- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Solomons, MD
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 79,000
"Jester" is a late model Com-Pac 35 that is clean, well cared for, and ready for her next cruising adventure. Her owners have reluctantly retired to a landlocked location and are ready to let their beloved yacht go.
With her boom furling mainsail, roller furling genoa, and all control lines led aft to the cockpit, "Jester" is easily managed by the single-handed sailor or a couple. Solidly built from quality materials and with legendary Com-Pac workmanship, she will safely carry her crew on the Bay or to the Caribbean with excellent performance and comfort.
Contact Keith Mayes at email@example.com or 301-503-4634 (mobile) for an appointment.
Please contact Keith Mayes at (410) 267-8181
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Charley Morgan, N.A.
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 36 ft 7 in
Beam: 11 ft 10 in
LWL: 29 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 0 in
Displacement: 12500 lbs
Ballast: 5700 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 8 in
Dry Weight: 12500 lbs
Total Power: 27 HP
Engine Brand: Westerbeke
Year Built: 2004
Engine Model: 30B
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1200
Engine Power: 27 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (75 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (30 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Com-Pac 35 was designed to be shoal-draft, stable, seakindly and fast. Performance is achieved by combining generous sail plan, moderate displacement, long waterline, generous beam, high ballast-displacement ratio and the redeeming benefits of the shoal-draft Scheel Keel.Beating to windward or running before the wind, full sail or reefed, the Com-Pac 35 is responsive and swift.
This is a no-nonsense, premium quality yacht. The 12-foot beam allows for a voluminous interior. From the aft cabin with double berth to the forward cabin with a large, sea-going V-berth, every inch of the interior has been thought out with the cruising sailor in mind. The accommodations are logical and orderly, and of a styling that is neither space-age modern nor 19th century traditional, but is rather timeless and elegant.
An interesting adjunct to the livability of the Com-Pac 35 is the integration of stereo, television, video player and microwave oven as standard equipment.
- AC and DC electrical systems.
- Master electrical panel has AC/DC breakers, volt and amp gauges, expandable for optional equipment.
- 3 Group 27 batteries: 1 engine, 2 house (2014)
- Xantrex TrueCharge 20 amp battery charger.
- 12 volt service throughout with multiple 12 volt outlets, 12 volt lighting.
- (2) Swiveling "Captains Chairs" to starboard with storage credenzer between
- "L" shaped dinette to port with fold-down bulkhead mounted 2 leaf table
- Navigation station to starboard
- Dinette converts to double berth
- Flat screen TV and storage racks to starboard
- Storage cabinets and bookshelf to port
- "L" shaped galley
- Double stainless sink with retractable hot/cold spray faucet.
- 2 burner, gimbaled Origo stove with oven
- Microwave oven
- Large top opening 12 Volt refrigerator
- Storage cabinet above and under counter storage
- Large V-berth forward with hangin locker
- Memory foam mattress cover
- Overhead opening hatch for ventilation and light
- Quarter berth aft on port also with hanging locker
- Overhead opening hatch
- Aft head with separate hot and cold fresh water shower.
- Jabsco Marine manual toilet with 13 gallon holding tank.
- Hot and cold water sink with vanity mirror and good storage.
- "T" shaped cockpit with two seat hatches
- Dodger, bimini, and connector
- Full zip-in cockpit Sunbrella and isinglass cockpit enclosure
- Edson Diamond Series Command Center pedestal with CD-i geared, drag link steering system.
- Hot and cold shower aft end of cockpit at top of swim platform steps.
- Instrument panel with tach, water temperature, and fuel and voltage gauges.
- Cockpit, transom, and sail locker courtesy lights
Deck and Hull:
- Patented Scheel Keel for maximum performance with shoal draft.
- Integrated swim platform with stainless ladder, hot and cold transom shower.
- 4 overhead Lexan hatches with built-in retracting screens and sunshades.
- 10 Stainless steel opening ports with screens.
- Heavy duty rigid rub rail with stainless steel striker.
- Stainless bowsprit with 2 anchor rollers.
- 2 Fortress anchor with ground tackle
- Stainless double bow and stern rails.
- Double lifelines with side gates.
- 2 stainless steel Dorade deck ventilators with stainless cover plates
Sails and Rigging:
- Keel stepped anodized aluminum mast.
- Forespar Leisure Furl boom fulrling system
- North fully battened Dacron main - very good condition
- 135% Dacron genoa
- Harken roller furling system
- All Harken deck hardware.
- All sail control lines led to cockpit.
- 2 Harken 40.2 STC two speed self-tailing jib sheet winches.
- 2 Harken 32.2 STC self tailing winches on coachroof for main sheet, halyards, and reefing lines
Elecronics and Equipment:
- Raymarine a Series 7" multifunction display with pedestal mount
- Raymarine Wind, speed and depth
- Raymarine autopilot
- VHF marine radio at nav station
- Uniden handheld VHF marine radio
- Panasonic AM/FM/CD stereo system with salon and cockpit speakers
Additional Features and Equipment
- New fuel tank (2015)
- Full winter cover
- Reference and user manuals for onboard systems and equipment
- WInd Scoop for forward hatch
- CG Safety equipment, including 2 harnesses
- Heavy duty rechargeable Milwaukee winch assist drill with adapter chuck for cabin-top halyard winch
- Bosuns chair
- Life-Sling MOB Recovery System - stern rail mounting, with block and tackle
- Fenders and dock lines
.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.