Mea Culpa is a 130’ Yachtfisherman designed by Jack Sarin and built by McMullen & Wing in New Zealand for a very experienced fisherman who wanted to fish the most remote corners of the world or tried and true hotspots, while also keeping the whole family happy with comfortable and stylish cruising. Mea Culpa is at home docked stern-to in St. Barths or raising Black Marlin off the Great Barrier Reef, because she has already done both! She has proven she can raise fish all over the world and hold her own with other motoryachts showing off on the Cote D’Azur! Price reduced!
Mea Culpa is not available for sale or charter to U.S residents or citizens while in U.S. waters.
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a licensed and bonded yacht brokerage based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and specializing in worldwide yacht sales, yacht charters and new yacht construction. Curtis Stokes offers professional, honest, discreet and personal assistance to a select group of clients and customers worldwide.
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 4
Number of heads: 8
130' Yachtfisherman Overview
Mea Culpa is a 130’ Yachtfisherman designed by Jack Sarin and built by McMullen & Wing in New Zealand for a very experienced fisherman who wanted to fish the most remote corners of the world or tried and true hotspots, while also keeping the whole family happy with comfortable and stylish cruising. Mea Culpa is at home docked stern-to in St. Barths or raising Black Marlin off the Great Barrier Reef, because she has already done both! She has proven she can raise fish all over the world and hold her own with other motoryachts showing off on the Cote D’Azur!
Mea Culpa offers four staterooms and eight heads, abundant and comfortable entertainment areas, while also providing ample and well-thought out fishing and diving areas too. From her Quantum Zero Speed stabilizer system to her MTU 12v4000 main engines, no expense was spared on quality and comfort.
Mea Culpa is not for sale or charter to U.S. residents or citizens while in U.S. waters.
130' Yachtfisherman Vessel Walkthrough
From the cockpit, step up to the California Deck and through the sliding stainless steel and glass door to the salon and you will find a sofa with coffee tables, ottomans and lounge chairs to port, an entertainment center cabinet to starboard, a bar further forward to starboard and a dining table further forward to port. The galley is accessed port forward, the guest staterooms below are accessed via a staircase center forward in the salon and the master stateroom is starboard forward on the main deck. There is also a staircase up to the pilothouse and skylounge from the main deck starboard entry foyer. Below, the VIP guest staterooms are located aft and the twin guest stateroom is starboard forward.
130' Yachtfisherman Accommodations
Mea Culpa offers a main deck full beam master stateroom with king size berth and His/Her ensuite head, two guest staterooms with queen size berths that convert to twin side by side berths and a fourth stateroom with extra long twin side by side berths. Each guest stateroom includes an ensuite head.
The crew quarters offers a captain's cabin with queen size berth, two crew cabins with over/under bunks and a crew lounge/galley. Each crew cabin includes and ensuite head with shower.
130' Yachtfisherman Salon
The salon offers loose sofas, chairs and coffee tables and an overhead compass rose motif in the headliner. There is a step-down bar with icemaker, refrigerator, sink and glass/beverage storage.
The starboard guest entry foyer offers a Makore wood sole with custom woven carpet inlay, an art niche and adjacent dayhead and weather tight dual action sliding side deck access doors.
130' Yachtfisherman Galley
- Granite countertops and back splash
- Gaggenau oven and convection steam oven
- Gaggenau deep fryer and BBQ grill
- Viking stainless steel extraction hood and fan with built-in Chubb fixed fire fighting system
- Wolf induction cook top
- Twin True T19F refrigerator and T19FZ freezer
- Sierra electric sliding door between gally and dining salon
- Weather tight Pacific Coast Marine dual action sliding side deck access door
There is a walk-in cool-room in the laundry area with stainless steel shelving and bins, stainless steel sliding wine/champagne racks for 12 cases and a separate freezer compartment with stainless steel storage racks.
There is also a storage room with full height shelving, direct access from the galley, laundry and crew quarters and storage for the Hoover central vacuum system and components.
130' Yachtfisherman Dining
The dining salon is located forward in the salon and offers a formal dining table with seating for eight guests, a buffet with two Murano up-lit glass vases and lined storage cabinets for cutlery and stemware.
