- View Full Specifications
Carbon performance cruiser
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Sardinia, Italy
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 680,000 Tax Paid (US$ 718,352)
Launched in 2003 and hull no.2 of the Vismara V54 semi-custom series, BRIGHELLA was a technological tour-de-force. Much updated since then and benefitting from replacement decks, topsides paint and rig paint in 2012, here highlights are many and include:-
- Carbon rig with inboom furling
- Push button furling for mainsail, genoa and code zero
- Electric winches
- Uprated battery capacity
- Tender garage at stern
- Extensive B&G navigation package
- B&O sound system
The Vismara 54.02 Open R/C is destined for easy sailing and a smaller crew. The construction technology and materials guarantee reliability, excellent seaworthiness and easy manoeuvring as well as light weight, a synonym of safety and performance.
The hull and deck are in carbon fibre and epoxy resin, vacuum laminated and post-cured for 12 hours at 60°, for a displacement in IMS trim of some 12,000 kg. The mast, boom and structural chain-plates in carbon. Manoeuvres are made easier with in-boom reefing. The deck, in vacuum-laid teak, stands out for the open stern and double helm, with integrated columns in composite material.
The clean-cut style of the deck is extreme: all lines are sunken and servo-assisted by 4 electrical winches in the cockpit; the hatch covers are flush deck. The transom opens to allow the storage of a tender; the sliding gangway, which is in carbon, is integrated into the section left of the transom. The compartment opposite the gangway is used to house the showerhead and the shore power socket (220V). The carbon anchor arm tilts back into the bow locker.
All of the composite structural elements, deck, hull and bulkheads have been painted using epoxy fillers and polyurethane paints. The Douglas fir furnishings, with their linear forms and lack of raised cornices have been faced and applied to composite with “jointed” supports, for the purpose of highlighting the difference between the composite structures and the furnishings. The free areas of the carbon sides are left exposed behind the sofas in the dinette and in the cabins.
The interior layout includes a sail locker, fore, a master cabin with bathroom and shower, separated by a glass door, two guest cabins with shared bathroom in the middle, a large dinette opposite the amidships area as well as light and airy thanks to the large, vacuum-glued windows in Lexan. The galley and the course plotting area are on the port and starboard sides, respectively; the galley is faced in steel, as befits the concept of a boat featuring clean-cut lines but with a sporting and practical feel.
- CE Certification - A
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Monocoque structure for hull and deck made of male and female models.
- Carbon fibre laminate with epoxy resins.
- Kevlar is used for impact resistance in the bow and on the stern edge.
- Impregnation under vacuum to 0.65 atm. Post-curing at 60 degrees for 12 hours.
- Structural bulkheads / mobile floors and floors under vacuum with carbon fibers and unidirectional carbon.
- Vacuum laid teak deck and cockpit – replaced 2012
- Hull topsides painted in silver - 2012
Keel & Rudder:
- Lead bulb keel externally bolted.
- Balanced rudder
Engine & gearbox:
- Volvo Penta D2-75 4-cylinder 75hp diesel engine – approx. 3,000hrs run
- Saildrive gearbox
- Freshwater cooled engine.
- Single lever engine control.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Volvo 4-bladed folding propeller
- Twin wheel steering with carbon steering wheels
- Emergency tiller.
- 12vDC domestic systems with 220vAC via shore-power, inverter or generator
- 1x 85Ah 12vDC engine start battery
- 12vDC bowthruster battery
- 12vDC generator start battery
- 12vDC service batteries joined to supply 1,000Ah
- Mastervolt battery chargers
- Whisper 6000 6kw generator
- Engine-mounted alternators
- 2x 12v/220v inverters
- 220v shore power with isolator and circuit breaker
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
- The hot freshwater circuit is led into a well insulated 50 litre hot water tank, heated by engine or 230v AC immersion heater element.
