is located in the engine room.
- Main Electrical Switchboard:
- Analog volt and hertz meters for both generators and shore power
- Magnetic breakers protecting sub panel supply and individual machinery supply
Insulation test lights
- Workbench with small vise with module under counter locking tool storage and above counter storage lockers
- Panasonic ship's telephone
- Mastervolt 24-volt, 75-amp battery charger
Access to the wheelhouse void is via a lift up section of stairs up to the wheelhouse. The wheelhouse void is lit with spotlighting.
- Ship's communication computer
- Ship's navigation computer
- Panasonic telephone module
- Trac digital stabilizer junction box
- American Bow Thruster junction box
- Ericson W25 tellular for broadband and ships alarm system
- Magellan alarm SAT control interface
- AIS control box
- Internet service selector
- Vonage phone control box
- Fleet 55 control box
- 120/220-volt AC distribution panel. The panel is fitted with magnetic breakers protecting each circuit
- Light relay panel
Accessed via the starboard side aft deck stairs or via the exterior starboard stairs to hydraulic transom is the tender garage. This space is well lit and is protected by (3) 24-volt DC bilge pumps, (3) high water alarms, and an emergency bilge pump. The garage is finished in off-white high gloss HPL ceilings and walls. The decks are removable plywood with HPL finish. Located outboard port and starboard are auxiliary machinery spaces. Centerline are two stainless steel racks for either Jet Skis or Kayaks. The transom has a hydraulic opening garage door with teak trim deck. Located on the starboard forward side is an emergency helm station with emergency steering wheel and rudder angle indicator. Located on the aft starboard side is a handheld hot and cold water shower.
The Center bilge space holds the fresh water filter system and 2 headhunter fresh water pumps. The vessel also has (2) A/Sea seamless transfer transformers.
Besenzoni stainless steel passarelle with teak overlay and stainless steel stanchions with nylon lifelines. There are integrated deck lights. The passarelle is constructed in two sections with self stowing extension. The overall length is approximately 6 meters. The electro hydraulic power pack is located in the lazarette locker to port. The passarelle is operated via a touch pad on the aft deck or via wireless remotes.
The engine room is entered primarily via a quick acting dogged and gasketed watertight door in the aft engine room bulkhead starboard side from the electrical room. There is an emergency escape port side aft in the engine room overhead via a removable stainless steel ladder to a flush dogged and gasketed hatch to the aft deck. The room is lit with overhead AC fluorescent light fixtures. The aft and forward two light fixtures are fit with DC emergency spotlights that automatically come on upon loss of AC electrical power. The decks are painted plywood panels with a rubber diamond plate covering laid on top of the wood deck supports. The decks have a carpet overlay. The engine room is insulated behind painted solid aluminum sheathing and is protected via a 150-kg CO2 fixed fire extinguishing system with remote pull in the access stairway down to the electrical room. There are also remote cable pulls for the engine room ventilation and day tank quick closing valves.
- (2) MTU 12V4000 freshwater cooled marine diesels, each rated at 2,040-kW at 2100 RPM
- (2) ZF reversing gears
- (2) Kohler 65-kW generators
- Gianneschi & Ramacciotti 60-cycle AC electric main bilge pump
- Main 6-bilge manifold
- Gianneschi & Ramacciotti 60-cycle AC electric main fire pump
- (2) GE water heaters
- (2) Grundfos hot water circulating pumps
- Gianneschi & Ramacciotti 60-cycle, 220-volt AC gray water discharge pump
- Gianneschi & Ramacciotti 60-cycle, 220-volt AC black water discharge pump
- (2)Sea Recovery 1,680-gallon per day watermaker, hours 4.2
- Gianneschi & Ramacciotti IdroJet potable water expansion tank
- SCM folding stainless steel sink
- (3) Rule 24-volt DC submersible bilge pumps w/ separate auto float switches and high level alarm
- Gianneschi & Ramacciotti 60-cycle AC electric fuel transfer pump
- Gianneschi & Ramacciotti 24-volt DC backup fuel transfer pump
- Fuel transfer manifold with a 4-valve single pipe manifold separated into suction and discharge sides
- Fuel transfer control panel
- Condaria 4-stage chillwater A/C unit rated at 60,000 kilo calories an hour cooling capacity with 24-kW of heating capacity
- American Bow Thruster stabilizer bow thruster central hydraulic system
- Mastervolt 12-volt, 40-amp generator bank charger
- 24-volt DC distribution panel fitted with a digital voltmeter w/ battery bank selector switch
- Magnetic breakers for main and backup power supply to the port and starboard main engine electronics
- Alarm warning lights
- Engine room camera
- (2) MTU Elektronik local operating panels
- MTU Elektronik battery bank: (2) 4D maintenance free batteries
- Headhunter tidal wave waste water system
"MAMBO" is powered by a pair of MTU 12V4000 freshwater cooled marine diesels, each rated at 2,040-kW at 2100 RPM. The reversing gears are by ZF. They are both model #ZF4650A with a ratio of 2.714:1.
