- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Midland, ON
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- Can$ 89,000 (US$ 66,964)
Dufour Quality and with precise tracking and helm make the Dufour 34P stand out in the crowd.
Well cared for and clean from stem to stern make this performance cruiser a winner all around.
Uncluttered cockpit, removable helm seat, low friction steering, split backstay, modern lines, all chain rode with windlass, dodger, generous storage along with a functional 2 cabin / 1 head layout w/ swim platform aft make a cruiser-friendly boat.
Storage for winter 2016 included
Please contact Jamie Crane at 416-721-3859 cell or Via e-mail at: Jamie@navypointyachtsales.com
No Charge market evaluation.
Considering selling your present yacht, we are constantly on the lookout for new listings...please feel free to contact us for a free, no-obligation, current & realistic market evaluation.
Please contact Jamie Crane at 416-721-3859 cell
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Umberto Felci / Patrick Roséo
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 34 ft 9 in
Beam: 11 ft 5 in
LWL: 30 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 4 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 6 in
Dry Weight: 12540 lbs
Total Power: 19 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 19 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Plastic (75 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Plastic (24 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 Plastic
- Roller furling main and genoa, both original
- 2013 Racing Genoa, hardly used
- 2013 Spinnaker, hardly used
- 18HP Volvo Penta (Sail drive)
- Folding propeller
- Raymarine, depth, speed and navigation
- Wind (function not guaranteed)
- VHF with cockpit remote
- CQR with 125’ of chain and 50’ of rode
- Bruce with 20’ of chain and 150’ of rode
- Lots of line to tie to shore
- Full galley equipment
- 2 burner stove with oven
- 300 litres of water
- 150 litres of diesel (Approx)
- 120 litre holding tank
- Custom cradle
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Dufour 34 meets all criteria that has made the Dufour 40 a worldwide success: speed on all points of sailing, stability and manoeuvrability, good-looking and useful design, a practical interior layout. With the Dufour 34, Dufour has created a new benchmark among 34-foot fast cruisers. Sailing a Dufour 34 is sheer pleasure: You can either share it with a crew, or enjoy sailing her single handed, as she is very easy to handle.
- Hand laminated GRP Hull, vacuum bagged.
- PVC foam core sandwich above water line.
- NPG Gelcoat with first layer of cloth impregnated with NPG resin forming an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Inner moulded hull bottom, structural framing laminated to the hull.
- Navy blue decorative stripes on hull and coach roof.
- Provision for ducting (heating or conditioning).
- Deck in PVC foam core sandwich, moulded by injection process (Resin Transfer Moulding) for significant weight saving and excellent interior finish.
- Standard draft 1.50 m, cast iron keel, bolts loads taken up by stainless steel backing plate.
- Semi-elliptical rudder, filled with closed cell epoxy foam.
- Stainless steel solid stock, on self-aligning bearings.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Navy Point Marine
Port Credit, ON, Canada
54DS Fresh Water
Toronto, ON, Canada
West Lake Ontario, ON, Canada
Mississauga, ON, Canada
Mississauga, ON, Canada
Georgian Bay, ON, Canada