This 2004 ChrisCraft 33 Express Cruiser shows like a near new boat. It has been maintained with a true open check-book by an absentee owner, employing a professional Captain to keep this Express Cruiser in better than top shape. The current Owner has just purchased another boat and wants this boat sold. Bring ALL offers.
The exterior is in excellent condition, and the interior looks like new, just as it did from the factory, but with many (2014) upgrades, including new 20” LCD Flat Screen TV - with build in DVD & ships Cable TV hook-up as well HDMI cabling for kids Play Station or similar gaming consoles, built in Nespresso Espresso coffee machine, full electric galley (microwave, hob, refrigerator etc.) all in like new condition.
Delivered with original Chris Craft owner’s manuals and Chris Craft document satchel - there is nothing to spend.
There are three separate sleeping areas. A large double berth, cross-ways in the front V section of the boat, with custom mattress, pillows, two fully opening, fly-screen protected, oval portholes - with an additional large, overhead opening hatch with built in screen. This front double berth is sectioned off with custom curtains, designed in a way that the flat screen TV can be viewed from the berth, or swung out into the main saloon.
The boat can sleep six at a pinch – converting the dining area, suitable for kids.
Full reverse cycle air conditioning, hot or cold and fully serviced flushed system (2014).
Center convertible double berth formed by the dining table dropping down, the table is then covered with immaculate, unmarked, matching fill-in cushions for sleeping. The third sleeping area is the rear cabin, partially under the helm station; it is set up as a lounge area, and like the dining area, there are fill-in custom-fit cushion sections that convert the under helm lounge to a private double sleeping berth, with privacy curtains. Both front and rear double berths have their own individual AC outlets. The boat sleeps four adults with ease and privacy, separated by approximately 10’ of center cabin between the two main berths.
There are multiple, low level walkway/companion/boarding and entryway lights inside the cabin and outside in the cockpit. There are overhead lights galore in the cabin – and there are tow down-lights on the cockpit overhead.
The whole cabin is protected by hard wired and battery backed up Co2 detector (new 2014). The cabin has neutral beige colored carpet in excellent condition and it is fully removable. The main Cabin door is lockable from either outside, or inside if sleeping on board, and the door has a “hide-away” very sturdily built-in sliding door screen to keep the breeze coming in - and the bugs out. There are six portholes – all with built in screens as they all open and a fully functioning.
- Dual Voltage 110/24 Volt refrigeration for silent running with Generator tuned off
- Two burner ceramic hob
- Espresso machine
- Sink with hot/cold pressurized water
- Huge storage
- 110volt power outlets
There is one head below, with a Vacflush Toilet, ample towels storage, vanity, pressurized hot and cold water sink with shower over. The shower and head are like new. No one has ever showered on the boat. There is a separate extraction fan, controlled from inside the head for air circulation.
- Garmin 498
- Lawrence 3500 Depth Finder
- ICOM M424 VHF flush mounted Radio (new 2014)
- Apple I-Pad Mount (new 2014)
- Aux Power at Helm
- Clarion AM/FM/CD Stereo with internal and external (8) speakers
- (6) 110 volt outlets in Cabin and (new 2014)
- (4) 110 Volt outlets in rear saloon/cockpit
- Stainless steel twin duo props
- Electric Trim – with gauge position indicators
- Instrumentation: Full Dual Instruments for Twin Engines, compass, etc.
- Full canvas – configurable as either - cockpit, Bimini, half or full camper canvas with new (2014) $1,700 Isinglass up front.
- Solid tinted glass windshield, with new Isinglass (2014) above.
- Centre walk through ahead of center helm driving position.
- Hot water system: Continuous pressurized hot water system (new 2014) and pressure pump replaced (new 2014).
- Pressurized hot/cold transom swim platform shower (new system installed 2014)
- Fully air conditioned
- Westerbeke generator (overhauled / due to lack of use -2014) – runs everything on the water including the AC
- Full teak cockpit (redone 2015)
- Huge teak swim platform (redone 2014)with folding hidden stainless steel swim ladder built in, built-in transom
- Hot/cold pressurized swim shower
- Trim tabs
- Cockpit table with teak inlay (2014)
- Wet-bar in cockpit with sink
- Stainless steel icemaker in cockpit (new 2014)
- Remote spot light
- Deluxe solid-wood, Chris Craft tilt-steering wheel with stern-drive position gauge
- Dual helm seat with bolster and fold up captain’s seat for standing position steering fore-deck double size sun-pad (new 2014)
- Four stainless steel large size fender holders and navy blue fenders (new 2014) windlass anchor system – controlled from helm or from hand held remote, double the normal amount of chain (40’) and rod is pre-marked at 10’ intervals
Continuously serviced through the North east Summer of 2014. Transported by professional boat trucking to Delray, FL for the winter of 2014/15. Continuously serviced by the same professional boat management team and dedicated Captain; including:
Both engines tuned-up and checked by Volvo engineer using latest computerized on-board connection system – both 100% perfect, both engines and drives checked decoupled and serviced, regular oil changes, including new risers, fuel pumps, oil pumps and water pumps, generator service (overhauled 2014), new engine room blower venting (2015), full bilge and engine room detailing, all new batteries (2014), compound and wax, delivered with new bottom paint, trim tab paint and new zincs. Virtually cabin systems were overhauled or replaced in 2014 – from cabin sump and hot water system through to new ships radio and forward facing isinglass. The replacement 2015 model of this Express Cruiser new is over $350,000.00 and closer to $500,000 if optioned like Mayrose.
Central, under-floor Cabin Waste Water sump pump (new 2014)
The boat has 3 large batteries; they are managed and controlled by a sophisticated trickle charge and battery-conditioning unit, so they can be left on continuously. They are set up for separate engine starting and cabin duties. They have isolation key switches and all those systems are as new.
There are 2 fire extinguishers, 8 life jackets (new 2014), flares, SOS flag, throwable life-line with attached preserver, whistle etc. Four dock lines, 4 fenders, 2 pig tails, dual plug – Eel Brand 50 AMP Shore Power Cords, shore water supply hose with carbon filter (with 2 years supply of replacement carbon cartridge filters).