2004 Catalina 350
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Charleston, SC
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 112,900
So you're looking for the perfect well-kept cruiser for one or two couples or a large family? Look no further! This Catalina 350 has 2 staterooms and 1 head in a spacious interior with almost 7' of headroom. She also has an unusually comfortable cockpit, heat and air conditioning, top and front-loading refrigeration, in-mast furling mainsail, new bimini and dodger, and autopilot. "Palmetto Moon" is a perfect package in only 35 feet- don't miss this one!
Call Listing Broker Greg Williamson for more information.
Cell 843 801 3343 Greg@AshleyYachts.com
Please contact Greg Williamson at 843-801-3343
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Catalina Design Team
LOA: 35 ft 0 in
Beam: 13 ft 0 in
LWL: 31 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 6 in
Displacement: 13635 lbs
Ballast: 5835 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 52 ft 0 in
Total Power: 35 HP
Engine Brand: Universal
Engine Model: V1305-E
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1000
Engine Power: 35 HP
Maximum Speed: 8 mph
Fresh Water Tanks: (88 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (39 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (22 Gallons)
There is a large centerline "island" v-berth in the forward stateroom with plentiful storage lockers to port and starboard, private access to the head, and a privacy door to separate the space from the main salon. The head is to port featuring a separate shower stall, sink, storage, and electric Raritan head. The main salon features a dinette with 2 table options included, small and large for use as a cocktail table and a dining table, to port forward of the nav station. There is a straight settee to starboard that converts from a full settee to a cocktail table with 2 seats. There is a large "U" shaped galley aft to starboard opposite the nav station. The aft stateroom features a large double berth situated athwartship with plentiful storage and privacy door.
- Hillerange two burner propane stove/oven
- Adler Barbour refrigeration with front and top access
- Hot and cold pressure water
- Double stainless steel sinks
- Multiple large, deep cabinets for storage
- Raymarine ST60 Wind, depth, and speed instruments at helm
- TRC CD Player.
- Sansui Flat Screen TV
- Nautic Audio Sirius/am/fm/cd stereo system
- Bose speakers
- Raymarine ST60 multi data display at nav station
- Standard Horizon VHF radio
- Raymarine RC435 Chartplotter at helm
- 120 V AC shore power system, with six outlets.
- 12 volt onboard electrical system.
- Shore power cord.
- Marine Battery Charger.
- Cruisair 16,000 BTU reverse cycle Heat/Air conditioning.
- Adjustable Halogen Cabin Lights.
- In-mast furling mainsail
- 135% Genoa on roller furler
- Stainless Steel wire rigging
- SS bow and stern pulpits with life lines
- Stern swim ladder
- Pedestal with wheel steering, intregated instruments, and fiberglass cockpit table
- (2) Harken 32 self tailing primary winches under dodger
- (2) Harken 44 self tailing sheet winches
- NEW Bimini and Dodger
- Pristine cockpit cushions
- Custom helm seat
- Maxwell 800 anchor windlass
- Bruce primary anchor on all chain
- Danforth secondary anchor on chain and rope
- Partitioned anchor locker with deck access
- (2) aluminum propane tanks
- Combination SS outboard hoist/radar mount at transom
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Ashley Yachts LLC
Charleston, SC, United States
Irmo, SC, United States
C34 Standard Rig
Charleston, SC, United States
Folly Beach, SC, United States