- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Fort Worth, TX
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 77,500
HIGHLIGHTS AND OVERVIEW:
Wildfire features and details making her a cut above similar boats on the market:
C&C optional wheel was 48" stainless Edson Destroyer wheel. Wildfire has a custom installation of a 48" Edson Diamond Series aluminum racing wheel.
Custom made superlight composite companionway boards (originals included)
Custom made removable companionway air conditioning mount. (Cool and dehumidified cabin at the dock, no extra weight for racing).
Quantum Fusion composite main, new in 2014 and virtually unused since.
Complete excellent racing inventory (composite Quantum and Doyle).
New (2015) B&G Zeus chart plotter.
Burnished VC17 racing bottom paint.
Always kept on lift with only rudder and keel tips immersed.
Fuel tank protected from moisture intrusion with H2O Out desiccant canister (Practical Sailor, Jan 2014)
Boat is constantly maintained by owner as though planning to keep it forever. (Owners want to go cruising).
Boat needs nothing - shows like a much newer boat.
This is one fine example of a 2004 C&C 99 that is currently on Eagle Mountain Lake (Fresh Water) in Ft Worth, Texas. The boat is in excellent condition, lives on a lift, excellent racing sail inventory, mostly Quantum +/- 550 hours on the Volvo sail drive. Priced right to sell fast as the owners are on the hunt for a larger model to cruise on out of Florida.
Looking for a Fast, Fun Cruiser/Racer the whole family can enjoy? Look no further than "Wildfire" you have found it! Call today for more details, to arrange a time to go and take a tour or to make an offer.
BONUS: The boat lift that this vessel is currently kept on and is shown in the photos below IS AVAILABLE AT AN ADDITIONAL COST!, but only to be included with the purchase of the boat and will not be sold separately. Note; Purchase of the boat does not require also buying the lift... (Call or email for details on the lift.)
The listing Broker for this vessel is Doug Hughes, CPYB. He can be reached directly on his cell phone at 832-561-3344 or email Doug@SeaLakeYachtsllc.com for any additional information, to arrange a tour or to make an offer.
Please contact Doug Hughes at 832-561-3344
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 32 ft 6 in
Beam: 10 ft 10 in
LWL: 29 ft 1 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 6 in
Displacement: 9265 lbs
Ballast: 3500 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 2 in
Total Power: 19 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo
Engine Model: MD2020
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 19 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (40 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (20 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (20 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 2
Number of heads: 1
Below decks the rich cherry interior offers room for a family of six w/two separate sleeping cabins, large galley and great headroom.
The forward cabin offers a large v-berth, hanging locker, shelved storage and under bunk storage. The main cabin has full length settees on either side fitted with contoured cushions. The cabinetry includes a removable table and a full navigation station, all finished in rich cherry wood. The head compartment is forward of the salon and adjacent to the forward stateroom. A private aft cabin features a large double bunk and ample locker storage. The cockpit is roomy and efficiently laid out to accommodate crewed or short handed sailing.
- V berth forward
- Marine head to port w/vanity & shower
- Hanging locker to starboard
- Main cabin w/ settees port & starboard w/aft facing nav station & removable solid cherry folding dining table
- Satin varnished cherry bulkheads & lockers
- Aft to starboard is U shaped galley
- Aft to port is Owner's cabin double berth w/opening cockpit port light & hanging locker
- Teak & Holly sole plus 6'2" headroom
- Screens on all hatches and opening ports
A U-shaped galley is equipped with a two burner LPG stove, large icebox, large sink with hot/cold running water, abundant locker storage and beautifully finished Granicote surfaces.
- U-shaped galley with:
- Ecru Granicoat counter space
- 6.5 cu ft icebox w/refrigeration
- Molded sink
- Hot & cold pressure water
- Two-burner propane stove w/oven
- Galley storage in Cherry cabinets
Sails & Rigging
- Quantum Fusion Mainsail
- Black Awlgrip Carbon Fiber double spreader mast & aluminum boom
- Harken Mk III Headsail Roller Furler
- Quantum #3 (100%) with vertical battens
- Quantum #2 Doyle med-heavy#1
- Quantum light and med #1 Spinnakers (2)
- Several additional sails for cruising
- Forespar Solid Boomvang
- Harken 40:1 under deck back-stay system
- Harken adjustable full length Genoa tracks
- Harken 44.2 self-tailing primary winches
- Harken 32.2 self-tailing halyard winches
- Harken 40.2 self-tailing spinnaker winches
- Harken main sheet traveler & two speed main sheet system
- Appropriate size Fortress anchor with 12' chain and rode
B&G multi-function display Cockpit instruments:
- Two B&G Multi Function Displays
- B&G Analog Wind System
- B&G Zeus Touch 7 plotter
- 12V/110 V panel
- Group 27 Dual Batteries with Switch
- Interior Courtesy lights
- 12 V Plugs at helm and Nav station
- Hot and cold cockpit shower
- Double Life Lines w/ two boarding gates
- Double White Boot from tip stripe
- Walk through transom w/swim ladder
- Anchor and rode
- 5.5' draft (lead keel)
- Keel Type: Fin
- Custom super light composite hatch boards (lower and upper) as well as originals
- Hatch screens
- Kept on Hydro hoist lift (LIFT IS AVAILABLE AT AN ADDITIONAL COST)
Manufacturer Provided Description
Featuring the absolute latest in post-cured epoxy construction, the C&C 99 is extremely light, tremendously fast, and incredibly strong. This latest addition to the C&C fleet also features best-of-breed equipment and amenities from premium deck hardware and power systems, to an interior that would make a cruising boat envious.
- Dark Hull Color (Red) Awlgrip
- Deck with Contrasting Non-Skid
- Larger Wheel 48" with Leather, Diamond Series
- Cockpit Portlight
- Hot and Cold Cockpit Shower
- 12volt DC Refrigeration
- 2 Burner LPG Stove with Oven
- Ultra-leather in Main Cabin
- AM/FM/CD Sony Stereo with speakers in cabin and cockpit
- B&G C80 GPS Plotter at Nav
- B&G ST 60+ Speed, Depth & AWI (on Comp. Pod)
- ICOM VHF Radio with RAM in Cockpit
- Spinnaker Gear (including Secondary Winches)
- Carbon Spin Pole in Lieu of Aluminum
- Additional Stoppers / Leads on Port Side (6 total)
- Spin Padeyes Mounted on Toerail Per Set
- Sprayed on Bottom Paint
- Sail Cover (No slits in cover)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Sea Lake Yachts LLC
La Porte, TX, United States
Seabrook, TX, United States
League City, TX, United States
Kemah, TX, United States
Kemah, TX, United States
530 Voyager Skylounge