- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Barcelona, Spain
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 350,000 Tax Not Paid (US$ 370,300)
Please contact at +31 (0)320 746046
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: M Torres – Richard Gillies
Designer: Farr Yacht Design
LOA: 16.46 m
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Length Overall: 16.45
Total Power: 52
Cruising Speed: 8
Fresh Water: 80
Prepared for crew of 16 P.
- Marine toilet with flush through hull seacock.
Three burner stove
- Navigation System Racing Bravo with repeaters on deck B&G and Telesco and KVH,
- Wind vane mast B&G
- 2 Cockpit Displayas B&G
- Compas electronic
- Compas magnetic
- Rudder sensor
- Load sense Stay
- Dekman Wirelees race vision 2, keyboard Panasonic
- Aqua Signal navigation lights
- Three 105 Amp batteries, two services and one engine.
- Harken Winches and Spinlock stoppers as shown on boat.
- Harken Winch System: 2 primaries connected to coffee
- 2 mainsheet connected to coffee
- 2 spinnaker
- 2 backstay
- 2 x complete anchors
- 2 x “copino” buckets
- 1 x endoscope
- 1 x bichero
- 6 x fenders
- 1 x main cover
- 1 x brush
- 1 x VHF spare antenna + cable
- Sail cover and fenders
- Security category three
- Steel craddle.
- Flexible water tanks, and stainless steel fuel tank, aprox capacity 80 lts.
- Emergency tiller.
- Two manual pumps.
Complete Hall Spars USA rigging, high modulus carbon: mast, boom, boomerang spreaders, two poles, jockey pole, air vang, mast base, mast jack, mast shims for rig tension.
- Mast: Hall Spars in carbon
- Boom: Hall Spars in carbon
- Two spinaker poles: Hall Spars in carbon
- Navtec standing rigging.
- Aramid Rigging running rigging.
Extensive sail wardrobe:
All North Sails, 3DL
- M-1 860L June 2004
- M-2 800L August 2004
- M-3 800L June 2005
- 1 Light 800L June 2004
- 2 Light-Medium 800L June -August 2004
- 1 Light-Medium 800L June 2005
- 2 Mediums 800L June -August 2004
- 1 Medium 800L June 2005
- 1 Genoa Medium-Heavy 800L June 2005
- 1 Heavy 800L June 2004
- 1Genoa IV 860L June 2004
- 1 Asimetric Gradient A1A Nylon
- 2 Spinnaker Gradient S2A Nylon
- 1 Asimetric Gradient A3A Airx 700N
- 1 Spinnaker Gradient S4A Airx 500N
- 1 Asimetric Gradient Code 0 1.7 NL
- 1 Spinnaker Gradient S3A Airx 700N
- 1 Spinnaker Staysail 1.7 NL
- Spinakers 2005:
- 1 Gradient S1A Nylon June 2005
- 1 Gradient S2C Nylon June 2005
- 1 Gradient S4B Airx 500N June 2005
- 1 Gradient S3B Airx 700N June 2005
- Other sails:
- 1 Staysail
- 1 Windseeker
- 1 Storm jib 13.8 H Poliester
- 1 Trysaila 13.8 H poliester
- 1 Genoa IV transport Poliester
- 1 Main for transport
Hull material: Carbon Pre-preg & PVC sandwich
Hull and deck on female mould, with Corecell and Divinycell core, laminated with carbon pre-preg and post cured on oven.
Led antimony keel, CNC milled. Dismountable for transport and easy system to modify stability.
Rudder on pre-preg carbon and nomex, with self aligning JP3 bearings.
Two carbon wheels, with chain and vectran rope transmission.
YANMAR 52Cv 4JH-3jCE and sail drive
- Gori bronze propeller with Spinlock throttle on deck.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Bach Yachting International
At request, Spain
At request, Spain
56 Carbon Racer
At request, Spain