- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Portland, CT
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 59,000
Just reduced from $69,000. Owner says sell!
Fishing and staying out overnight on the ocean is possible with "Summer Place" as with cruisers and boats that are 30 feet or over. As there was a desire for a more spacious cabin, the TE286 model was devised with the height of True World Marine's technology.
Externally, it appears just like other models. But its deck is raised and improved so that it also has the large cabin space while keeping a large sink, a large 30-gallon tank, a toilet and a shower room. Without compromising strength and durability, it is successfully made light and runs swiftly.
This model is being effectively used for fishing for over a 10-day period without refills of supplies such as fuel.
Much improved from the original Yanmar/Mercruiser package. Now with the new 2014 Yanmar ZT370 stern drive the boat is smoother in and out of gear and has better maneuverability at slow speeds.
Always professionally maintained, her original owner is selling due to time constraints.
Please go to "Full Specs" for details.
Central Listing Broker-Ken Petzold
Please contact Ken Petzold at (860) 342-1196
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Warranty: 10 years
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 28 ft 0 in
Beam: 9 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 1 ft 10 in
Deadrise: 18 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 6800 lbs
Total Power: 315 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 870
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Power: 315 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (30 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (170 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (15 Gallons)
Manufacturer Provided Description
The TE286 offers everything you could want in a family fishing and cruising boat and much more. Powered by a dependable 315-horsepower Yanmar turbo-diesel and Yanmar diesel sterndrive with twin, counter-rotating propellers in standard I/O configuration. Holding 162 gallons of fuel, it has a cruising range of well over 400 miles. She can take you from Palm Beach, Florida, to Freeport in the Bahamas, fish for days, and come home without ever refueling! Her deep freeboard, high bow rails and sure-footed sea-keeping ability provide a justified feeling of security while the cabin offers sleeping accommodations and enclosed head for all the comforts of home. If you take your family to sea, you can trust the TE286 to bring them back safely and with smiles on their faces!
- Dinette-V-berth lounge with cushions and storage compartments - Locking door
- Stainless steel galley sink
- Head with holding tank
- Electric pump water system - Compass
- High-rise 1- 1 /4" T316 stainless rails
- Twin captain's chairs - Three bilge pumps
- Fuel filter with water separator
- Marine-grade aluminum fuel tank
- Power assist steering
- Power trim and tilt - Trim tabs
- Saltwater washdown system
- In-deck 100-gallon passive-flow live fish tank
- Hardtop with integral lockable electronics box
- Three heavy-duty deep cycle marine batteries
- Battery selector switch and indicator gauge
- Recessed spring line and stern cleats
- Under gunwale rod storage - Large fish boxes
- Deck and transom storage compartments
- Windshield wiper
- Windshield (tempered glass) w/ opening wings
- Bow Pulpit (FRP) w/ stainless steel anchor roller
- Four stainless steel rod holders
- Battery charger & shore power pkg.
- Sound insulation on engine cover
- Deluxe Leaning Post w/4 Rod Holders & Foot Rest
- Full-Width Swim Platform
- Battery Charger w/110V Outlet
- Tempered Glass (side open)
- Icom IC-M402 VHF Radio w/Antenna
- Windshield Wiper (2)
- Full Size Swim Platform
- Bottom Paint
- Transom Seats
- Bow Pulpit w/Anchor Roller
- Furuno FCV-667 Fish Finder
- Garmin GPSMap 182C
- Live Baitwell
- Electric Toilet
- Canvas Seat Cover
- Custom Transom Rail
- Fuel Flow Meter
- Simpson Lawrence Windlass
- Multiple Tackle Drawers
- Teak Coverboards
- Electronics Box
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.