2004 Donelle 35 Cruiser
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Cataumet (Cape Cod), MA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 164,900
- 315 h.p. Cummins 5.9 Diesel
- Great interior layout/ large cockpit
- Hull painted 2014
This 2004 Donelle 35 Cruiser is a heavily constructed solid fiberglass boat built by Donelle Marine in Shemogue, New Brunswick. The Donelle 35 hull is made of three quarter-inch hand-laid fiberglass, and is one of the largest 35' downeast hulls available with a wide 13' beam that carries far forward. Powered by a 315 HP Cummins diesel this boat cruises comfortably at 12 to 14 knots at a fuel rate of about 8 gph, her top speed is about 18 knots. At 8 knots Lady's Choice burns just 3 gph! The Donelle hull design and solid construction make her extremely seaworthy, and the custom-designed interior with cherry wood cabinetry offers a perfect combination of comfortable cruising accommodations for two with plenty of room for guests and entertaining. her large cockpit offers a great platform for many different uses such as fishing and outdoor entertaining. This Donelle provides as much interior living area and cockpit space as many boats over 40 feet.
Please contact David O'Toole at Buzzards Bay Yacht Sales for more information on this Donelle 35: David@BuzzardsBayYacht.com Cell: 508-737-9999
Please contact David O'Toole at 508-737-9999
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 35 ft 6 in
Beam: 13 ft 0 in
LWL: 34 ft 11 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 0 in
Displacement: 19000 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 4 in
Total Power: 315 HP
Engine Brand: Cummins
Engine Model: 6BA 5.9M3 FWC
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1200
Engine Power: 315 HP
Cruising Speed: 13 knots @ 2200 RPM
Maximum Speed: 18 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Plastic (80 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 2 (150 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 Plastic (80 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Hull and Pilothouse
• Hull is 3/4" thick hand-laid solid fiberglass with Awlgrip (Royal Blue) paint in 2014 • Pilothouse and side decks are solid white fiberglass • Hull is outfitted with dual rub rails and spray rails. • S/S handrails run aft from bow to cockpit.
• Two opening side ports with screens and two overhead Bomar hatches in Pilothouse
- One Bomar hatch overhead in the forward stateroom
- Hardtop extends aft beyond sliding glass entrance door to cover part of cockpit
- Attached to the hardtop is a removable sunbrella Bimini that covers half the cockpit.
- Long keel with large, balanced S/S rudder for easy docking and maneuvering.
Teak flooring covers most of the cockpit
Fiberglass deck boxes located to the port and starboard sides of the cockpit provide storage and seating and a step up to side decks. Fiberglass propane tank enclosure provides additional seating.
• Fiberglass swim platform with transom door to large cockpit makes for easy boarding
• Two aluminum Anchor Marine lockable cockpit hatches in cockpit floor access the 6kw generator and the double-rammed hydraulic steering. They are covered with removable sections of the teak cockpit flooring. • Saltwater wash-down hose system in cockpit with extension to reach foredeck. • Port and starboard storage boxes in cockpit serve as bench seats and steps to side decks. Varnished teak cockpit coaming.
• S/S Weaver davits for carrying raft on swim step.
• Fiberglass bow platform with anchor roller.
Engine and Mechanical
- 2004 Cummins 315 hp diesel, 6 cylinder (6BA 5.9 M3 FWC)
- Danfoss hydraulic double ram steering with S/S steering wheel. • Bennet hydraulic trim tabs.
- Large external strainer for salt water intake.
- 4 bladed LH bronze prop; bronze stuffing box.
- Blue Sea Systems engine controls.
- Sounddown insulation in engine room.
- 12V DC & 110V AC 30 amp electrical systems.
- Northern Lights "Lugger" 6kw generator with 18 hours on meter.
- 2-8D heavy duty batteries for house and engine start with switch.
- Two electric bilge pumps.
- Rule electric high water alarm.
- Three windshield wipers.
•Starting forward is a hatch to the anchor locker, followed aft by a queen size walk around bed with reading lights, night lights, and below a large easy access storage area and four storage draws. Outboard of the bed on both sides are 6 cherry cabinets with forward two used as night stands and the rest for storage. Following aft from the bed in the stateroom, to port is a hanging closet and a separate shower room and to starboard is a hanging locker and a separate head. From there three steps lead up to the pilothouse with helm station and two person bench to starboard and navigation station with drop down table and two person bench to port. There are opening side windows on each side at the bench seating and aft of those are two more large windows on each side. Continuing aft from the helm/navigation benches to port is a couch and movable/adjustable table and to starboard is the galley with a Novakool fridge/freezer, S/S sink with pressure hot and cold, and a three burner propane stove with oven.
Two solid double doors connect the pilothouse to large, spacious cockpit with two aluminum Anchor Marine hatches to access the 6kw generator, and double-rammed hydraulic steering. These hatches and nearly all of the rest of the cockpit are covered by teak floor boards. A transom door to the swim platform makes boarding the vessel very easy. Long dock boxes on the port and starboard side of the cockpit provide storage and serve as bench seats and steps to access the side decks
- Garmin GPSMAP Radar-GPS Plotter, installed in 2013
- Standard Horizon Matrix AIS/GPS) VHF Radio, installed in 2016
- Furuno FCV628 Depth sounder/fish finder, installed in 2016
- Simrad sutohelm AP 20
- Furuno GP-32 GPS WAAS-GPS Navigator
- Charles VLT-1000 watt inverter, installed in 2013
- Raymarine ST40 Wind indicator
- Good brand dual action electric windlass with controls at helm.
- White aluminum radar mast houses radar dome, antennas and anchor lights.
- Bruce anchor with 15' chain & 150' anchor rode.
- 6 fenders, docklines.
- 2010 Avon inflatable dingy
- 2016 3 HP Torqeedo battery powered outboard to power the dingy
- Shore power cords and adapters, wind indicators, boat hooks, ensign & staff, and other miscellaneous equipment.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.