- Deck shower
- Schenker 100 litre per hour watermaker
- Electric and manual bilge pumps
- Electric shower drain pumps
- 500 litres fuel capacity in 2x 250 litres PVC tanks
- 700 litres fresh water capacity in 2x 350 litres PVC tanks
- 2000 litres black water holding tank
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
- B&G H3000 system
- 4x B&G repeaters at mast
- 6x B&G repeaters in cockpit
- 1x B&G repeater at chart table area
- Echo sounder – numeric reading and graphic
- Simrad 3G radar system interfaced to B&G displays on deck and at chart table
- 2x touch screens in cockpit to control navigation equipment
- Navionics Platinum cartography for Med (Simrad NSP processor)
- B&G H3000 autopilot with wireless remote
- AIS transceiver
- Furuno weatherfax with printer
- Bohlken Westerland high precision barograph BG1512
- 2x Simrad VHF
- Electrolux 632 gas 4-hob stove
- Siemens combination oven
- 2x fridges/freezers
- 2x Blakes Lavac freshwater heads
- Hot & cold pressurised water supplies with shower in heads
- LCD TV
- B&O stereo system with internal and external speakers
- Sky TV receiver
- Wi-Fi router
- Pacific Television antenna VHF 3G
Summary of Accommodation:
- The interior layout includes a sail locker, fore, a master cabin with bathroom and shower, separated by a glass door, two guest cabins with shared bathroom in the middle, a large dinette opposite the amidships area as well as light and airy thanks to the large, vacuum-glued windows in Lexan.
- The galley and the course plotting area are on the port and starboard sides, respectively; the galley is faced in steel, as befits the concept of a boat featuring clean-cut lines but with a sporting and practical feel.
- Douglas fir furnishings, with their linear forms and lack of raised cornices have been faced and applied to composite with “jointed” supports, for the purpose of highlighting the difference between the composite structures and the furnishings.
- The free areas of the carbon sides are left exposed behind the sofas in the dinette and in the cabins.
- Stainless steel galley surfaces
- Nordic carbon fibre mast with carbon spreaders
- Rig repainted - 2012
- Inboom furling carbon boom
- Stainless steel rod standing rigging
- Navtec hydraulics for backstay, vang and outhaul
- Kevlar removable inner forestay for staysail
- Reckmann RS2000 12vDC electric furler for genoa
- Bamar 12vDC furler for Code 0
- 12vDC electric inboom furling
- Harken & Bamar deck gear
- I = 21.5m, J = 6.3m, P = 22.8m, E= 7.10m, ISP = 24.74m
- 4x Antal 12vDC powered self-tailing control line winches
- 2x Harken 48.2 ST A spinnaker winches
- North 3DL full carbon mainsail – 97sqm - 2012
- North 3DL full carbon genoa – 70sqm – 2012
- North 3DL full carbon staysail – 2012
- North 3DL full carbon code zero – 2012
- Gennaker - 2006
- Double stainless lifelines.
- Cockpit table
- Swimming ladder
- Zodiac 260 Aero dinghy with Torpedo electric outboard motor
Anchoring & Mooring:
- Retractable carbon fibre anchor arm
- Electric anchor windlass
- Anchor with chain
- Fenders & warps
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
- Sprayhood and bimini
- Wheel covers and winch covers
- Cockpit table covers
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Tel: +44 (0)1590 673715 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Alex Grabau at +44(0)1590 673715
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Vismara Marine
Designer: Alessandro Vismara
Flag of Registry: Italy
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 16.50 m
Beam: 4.40 m
LWL: 14.90 m
Minimum Draft: 3.70 m
Maximum Draft: 3.70 m
Displacement: 12000 kgs
Ballast: 5200 kgs
Total Power: 75 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo
Year Built: 2003
Engine Model: D2-75
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 3000
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 75 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 Plastic (350 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 2 Plastic (250 Liters)
Holding Tanks: (200 Liters)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of twin berths: 2
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Number of bathrooms: 2
Wind speed and direction
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Fresh water maker
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.