Both main engine exhausts consist of double blanketed bolted flanged steel risers, each with stainless steel bellow flex sections to stainless steel sheathed and fiberglass wrapped stainless steel collectors supported back to the engine beds to stainless steel water injection rings with exhaust discharge out the hull via molded fiberglass exhaust dumps, each fit with an idle bypass line out the hull side above waterline connected with exhaust hose.
Both main engines and reversing gears are single isolation mounted. PTO driven off the back of each reversing gear is a Breuninghaus Hydromatik type A10V-0100 DFR-31L bow thruster stabilizer hydraulic pump. Each main engine has a Separ model #SWK2000/40UMS with vacuum gauges. Each main engine has MTU Elektronik controls. Each has an MDEC local operating panel in the engine room, wheelhouse, and flybridge. Each main engine is 24-volt start and starts off its own bank. Each bank consists of (2) 8D 12-volt maintenance free batteries in fiberglass boxes with lids. Belt driven off the front of each main engine is a 24-volt alternator. Each main engine has an emergency bilge suction off each raw water pump.
As of October 16th, 2017 Port: 2,767 hrs; Stbd: 2,784 hrs
W5 Service: January 2015
Kohler model #65EOZ freshwater cooled generators rated at 65-kW, 1800 RPM, three-phase, 60-cycle, 127/220-volt at 213 amps. They are driven by John Deere model #4045TFM50 4-cylinder turbo charged freshwater cooled marine diesels.
Both generator exhausts consist of cast iron water jacketed manifolds to cast iron water injected exhaust elbows to fiberglass Centek waterlift mufflers to Centek fiberglass water separating mufflers with exhaust gas discharge out the hull side above waterline and water discharge below waterline. The exhaust system is connected with exhaust hose with stainless steel elbows and extensions.
Each generator is single isolation mounted and located in Kohler insulated hard panel sound enclosures with removable access panels. Each is 12-volt start and starts off its own bank. Each bank consists of (1) 4D 12-volt maintenance free battery with individual disconnect switches with separate parallel switch. Each main engine belt drives a 12-volt alternator off the front.
Each has a Kohler generator set gauge and control panel with: Analog hertz, volts, and ammeters, Analog water temperature and oil pressure gauges, Auto start controls and a general alarm panel with emergency stop.
Each generator has a Racor model #500MA fuel water filter separator.
Generator Hours: As of October 16th, 2017: Upper: 8,036 / Lower: 7,840 hrs.
Wheelhouse Electronics, Navigation & Communication Equipment
"MAMBO" is a dual station yacht with her main electronics, navigation, and communication equipment being located in the wheelhouse with secondary electronics on the portside flybridge.
- Trac digital stabilizer LCD control pad
- Nav Net radar/plotter/sounder with 10" LCD display
- Kahlemburg Horn controller
- (2) Furuno GPS navigators
- Raymarine analog wind/speed/wind direction gauge model #ST60
- Raymarine Multi display model #ST70
- (3) Nauticomp sunlight monitors
- Furuno Nav Net radar/plotter/sounder with 10" LCD display
- ICOM model #IC-M502 VHF with DSC
- Navigation light mimic panel custom made by Ferretti w/ navigation light and bilge alarms
- Custom made Ferretti fire alarm panel w/ built-in mimic lights and panels for door and window openings and fire and smoke detectors
- Hampton Bay monitor for the security cameras
- Dedicated micros DVR for 7 camera security system
- KVH gyro track for satellite TV
- Furuno SSB transceiver FS-1562-15
- Thrane & Thrane Sat Com Mini M handset
- Xantrex DC/AC converter and battery monitor
- (2) "Chiller Organizer" marine air conditioning main control panels
- (3) Individual Barigo clock, barometer, and temperature instruments
- Furuno AIS f-150
Flybridge Electronics, Navigation & Communication Equipment
- Port side ship's mimic panel with VDO gauges for water and fuel. Note: This system also monitors day tank and fuel tank high and low level alarms.
