- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 1,485,000 Tax Not Paid (US$ 1,744,727)
This wonderful vessel recently won the BEST INTERIOR at the San Diego Yacht Fest. She is in very good conditions. Northen Marine 77 long distance pilot house trawler. Beautiful north west American craftmenship. Sturdy and reliable world cruiser capable of sailing 4000 miles without refuelling. Galley, saloon and master bedroom with ensuite facilities all at deck level. Fully equiped & 360 degrees view raised pilothouse with all the equipment, full hydraulics including deck crane, winches and extremely powerfull hydrauilic stern and bowtrhuster all powered by pony engine at cruising. Capable of using both US and EU power apart at the same time.
Please contact Dennis Sundberg at +34 952 814159
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Flag of Registry: British Virgin Islands
LOA: 23.47 m
Beam: 6.60 m
Maximum Draft: 2.0 m
Total Power: 600 HP
Engine Brand: Cummins
Year Built: 2003
Engine Model: KT19M
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 3000
Engine Power: 600 HP
Cruising Speed: 10 knots
Maximum Speed: 12 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (3217 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (15140 Liters)
2x96 miles radar, 2xSimrad AP20 autopilots,3xFuruno GPS, wind direction and speed, electric compass, ship’s speed, 2x Nobeltec plotters, 2x ICOM 127 VHF radios, SIMRAD 1S15 Information Station (repeated on flybridge), Depth sounder, 2 x Dell 4500S Pc’s. Furuno Dfax 207 weather fax, Furunu GPS, ELBEX color camera system w/3 cameras.
4 cabins (8 sleeps) 5 heads and extra large galley w/ ample storage for longer cruiser. The main salón has large, confortable L-shaped seating area, plus 2 leather reclining chairs. Dinning area.
This Vessel recently won the BEST INTERIOR at the San Diego Yacht Fest.
Engine/Mechanical Euipment: 4x BT Cummins 155 Hp pony engine w/ hydraulic pump,American bow thruster trac stabilizer system,Hydraulic 20” (100hp) bow thruster dual prop,ZF transmisión (4:1 ratio), Sea Recovery-1200 GPD wáter maker, 16” (55Hp) Stern Thruster, 2x 21.5Kw and 1x 9Kw autostart Genset, 5”Custom shaft.
Electrical System: 3x Onan Generators, 2x Signwave 400w trace inverters.
Deck equipment: Awlgrip paint, 15’420Novurania w/90Hp Honda and Garmin navigation, Fireboy suppression system, fortress stern anchor 750’ 5/8” line, Hydraulic folding mast, Power wash 2x boat deck and cockpit on 501¡’ hose reels, Muir 6000 hydraulic windlass, 3500 Nautical Structures hydraulic crane w/quick recovery system, 400 SS anchor,750’ 5/8 chain. Stern anchor winch, Air compressor, central vacuum system.
Flybridge: 2x15”LCD secreens for all electronics, computer key pad,thruster controls, Pionner setreo C/D, ICOM 127 VHF,stabilizer controls, autopilot controls.
General: Washer/dryer, Laundry tub, Standup freezer (Sub Zero) 20cu Ft refrigerator/freezer on galley, dishwasher, Electric cooktop w/ Oven, microwave oven.
“flatscreen Fujitsu HD plasma TV on salón, DEnon Dolby digital surround sound home theater system w/ DVD, Direct TV/DVDsatélite.” Flatscreen in master cabin. Day bed.
Viking Professional galley and this a true gourment galley with granite floor and corian countertops.
- 20 Cu. Ft. refrigerator/freezer
- Trash compactor
- Large double sink w/ disposal
- Electric cook top with oven
- GE Advantium microwave oven
- Bosh coffemachine
- Pantry with ample atorage
All appliances are viking with the exception of the microwave and coffemachine.
Dinning: There are 2 dinning areas available. A marble eating bar in the galley plus a formal dinning area with a custom marble top table for seating (6) very confortably.
Crew galley/Laundrey Room
- Standing washer/dryer (Maytag)
- Laundry tub
- Standup freezer (Sub Zero)
- Storage with slide out cabins
Master Stateroom features:
- King size bed
- CEdar lined walk-in closet
- Simrad 1S15 wind, depht and water temperature instrument
- Panasonic HI definition 34" flat screen TV. DVD
- His and hers separate heads with common jetted tub and shower
Guest Stateroom features:
- King size beds
- Large private heads with separated shower
- Cedar lined closets
Guest stateroom 2 features:
- 2 larges bunks
- Private heads w/separated shower
- 17" LCD TV, DVD
The pilot house features a Nav area, bridge and L shaped seating with marble table top.
