- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Chicago, IL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 249,500
This Tartan 4100 is expertly maintained freshwater vessel with low hours.She is rigged with a Leisure Furl boom furling mainsail system plus Harken Roller Furling Genoa. She is very easy to handle and has a Volvo Bow Thruster for those sticky situations. Inside she is very warm and inviting with what appears to be an interior in "like new" condition. There are two sets of interior salon cushions, one in a blue fabric and another in a white leather color.
If you have any questions, or would like to discuss this vessel further, please contact us at your leisure. Please allow us to be of further service!
Please contact Per Gunnar Vagenius at 262-893-7028
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Tim Jackett
LOA: 41 ft 0 in
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2003
Engine Model: 4JH3-E
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 925
Propeller: Folding propeller
Fresh Water Tanks: (100 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (50 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (24 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of double berths: 3
Wind speed and direction
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Total Liferaft Capacity: 4
Length Overall: 41'03"
Length at Waterline: 35'09"
Max Draft: 5'04"
Max Bridge Clearance: 61'06"
Total Power: 56
This Tartan 4100 has a "T" shaped cockpit, forward cabin, and aft cabin with head, forward facing navigation station starboard; "L" shaped galley, and a drop-leaf centerline dinette table.
The master statetoom is aft, that features a king-size berth w/ haning locker, shelves, clothes stowage, and in-suite head w/ shower.
The main salon has a varnished drop-leaf centerine dinette table that can handle eight guests and furniture grade settees and seats with contoured cushions. The salon also has a built-in entertainment center, large storage outboard of main cabin seat backs, and ventilated raised panel doors throughout.
The head alsofeatures a marcerator pump for holding tank discharge for offshore use, Y-valve with direct overboard discharger for offshore use. A seperate stall shower with plexiglass enclosure, molded seat and teak floor grate, and shower drains to seperate sump with automatic electric pump for overboard discharge.
- Hangin wet locker outboard of shower seat.
- Head faucet and shower mixer
- Marine head with 24 gal holding tank and deck pump out vent.
- Holding tank remote level indicator
- Molded granicote counter tops with integral sink.
- Sanitation hoses with low odor permeability.
- Storage in upper vanity and under sink.
- 100 gal freshwater tankage with distribution manifold.
- Hinge out trash bin
- Hot/Cold pressure and manual fresh water system.
- Water heater
- Force 10 gimbaled LPG 3 burner, propane stove with oven and brolier.
- Stainless stell dual sinks with faucet and manual foot pump with swivel spigot.
- Microwave oven
- Auto helm ST6001 autopilot
- Ritchie compass
- Raymarine SL72 CRC radar and color radar plotter.
- ST60 depth sounder
- Standard intrepid with R.Mic VHF radio.
- ST60 speed and distance log
- ST60 wind speed indicator
- Interior lighting
- Automatic battery charfer
- 100 V AC electrical system
- Battery parallel switch
- 12 V DC electrical system
- 3 batteries
- Freedom 10 interior and Heart Link 2000 inverter control.
- Dockside electrical cable
Deck, Sails, and Rigging
- Manual wheel steering
- Cockpit, and swim ladder courtesy lights.
- Hot/Cold cokpit shower
- Bow pulpit with rails
- CQR anchor
- Lewmar 1000 electric windless
- Swim ladder
- Binnicle compass
- Life jacketts
- Coast Guard safety package
- Swim platform
- Fender with lines
- Navigation lights
- SAILS AND RIGGING:
- Harken roller furler jib
- Liesule Furl in boom furling
- Mainsheet traveler
- 4 Self-tailing winches
- Original main
- Electric main halyard winch
- 2 mains
- Manual boom vang
- Genoa roller furling
- Keel-stepped, aluminum spar
- Wire, stainless steel, standing rigging.
- ENGINE ROOM:
- Cockpit controls
- Engine alarm
- Emergency tiller
- Emergency engine stop
- Fuel filter
- Fresh water cooling system
- 3 blade maxi prop
- Automatic, manual bilge pumps
- PYI dripless shaft seal
- Volvo Duo Bow thruster with joy stick conttrol.
- Engine, stove fuel shut-off valve
- Clean, Lightly Used, Freshwater Vessel
- Comfortable and Beautiful Finished Cherry Interior
- 2010 Dark Navy Blue Awlgrip Hull Paint
- 2013 White Boot Stripe
- Volvo Bow Thruster, Low Engine Hours
- 2013 Dual Zone Marine Air Air Conditioning
- Leisure Furl Boom Furling Main, Additional Halyard 2013
- Easy Sail Handling with Furling Main & Jib
- Harken Electric Main Halyard Winch
- 2007 Complete cockpit enclosure (Tan Sunbrella)
- 2007 Screens, Dodger w/ Connector
- Complete Autohelm & Raytheon Electronics
- Raymarine 4 KW Radar on Mast, Autohelm Auto Pilot
- Shoal Draft Beavertail Bulb Keel
- Lewmar Electric Windlass, 150' of 5/16 chain,45 lb. Rocna Anchor
- Max Prop & Dripless Stuffing Box
- Memory foam on Forward and Aft Berths for better rest & comfort
- Harken Furling Headstay, Forespar Rigid Boom Vang
- Fitted Vinyl Cockpit Cushions from Cushions, Inc.
- Harken Adjustable Genoa Tracks, Harken Deck Gear
- Harken Self-Tailing Winches
- Heart Inverter & Battery Charger, (2) 8D Gel Cell batteries
- 2016 Sikkens finished Exterior Teak
- Corian Galley Surfaces, Microwave & Refrigeration
- MOM (Man overboard module), Liferaft
- (2) Sets of Interior Cushions – One White and One Set Navy Blue
- VC-17 Bottom Paint, Edson Rail Outboard Bracket
- Large West Marine Propane grill mounted on the stern rail
- Sunbrella Hatch Covers
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Gunnar's Yacht & Ship
St. Petersburg, FL, United States
Elkhart, IN, United States