- View Full Specifications
Huge Price Reduction!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Seabrook , TX
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 59,000
2004 Albin 30 Family Cruiser
- Single Volvo KAMD diesel with 880hrs
- Westerbeke 3.8kw generator with 248hrs
- Bow thruster / Factory hardtop / Jade green Awlgrip hull
- 16k BTU air conditioner / Enclosed head / Private aft cabin
- Galley with fridge, cooktop, sink and microwave oven
This is a wonderful opportunity to purchase a well built, dependable diesel cruiser that is economical to operate. See full specs for details. Price reduced in March of 2017, this is a good deal at $59,000!
Rex Bettis, CPYB
Certified Professional Yacht Broker
Office 281-326-3333 or Mobile 281-250-7090
Please contact Rex Bettis at 281-326-3333
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 31 ft 5 in
Beam: 10 ft 0 in
LWL: 29 ft 7 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 2 in
Bridge Clearance: 9 ft 0 in
Deadrise: 19 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 9800 lbs
Total Power: 280 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Diesel
Engine Model: KAMD
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 880
Engine Power: 280 HP
Cruising Speed: 19 mph
Maximum Speed: 23 mph
Fresh Water Tanks: (26 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (126 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (18 Gallons)
The Albin 30 is configured with the main cabin forward and a private aft cabin. In between is the outside deck area covered by a hardtop and a bimini.
The Forward Cabin is accessed via a locking companionway hatch/door. Once down below you will find:
- Large U-Shaped dinette which converts into a good size berth. This dinette has a full size and an additional smaller tabletop.
- Enclosed head compartment with sink, storage, head, mirror, and a retractable shower head.
- Galley with cooktop (gas), microwave, refrigerator and sink.
- Storage areas in drawers and lockers.
- Large rear quarter berth. Great size for a large adult or for additional storage.
- Air conditioning - Opening portlights - Overhead hatch
The Aft Cabin is entered via a locking companionway hatch/door. Down below is a large berthing area with a port and starboard berth and a cross section for seating. A filler piece completes the middle for one large queen size berth if needed. Access to tanks and the rudder is below. This space is air conditioned as well.
"Sea Toy" has full walkaround sidedecks for easy access fore and aft. Additional items include:
- Original green gelcoat hull was repainted in 2011 with jade green Awlgrip
- Welded stainless safety rails from midship foward with stainless intermediate lifelines.
- Factory hardtop with overhead lights, sliding side windows, opening forward center windshield.
- Stainless radar arch on aft end of hardtop
- Below deck storage area in cockpit area
- (2) 12v powered engine hatch
- Sunbrella canvas bimini top aft of hardtop
- Anchor on bow roller with nylon rode
- 3 AFI windshield wipers
- Plastimo manual bilge pump
Mechanical / Electrical
- Single Volvo KAMD 300 - 280hp diesel
- Volvo electronic engine control
- VDO engine gauges
- Westerbeke 3.8kw diesel generator in sound shield 248hrs
- 30amp shorepower connection with cord
- 110v AC system / 12v DC system
- 16k BTU Marine air conditioner with reverse cycle heat. Split unit to control aft cabin as well.
- Dripless shaft seal
- Vetus 12v electric bow thruster
- Water heater
- 3 Johnson automatic bilge pumps
- Racor fuel filter
- ProMariner automatic battery charger
- 2 Deka batteries 4D.
The helm area is to starboard under the hardtop. This space is protected on three sided from weather. A pedestal mount helm seat is mounted to port and starboard. Additional items include:
- Chart area with storage below
- Complete engine gauges
- Garmin 3006 GPS plotter/sounder
- Icom M502 VHF radio
- Bow thruster control
- Chart light
- 12v fan
- Tackle drawers
- AM/FM/CD stereo with Sony speakers
The Albin 30 Family Cruiser is designed to satisfy the diverse demands of todays boating family. The 30 aft cabin offers roomy sleeping accommodations for 5 in separate quarters as well as improved performance. The forward cabin area has an enclosed marine head/ shower compartment, a convertible dinette ( to a 6'6" x 5' queen berth) and a galley area with stove, refrigerator, microwave and sink. Aft of the galley is a 6' 3" x 3' 3" berth. Eight opening portholes and overhead hatch provide excellent ventilation to this area. There is a large storage well in the center of the cockpit. The well has a macerator and can be raised hydraulically if access is necessary. It has 2 single berths which convert into a 7' 11" x 5' queen.The skeg keel protects the propeller and adds to the stability.
The Albin 30 is a dependable, economical diesel cruiser. She can easily accommodate a cruising couple for extended periods or a small family for a long weekend. She would also make a great platform for watching races in the bay.
We try but....
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.