- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Halifax, NS
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- Can$ 168,000 (US$ 133,762)
"Heaven Wont Wait" is in fine condition with some nice upgrades IE SSB, upgraded alternator and batteries, Webasto Hydronic heating system, wind generator, solar panels, davits, new full enclosure canvas and lots more.
This is the 5'7" draft and 2 cabin version with in mast furling. See the full specs on this gorgeous yacht.
New Pics August 24th 2016
Contact John Roy at (902) 455-5565 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Heven Won't Wait
Designer: Group Finot
LOA: 42 ft 0 in
Beam: 12 ft 11 in
LWL: 38 ft 7 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 7 in
Displacement: 19500 lbs
Ballast: 5836 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 4 in
Total Power: 55 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo
Year Built: 2004
Engine Model: D2 55
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1400
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 55 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (150 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (53 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 2 (22 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Design and Construction
Attractive lines designed by Group Finot. Great reaching and off-wind hull shape. Modest sail plan for ease of handling. Solid glass hull with outer layer of Vinyleser resin for blister resistance. Glass deck, iron keel. Lots of volume aft provides good form stability and interior volume
• This is the two cabin layout with 6'4" headroom.
• Interior wood work is Douka (Mahogany Family)
• The 423 has a full width skylight providing lots of natural light
• Forward Stateroom has center line berth forward with new mattress in 2007. Forward cabin has hanging lockers and ample storage as well as en-suite head with separate shower stall
• Main Salon features a curved settee that drops to make a double berth.
• Straight settee to port.
• Forward facing navigation station with easy access electrical panels
• Galley features a 3 burner propane stove and gimballed oven (2 aluminum propane tanks)
• Side loading fridge and top loading freezer.
• Double sink with hot and cold pressure water from a 2 water tanks
• Loads of counter space and custom Corian counter tops
• Microwave on shelf, SS storage baskets
• Huge Double aft Cabin, hanging locker,
• Aft head port midships with H&C pressure water, sink with pullout shower
• Macerator for holding tank.
• 5 Opening overhead hatches and 8 opening ports provide excellent ventilation.
• Screens for hatches
• Espar Hydronic hot water heating system that works off independent heat exchangers.
• Blue with gold fleck interior cushions
• There is a water filtration system and upgraded fawcets
• 2 Speed 52ST Lewmar primary winches
• 2 Lewmar 40ST for the control lines and mainsheet on cabin top
• Double preventer for controlled gybes
• Sheet stoppers on the cabin top. Adjustable vang lead aft
• 3 winch handles
• Lewmar Electric Windlass with stainless anchor roller, anchor locker
• Windlass controls at both helm and forward
• Plow stainless 25 kg anchor with 200' 3/8th chain and 150' rode
• Comfortable large cockpit with good back support and room to move
• Dodger with Bimini and full enclosure (new 2015)
• Pedestal wheel steering with brake, 42" wrapped wheel, integral electronics console
• Cockpit table.
• Dinghy Davits
Sails & Rigging
• US Spars In mast furling sloop rig mast with double spreaders
• Wire rigging , split backstays
• Boom with cabin top mainsheet on adjustable traveller
• Profurl roller furling
• Neil Prryde Dacron mainsail,
• 140% Genoa with foam luff and roller furling genoa.
• Volvo D2-55 HP diesel
• Upgraded full instrumentation including temperature and amperage
• Electronic fuel gauge
• 53 Gallon fuel tank. Racor fuel water separator
• 3 Blade Vari Prop. High end variable pitch prop provides excellent performance
• Automatic oil change pump.
• 1400 Hours January 15, 2015
• Fuel Polisher to insure good fuel goes through the engine
Electrical and Navigational Systems
• 30 amp battery charger, Shore power and cord
• Xantrax 1750 Inverter
• 160 Amp Alternator with smart regulator for House batteries
• 60 Amp alternator for the engine starting battery
• 2 4D batteries, Starting battery,
• Smart battery monitoring system
• 2 x 130 watt solar panels with smart controller
• Kiss wind generator
• RL70 Raymarine chartplotter at wheel with repeater at navigation station
• Radar with 2KW dome on back stay with swivel mount
• Autohelm 6000 plus autopilot with linear drive and remote.
• Autohelm ST60 speed and depth, Standard Horizon VHF
• Single Side Band Radio with tuner, ICOM
• AIS system
• Electronic Charts for East Coast and beyond.
Additional Information & Safety Gear
• Winslow Offshore life raft (2010) Vacuum packed ,6 person ( needs to be serviced)
• 6 Offshore Life jackets Vest Style
• 4 Fire extinguishers
• Emergency Tiller
• Electric and manual bilge pump
• Life Ring
• Jack lines,
• Ditch bag
• Water maker ( needs a new motor )
• Fenders and dock lines
• Steel Cradle lying in Halifax
• The boat is a 2004 model launched in 2003
• Water Tankage is 150 gallons, 100 gallons rear 50 gallons forward
• Water tank monitoring system
Heaven Won't Wait is a nicely equipped version of this popular model. Her owner has carefully selected and installed many quality components. A complete manual with service instructions is available.
We Commissioned the boat and are well versed on the details. Call or email to discuss. More photos available.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Ocean Yacht Sales Limited
Halifax, NS, Canada
Halifax, NS, Canada
Halifax, NS, Canada
Unknown, NS, Canada
Plattsburgh, NY, United States
Chester, NS, Canada