130' Yachtfisherman Skylounge
The skylounge offers a built-in settee with table and loose furniture, a wetbar with sink, beverage well, granite countertop, built-in refrigerator and icemaker, entertainment center with a 42" plasma screen TV on an Inca retractable lift, dayhead, stainless steel polished stainless steel/glass boatdeck door and Cisco wireless access point.
130' Yachtfisherman Pilothouse
The pilothouse offers a full console forward, 2 X Stidd helm seats, 4 flat screen daylight readable LCD monitors, nav desk with ship's computer, an LCD flat screen monitor and additional Stidd seat, built-in settee with table and storage drawers underneath, remotely operated drop-down pass-through window between pilothouse and skylounge, weathertight dual-action Pacific Coast Marine side deck access doors and a Cisco wireless access point.
130' Yachtfisherman Master Stateroom
The master stateroom is located on the main deck and offers a custom Handcraft brand king size berth with adjoining nightstands, a settee and work desk, built-in bureau and vanity, dual LCD screens for LAN and ship's systems monitoring, 33" plasma screen TV, his and hers ensuite head with separate marble vanities, central spa tub with marble and Ozone glass surround, his and hers cedar-lined wardrobes with access from both the stateroom and head, remote electric operated carbon fiber Rondal skylight hatch with retracting Somfy sun screen and Nanik custom colored and built wood blinds and Somfy electric Roman shades.
130' Yachtfisherman Port VIP Guest Stateroom
The port aft VIP guest stateroom offers a Handcraft brand custom queen size berth, which will convert into two side by side twin berths, cedar-lined hanging locker, night stand, desk, storage drawers and cabinets, built-in upholstered settee, flat screen TV, DVD player, ensuite head with marble countertop and marble tile sole and a tempered Ozone glass shower door with patterned finish.
130' Yachtfisherman Starboard VIP Guest Stateroom
The starboard aft VIP guest stateroom offers a Handcraft brand custom queen size berth, which will convert into two side by side twin berths, cedar-lined hanging locker, night stand, desk, storage drawers and cabinets, built-in upholstered settee, flat screen TV, DVD player, ensuite head with marble countertop and marble tile sole and a tempered Ozone glass shower door with patterned finish.
130' Yachtfisherman Guest Stateroom
The starboard forward guest stateroom offers Handcraft brand custom extra-long twin size berths, cedar-lined hanging locker, night stand, desk, storage drawers and cabinets, built-in upholstered settee, flat screen TV, DVD player, ensuite head with marble countertop and marble tile sole and a tempered Ozone glass shower door with patterned finish.
130' Yachtfisherman Captain Cabin
The captain's cabin offers an extra long queen size berth that can be split into twin side by side berths, ensuite head with shower, two cedar-lined hanging lockers, storage cabinets and drawers, 2 LCD flat screen monitors for TV and ship's systems and a DVD player.
130' Yachtfisherman Crew Lounge
There is a crew lounge/galley with a table and seating, dual LCD monitors for TV and ship's monitoring systems, connections to the ship's LAN system and remote control CCTV operation, MTU main engine monitoring, VHF radio, Sub-Zero refrigerator, freezer and icemaker, Bunn coffeemaker, Amana microwave oven, GE trash compactor, B&G Hercules full function display, DVD player, Cisco wireless access point and satellite TV receiver.
130' Yachtfisherman Crew Quarters
There are two crew cabins with over/under berths, hanging lockers, ship's audio system access and ensuite heads with showers in each cabin.
130' Yachtfisherman Laundry
- 2 X Miele stacked washer and dryers
- Clothes steamer
- Miele rotary iron
- Corian work counter, sink and linen storage
- Access to walk-in refrigerator/freezer
130' Yachtfisherman Utility Room
The air conditioned utility room houses the MTU main engine monitoring control station, stainless steel work bench with sink, stainless steel shelf for ship's manuals, storage for Craftsman tools in Snap-On tool boxes and spare parts, Vacuum-pack machine, compresed air and dive compressor access, MacArthur Marine main electrical switchboard, distribution panels and isolation transformers. There is direct access to engine room, cockpit and lazarette.
130' Yachtfisherman Flybridge
The flybridge and crow's nest each offer a full console forward, 3 Stidd helm seatson flybridge and 2 Stidd helm seats on crow's nest and 2 daylight Nauticomp 15" flat screen monitors. The flybridge also offers a settee with teak table on Crown air-assisted pedestals, wetbar with sink, icemaker, beverage center, LPG BBQ, built-in spa/whirlpool tub, sun lounge area, hot/cold fresh water shower, Timeless brand lounge furniture, removable bimini top, storage under settee and mast lighting.