- 24-volt DC and AC sub panel
- Generator and shore power remote start/stops and selector switches
- Port and Stbd MTU LCD controls
- American Bow Thruster bow thruster control and takeover buttons
- Gallinea windshield washer wiper controls
- Simrad autopilot AP20
- ACR RCL100 searchlight
- Miscellaneous alarm panels
- Clarion DVD/CD AM/FM car stereo combination player with (2) built-in overhead speakers
- Safety Gear & Equipment
- Required navigation lights
- Good electronics
- (9) Automatic bilge pumps with high level alarms
- Fire and smoke detectors throughout (15) total
- Good ground tackle
- Separate fire and bilge pump
- Ventilation fire dampers with manual pulls
- Day tank fuel shutoff valves with manual pulls
- Emergency generator shutdowns
- CO2 automatic/manual fire suppression system for engine room
- CO2 automatic/manual fire suppression system for tender garage
- Emergency steering station located in the lazarette
- Approximately (20) adult USCG Type I personal flotation devices with whistles and lights
- Approximately (4) child USCG Type I personal flotation devices with whistles and lights
- Primary and secondary means of escapes from interior accommodations
- Approximately (14) Type ABC handheld fire extinguishers – 3 lbs each
- ACR GPIRB
- (2) E-Z 10-person life rafts on hydrostatic releases
- Nautica medical kit
- Marine medical kit
- Flare kit
- (2) Exterior fire fighting stations with hose and nozzle
- 13.5' Novurania w/ 50 hp Yamaha Outboard
- (2) Wave Runners
2013 Interior Refit
- New Exterior Cusions & Covers
- Interior Soft Goods Recovered
- New CarpetNew Exterior Wax
- Refinished All galley Cabinets
- Replaced galley stereo
- HD11 Direct TV dish
- Upgraded satellite system to the fleet 500 system
- Upgraded auto pilot to Simrad ap70
- Added Sirius RadioReplace fun ducts in crew areas
2015 Yard Period
- MTU W5 service to both engines (all new heads, boro-scope all cylinders, rebuild all turbos, complete new exhaust system, all new air charge coolers)
- Re-class vessel with Rina in March 2015
- New shaft seals on both shafts, new cutlass bearings
- Tune prop, test and straighten shafts, die test ends
- New engine room blower fans
- Switch all interior lighting over to LED
- Install Spot Zero water system
- New plexiglass windscreen on flybridge
- Install two new DC air handlers in wheelhouse
- Refinish aft deck table
- New bottom Paint
- Fuel purification system
- Fuel safety overflow tank
- Cradlepoint broadband receiver
- 46 inch tv on aft deck
Here at IYC, we provide forward-thinking advice, insight and support to yacht owners, buyers, charterers and crew worldwide. Our focus is on leading the industry and giving new meaning to the words client–centric. By specializing in honest and candid market insight, we empower our clients’ decision making.
With IYC on board, we give you the freedom to focus on the more important things in life. Owning a superyacht should be the best lifestyle investment you ever make—choosing the right advisors can make a huge difference. Choose an experienced yacht company.
Our services to yacht owners include yacht management, charter management, marketing agency services, crew management, and new build consultation. In everything we do, our approach puts informed decision-making at your fingertips. It’s your choice. We help you make the right one.
We offer dedicated and knowledgeable support to clients from our 12 strategically located offices in the world’s most prominent yachting destinations.
For further information on MAMBO, please contact:
Frank Grzeszczak - Cell: +1 (954) 494-7096 / Email: email@example.com
Katya Grzeszczak - Cell: +1 (646) 369-4562 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website - http://iyc.com/yachts/mambo/
Please contact Master International Yacht Corporation at 954-522-2323
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Flag of Registry: United States
LOA: 112 ft 0 in
Beam: 22 ft 4 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 6 in
Total Power: 2775 HP
Engine Brand: MTU
Year Built: 2004
Engine Model: 12V4000
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2767
Engine Power: 1387 HP
Engine Brand: MTU
Year Built: 2004
Engine Model: 12V4000
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2784
Engine Power: 1387 HP
Cruising Speed: 18 knots
Maximum Speed: 23 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (793 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (5284 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 4
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.