- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Anacortes, WA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 60,000
Built tough in the Pacific Northwest, this 23' Safe Boat utility center console is the boat you need for your Salish Sea adventures, cross sound commuting or all around general utility boat use. Her Yanmar Diesel motor will get you where you are going smoothly and economically in an open boat built for our conditions.
Her enclosed center console will give that unobstructed visibility you love along with the protection from the elements you desire when the conditions get rough.
Stern Drive recently replaced!
Contact Ben or Bob at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Bob Ross at 206 286 1004
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: SAFE Boats International
LOA: 23 ft 0 in
Beam: 9 ft 4 in
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2003
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2788
Drive Type: Stern drive
Cruising Speed: 27 knots
Maximum Speed: 35 knots
Fuel Tanks: 1 (125 Gallons)
- Sterndrive replaced 2017
- Yanmar rebuilt 2012
- SafeBoat Tubes replaced 2013
Approximately 150 hours on the Auxiliary since complete rebuild, including turbo & fuel pump
The water heater is heated off the engine and she has a shower/washdown hose on the side of the console.
The engine compartment has a hydraulic lift that opens the stern engine hatch cover for great access to the engine compartment.
She has two batteries with a battery selector switch in the front locker on the console.
the Safe Boat International 23’ Center Console running w/ outboards
A Coast Guard video demonstrating the buoyancy of the Safe Boat International:
- Patented solid polyethylene (closed cell foam) collar encapsulated by a marinized polyurethane membrane with extreme rip-stop reinforcement.
- Anti-fouling paint on side plates behind the colar.
- 1/4"-5066 bottom plate with 5 stringers and angled transverse framing on 12 inch centers.
- Double keel beaching plate
- Low profile dimmable LED deck/walkway lights
- Stepped transom with performance shoe in the bottom plate.
- Davits for tender on transom
- Four full length, fully welded performance strakes.
- Performance wings below collar
- Dual aft lockers with vented aluminum lids.
- Bow storage locker with vented aluminum lids.
- Stacked self draining anchor locker.
- Six (6) 10 inch cast welded aluminum cleats.
- Non-skid gunwale flanges
- Fuel fill pod with stainless steel fill and vents
- 125 gallon fuel tank with formed 1/4 inch bottom.
- Dual fuel pick ups
- Fuel tank mounting brackets with rubber isolation mounts
- Racor fuel water separator with priming system and self venting drain.
- 44" wide helm console.
- Grab handles overhead and on dash
- Hydraulic steering
- Transom ring tubes
- ICOM IC-M59 VHF radio
- Ray Marine RL-80 color radar/plotter
- Furuno charts from Olympia to Port McNeil
- Compass with backlight
- Safe XDR-1 Extreme Duty Teinforced Color system (2011)
- Hot and cold fresh water shower
- Hydraulic engine hatch lift
- Self bailing decks with 4" scuppers
- Non-Skid decks with 3M safety walk (re-surfaced 2011)
- All edges sealed with 3M Edge seal (2011)
- Scotty electric downrigger plugs with mount
- Misc. fenders, lines, anchor kit, throwing devise, etc.
- Bravo II outdrive with stainless steel prop
- Full EZ-window enclosure on the T-Top.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.