The mast is fiberglass and carbon fiber and there is a stainless steel and teak staircase to the flybridge and crow's nest.
130' Yachtfisherman California Deck
The California deck offers a round teak dining table with seating for eight guests, a serving area with beverage center, icemaker, trash compactor and sink, 2 X 15" LCD daylight readable TV's, overhead fishing rod locker remotely operated with electric linear actuators, additional rod and reel storage in coaming lockers, enclosed storage in bulwarks for gaffs, boat hooks, etc..., Stratoglass enclosure with port and starboard laminated glass wing doors, dayhead with granite countertop, teak decking, a teak couch and a polished stainles steel and teak open staircase to the boat deck and crow's nest.
130' Yachtfisherman Cockpit
The huge cockpit offers a fishing center with tackle storage drawers and recessed stainless steel sink with drain board, twin live bait wells with curved, laminated viewing glass and internal lighting, Murray fighting chair with 2 interchangeable backrests, propane BBQ on retractable hydraulic lift under the cockpit deck, a Hunter's Pointe trap machine also on a retractable hydraulic lift under the cockpit deck, varnished teak cap rail with coaming cushion, Teak Decking Systems teak deck (2008), a refrigerated transom fish box with hinged 2 panel cover with integral cutting board, untility locker with Eskimo slush ice machine, compressed air, Bauer dive compressor, sea water, fresh water and high pressure wash down systems.
The swimplatform offers new Teak Decking Systems teak (2008) with removable hoop rails, central hydraulically operated platform with 1 meter range of operation, Hot/cold fresh water shower, tender fueling station, Opacmare 4 metre hydraulic passarelle, Vesari and Delmonte retractable tender cleats, stern anchoring system with 60 lb Poole-N type anchor and 300' of 12mm anchor chain controlled with a Muir Thor windlass.
130' Yachtfisherman Audio/Visual Equipment
- 300 disc CD player in salon
- 7 disc DVD player in salon
- Mini DVD player in salon
- VCR in salon
- AM/FM radio tuner in salon
- Surround sound speaker system in salon
- Seatel 4004 satellite TV system
- Seatel 4009 internet system
- Sky Wave DMR-800L LRIT system
- Fully integrated Baker Electronics A/V control system with touch screen remote in salon and infrared remotes throughout vessel. Audio/visual system is integrated into ship's navigation systems throughout vessel also.
- Flat screen TV's with CD/DVD players in each guest stateroom
- 33" plasma screen TV in master stateroom
- 42" plasma screen TV's in salon and skylounge
- 2 X 15" LCD daylight readable TV monitors on California deck
- CD/DVD storage in guest foyer
- 2 X LCD flat screen TV's in crew lounge
- 2 X Apple TV units
- NAS music hard drive and Ipad 2
130' Yachtfisherman Electronics
- Furuno 2125-BB X-band Radar with ARPA
- Furuno 2135-BB S-band Radar with ARPA
- Furuno FCV-1200 black box color sounder with diplays in pilothouse and crow's nest and both 28khz and 200 khz transducers
- Anschutz Pilotstar D autopilot
- Anschutz Standard 20 gyro compass
- 7 steering stations
- 14 X B&G Hercules 2000 speed/wind/barometer/heel/trim gauges throughout vessel and two 20/20 readout gauges
- Northstar 952XD DGPS
- Northstar 941XD DGPS
- Furuno Max Sea electronic chart navigation software
- Simrad SH-90 omni-directional scanning sonar with beam stabilization output and control in pilothouse and crow's nest.