- Dell PC and Samsung Sync master 17" flat screen computer/TV monitor
- Epson printer/scanner
- Ericsson Wifi router
- Brass ships clock and matching barometer
- Desk with marble top
The pilot Bridge features:
- Simrad, floow up steering (5) stations
- Custom Kahlenberg air horn
- Custom telecor instrument gauges (reapeting on fly)
- DC volts and amps
- Iridium satellite phone
- 17"Samsung monitors (5)
- Hailers (3)
- Exalto windshield wiper/washer controls
- Stabilizers controls ABT
- Main and pony engine controls
- Search lights control
- Flood lights controls
- Bilge control system
- (3) Stidd chairs
Electronic and navigations equipment
- (2) Furuno 96 mile radar
- (2) Simrad AP20 autopilots
- (3) Furuno GPS
- Wind direction and speed
- Electronic compass
- Ships speed
- (2) Nobletech plotters
- (2) ICOM 127 VHF radios
- Simrad 1S15 information station (reapeted on fly)
- Depht sounder
- Dell PC
- IBM PC
- Simrad atand alone Radar/Sounder/Plotter
- (2)15" LCD screens for all electronics
- Thuster controls ABT
- Pioneer 50W stereo/Cd
- ICOM 127 VHF
- Stabilizer controls ABT
- Autopilot controls
- Simrad readout gauges (repeat)
- (3) Stidd chairs
The 600hp cummins diesel has been de-tuned to deliver continuous power well within its operating guidelines to trim fue consumptions, reduce engine load and prolong service life.
A radically skewed 52" x 46" 5-blade wheel provides maximum thrust at a sedate RPM, extending the range even more.
Redundancy is guaranteed thru the pony/take home engine and even the magnetech electro motor in combination with one of the two 21.5 Kw ONAN generators.
- 600hp Cummins KT19M
- 10 gph@ 8.5 knots (inc. a generator)
- BT cummins 155 hp pony engines with hydraulic pump (6 get home proven)
- Magenetech electro motor
- American bow thruster stabilizer system
- Hydraulic 20"(100hp) bow thruster dual prop
- Hydraulic 16"(55 Hp) stern thruster
- ZF transmission (4:1 ratio)
- (2) 21.5 KW and (1) 9Kw Onan generator
- 5"custom shaft
- Alva Laval fuel polishing system (fuel regulation manifold)
- Oil change system (50gl waste oil tank and 50 gl fresh oil tank)
- Black and grey tank pump out manifold
- Sea recovery watermaker 60 GHP
- Hurricane heating system
- 12V battery charger
- 24v battery charger
- Headhunter fresh water system
- Preassure washer pump
- Air pressure pump
- (2) A/C Chiller units
- Fireboy suppression system
- (3) Onan Generators
- (2) 21.5 KW and (1) 9Kw autostart genset
- (2) Trace engineering Inverter/chargers 4KW with crossover capatability (redundancy)
- (2) Prosine inverters 1KW (designated to supply nav equip pilothouse)
- A/sea shorepower converter unit
- Ocean electro system shore power unit
- Battery bank (10 AGM life line batteries) with crossover capability (redundancy)
Also with regards to the electrical system, redundancy is guaranteed thru the crossover capability on the battery bank as well as the trance inverter/chargers.
Also the 1Kw prosine inverters solely supply power the navigation equipment in the pilot house.
- Awlgrip paint
- Hydraulic folding mast
- 3500 # Nautical structures hydraulic deck crane with quick recovery system
- 400# SS anchor, 750' 5/8 chain
- Fortress stern anchor, 750' 5/8 line
- Muir 6000# hydraulic windlass
- Stern anchor winch on transom
- Dock line winche on foredeck
- (2)Carlise & Finch12" searchlights
- Power washer (2) boat deck and aft deck on 50' hose reels
- Satinless steel passarel for med-mooring
- Stainless steel swimming ladder
Clendenin's on either side for easy access to shore-power cable's and water hook-up. A shore-power connection is also available on the transom in case of med-mooring.
15' 420 Novurania with 90 Hp Honda outboard engine.
- Garmin navigation and charts
- Trim flaps controls
- (2) search lights
- Deck lights and fire extinguisher
In this transaction Marina Marbella are acting as Brokers only. We are informed that the sale is not related to the owner's business, trade or profession. Whilst every care has been taken in
their preparation, the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The particulars are
intended only as a guide and they do not constitute a term of any contract. A prospective buyer is stronly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate to have the vessel fully
surveyed and inspected, sea trialed and opened up.