- View Full Specifications
3 Cabin Layout
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Newport, RI
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 99,950
Just Launched and ready for the 2017 sailing season!
The Beneteau 423 has been named "Boat of the Year" by Cruising World Magazine and also won SAIL Magazine's Top 10 Sailboats for 2003. The 423 is one of the most popular Beneteau models to date. There have been over 330 423's sold in the US alone. This model nicely offers a blend of comfort, speed, and graceful lines.
“Endless Summer" is a 3-cabin model that has been owned and operated by a 5 star rated charter company and is fully equipped to go cruising!
“To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.” – Douglas Adams
We are always in search of quality vessels to list, so if you are thinking about selling or upgrading, please email us to discover the difference that is Latitude Yacht Brokerage:
Ryan J. Miller
Yacht Broker / Owner / U.S.C.G. Master Capt.
See what we are all about:
Please contact Ryan Miller at 401-835-0069
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Beneteau USA
Designer: Group Finot
Flag of Registry: United States
LOA: 42 ft 3 in
Beam: 12 ft 11 in
LWL: 38 ft 7 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 7 in
Displacement: 19797 lbs
Ballast: 5836 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 54 ft 4 in
Total Power: 56 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4JH3E
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Power: 56 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 (154 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (53 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 2 (22 Gallons)
Rarely does the appearance of a new model create as much excitement as this one. Following in the footsteps of the successful Beneteau 473, the Beneteau 423 has been enamoring sailors from coast to coast. Designed by the famous Groupe Finot, naval architects with more production yachts afloat than any other design firm, the Beneteau 423 has both brawn and beauty. She is built to sail confidently in any sea, yet lacks nothing in comfort or beauty.
Below decks, she is all Beneteau with incredible detail to quality woodwork and liveaboard comfort. Above, she touts the finest in marine hardware, innovative features, and a design that makes single or double handed sailing a breeze. And only Beneteau, the world’s largest manufacturer of sailboats, could create such an impressive performance cruiser at such an unbelievable value.
This is a yacht built with her owners’ comfort in mind. She may be all strength and performance above, but below decks, she’s all light and beauty. Down the companionway steps, you’ll discover an imaginative interior design that will delight the most demanding cruising sailor.
This 3-Cabin layout will comfortably sleep 8 people. In the forward master cabin, there’s a comfortable centerline berth with owner’s mattress and sitting area. A private master head features a true stall shower. In the salon, entertaining at the dock or cruising with style is carefree with her classic layout and abundant storage. The full length galley to port features a 3-burner stove, front loading refrigerator wih separate freezer, and ample room to provision for long cruises or stocking up for a great dockside party. The aft two cabins each have double berths with hanging locker and storage and a shared head with shower. In addition the "convertible dinette" that lowers to create a 4th double berth.
- 6'5" Headroom in Main Salon
- Cherry Finished Interior
- Expandable Table with Leaf Option
- Guest Oscillating Fans for Salon and Cabins
- Weather Station: Barometer, Clock, Air Thermometer
- Force 10 gimbaled three burner s/s range with oven including pot fiddles S/S Double Sink w/Cutting Board
- Alder-Barbour "Super Cold Machine", 12 Volt Refrigeration
- Electric ice box drain pump
- Microwave with 10 power levels - 120v. (Shore power only)
- Hot/Cold pressure water system
- Deep double stainless sinks
- Furnished with cooking and eating utensils, pots, pans, dinnerware as well as glassware and serving pieces
- Raymarine E80 Chartplotter at Helm with 2 kw Radome antenna interfaced to GPS.
- Raymarine E80 Chartplotter at Navigation Station with 2 kw Radome antenna interfaced to GPS.
- Raymarine "GPS" with Raystar 125 antenna sensor.
- ICOM VHF fixed mounted radio w/ RAM Command Mic at helm.
- Radar reflector.
- Raymarine ST-6001 Plus Linear Drive Autopilot
- Raymarine ST60 wind
- Raymarine ST60 Speed
- Raymarine ST60 Depth
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata
- CD / AM/FM stereo and I-pod connection cable with salon & cockpit speakers
- Davis Hand Bearing Illuminated Compass
- 5" Dome Voyager Illuminated Compass
- Waterproof 7x50 Binoculars
- 12 volt (DC)
- 110 volt (AC)
- Dockside 50' Shorepower cord-30 amps, 125 volts
- House Batteries (2) 12 volt 200 amp Deep Cycle
- Engine Battery (1) 12 volt 100 amp Deep Cycle
- West Marine Battery "Islolator"
- Xantrex 40 amp Automatic Battery Charger
- Cellular phone/ Computer hookup
- Navigation and cabin & lights
- Bow and stern pulpits with rails
- Side stanchions with lifelines
- Lifelines boarding gates on transom
- Silver-grey Sunbrella Dodger with plastic removable windows on a s/s frame
- Sunbrella Bimini Top on collapsible s/s frame
- Teak ensign staff
- Aft swim ladder
- 1 CQR 40 lb. anchors with 200' chain
- Lewmar Electric Windlass
- Self bailing anchor locker
- Cockpit cushions
- Teak cockpit table leafs
- Pedestal-mounted drink holder
- 42" Destroyer Wheel with leather stitched on the wheel and spokes
- Stern rail outboard engine mounting bracket
- Four fenders, dock lines and boat hook.
- Fender boards
- Bottom paint: Pettit ACP-50 Multi-Season Ablative
- Wood: Silkens "Cetol Marine"
MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT & ENGINE DETAILS
- YANMAR "4JH3E" Diesel 56 H.P. fresh water cooled engine. (hours unknown)
- Racor Filter / Separator and metallic unit on engine.
- Bulge pumps : 1 electric and 2 manual; 3 Dry Chemical fire extinguishers.
- Stuffing Box : Bronze, packed with "Drip-Free" shaft packing
- Stove control panel with shut off valves. Spare propane tank.
- Tool storage locker under cushion
- Propeller : 3-blade bronze fixed 19x11 RH
SAILS & RIGGING
Equipped for cruising and racing:
- (10) Spinlock "XT" Express Series rope clutches
- Stainless wire standing rigging
- Pro Furl reefing and furling system
- Boom Vang
- Whisker Pole
- Quantum Furling Mainsail (2016)
- Quantum Furling Genoa (2016)
- 4 Lewmar self tailing winches
- 2 Lewmar 54 Genoa control
- 2 Lewmar 44 Halyard control mounted on the Coach roof
- 3 winch handles
- 2 Double opening foot blocks
- Lewmar mainsheet traveler control
- 1 Horseshoe buoys
- Boatswain's chair
- Medical First Aid Kit
- Ship's bell; Marine air-blast signal horn; Master human-lung blast horn; and 2 whistles.
- Orion 12 gauge marine alert / locate signal kit with current flares.
- Type 1 Offshore Life Jackets ( 8 )
- Diving mask.
- Lifesling with white bag and water activated light, stern mounted.
- Emergency tiller
- Radar Reflector
- Manual bilge pumps
- Wood thru-hole plugs
Cruising World Review
Other Boats from Latitude Yacht Brokerage, LLC
Marion, MA, United States
Bristol, RI, United States
Delray Beach, FL, United States
Fall River, MA, United States
Greenport, NY, United States
Punta Gorda, FL, United States