- Simrad ES-70 fishfinder/sounder with Combi-C and Combi W 38/00 kHz and 120 kHz transducers and displays in pilothouse and crow's nest
- Litton EM-200 NF speed log
- Hurley SRTI 300 infra-red imaging camera
- Furuno FS-1562/15 SSB
- Furuno DSC 60 SSB
- Furuno FM-8500 DSC VHF
- Furuno NX-500 Navtex receiver
- Raytheon RAY430 loud hailer
- Thrane & Thrane Capsat 77 Inmarsat F system
- Thrane & Thrane TT 3028CM dual mode Capsat C and Mini M systems
- Icom IC-M604 VHF
130' Yachtfisherman Electrical System
- 2 X Northern Lights 99kW 3-phase generators
- Northern Lights 12kW emergency generator with independent fuel source on boat deck
- MacArthur Marine electrical switchboard
- 3-phase isolation transformers
- Vectec frequency/voltage regulators
130' Yachtfisherman Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Twin MTU 12v4000 M90 main engines and MTU monitoring system
- ZF BW 465-1 gearboxes
- Marine Exhaust Systems, Inc. underwater exhaust and low speed exhaust bypass system
- Delta-T Systems, Inc. engine room air intake and ventilation system
- Centek flexible shaft couplings
- Aquamet 22 5" shafts
- Contour Carbon fiber AIR 5-blade propellers with a spare set of 10 carbon blades
- Jastram hydraulic steering system with redundant power pack and emergency manual hydraulic backup
- 2 X Watermakers, Inc. 1500 gpd watermakers
- HEM silver ion injection system
- Aqua Air 20 ton 4-stage air conditioning system chiller with supplemental immersion heater
- Quantum Marine integrated hydraulic system
- Quantum Marine QC-1200 Zero Speed stabilizer system
- American Bow Thruster, Inc. 100hp hydraulic bowthruster
- Headhunter RF-200B blackwater system
- Headhunter hydroclorite generator for blackwater system and sea chests
- Port and starboard sea chests with crossover
- 190 gallon lube oil tank and 215 gallon waste oil tank
- 150 gallon gas/petrol tank with Fill-rite pump and dispensor for tenders
- High pressure wash down system
130' Yachtfisherman Deck Equipment
- Stainless steel bow pulpit with cast figurehead and teak surface
- Opacmare polished stainless steel sliding salon and skylounge doors
- Wigo polished stainless steel portlights
- 7 sets of Scubapro dive gear and 12 dive bottles
- Custom, handmade, highly polished, oval, stainless steel hand rails
130' Yachtfisherman Fishing Equipment
- Fishing center in cockpit with tackle storage drawers and recessed stainless steel sink with drain board
- Two live bait wells with curved, laminated glass panels and interior lighting
- Live bait well on foredeck
- Murray fighting chair with 2 interchangeable backrests
- Rod holders in the cockpit covering boards and along cockpit forward locker, plumbed into overboard drains
- Refrigerated transom fish box with a hinged 2-panel cover with integral cutting board
- Graphite hydraulic outriggers
- 56 new rods built in 2010 and 2011
130' Yachtfisherman Tenders
- 18' Boston Whaler with 135hp Mercury outboard and Garmin chart plotter, fish finder, GPS, VHF, stereo
- Novurania 430DL with 60hp Evinrude outboard with Garmin chart plotter/fishfinder, Icom VHF
- 2 X Mako dive scooters
- Marquipt 5,000 lb tender crane with hydraulic 20' extension
- Adjustable tender whips in recessed sockets in transom
130' Yachtfisherman Lazarette
The lazarette houses a built-in refrigerator/freezer, stern anchor and windlass, retractable BBQ grill and skeet thrower, Eskimo slush ice machine with supply to cockpit, utility and engine room FM200 fire suppression system, dual Jastram steering system and a stainless steel 4 dive tank rack.
130' Yachtfisherman Hull
Mea Culpa's composite hull was tank tested at B.C. Research in Vancouver, BC and the vessel has been painted with Dupont Marine Imron off-white and flag blue.
130' Yachtfisherman Safety and Fire Protection
- Security CCTV cameras that retract into each side deck overhead
- 4 X fire lockers on exterior decks with coiled fire hose and remote fire pump controls
- 6 X liferings recessed into the bulwarks fitted with smoke signals and lights
- Engine room fidley with watertight Pacific Coast Marine pantograph door
- Remote, emergency tender davit backup hydraulic pump and generator
- 2 X Viking brand 16-person liferafts
- ACR EPIRB
- 2 X Carlisle and Finch search lights
- CCTV security cameras in concealed pod on mast
- 2 complete SCBA fire fighting gear sets and extra tank
130' Yachtfisherman Exclusions
Seller's and crew's personal belongings
130' Yachtfisherman Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Interested in this boat?Toll-free: (877) 596-0431Tel: (954) 684-0218