- View Full Specifications
Price just reduced!!!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Annapolis, MD
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 125,000
MILES HIGH is a Mainship Pilot 34 Hardtop Sedan which is the most desirable of the Mainship Rumrunners as it has a fully enclosed hard cabin except for the aft end which is accessed from the cockpit through a canvas drop curtain which can be completely rolled up or partially unzipped, depending upon the weather. Unlike earlier versions which have aluminum, Miles High has stainless steel ports, bow pulpit, grab rails, etc.
The pilot 34 has the sea-keeping abilities of the lobster boats from which it is descended It has a steep plumb bow and a gentle rise of the sheer; both of these qualities give the Pilot 34 the ability to cut through head seas, while the rounded forward hull sections provide a soft entry. Flatter sections aft increase lift for speed and economy, and the deep full keel with a complete sand shoe gives stability and protection from grounding. In the cockpit, the Pilot 34 has double-wide helm and companion seats flanking the large hydraulically-assisted engine access hatch. The side lounges can double as berths with the removable backrests. A tilt-up console means easy access to electronics and wiring, and there is a built-in insulated cooler box as well as a standard transom door.
Below, the forward cabin has a large head complete with Corian vanity top, lots of storage, a shower, and an electric head. The teak-trimmed galley offers plenty of storage, ample Corian counter space, a microwave, a dual burner electric cooktop, and a refrigerator and freezer. There is a slide-out pantry for convenience. The large dinette easily converts to a double berth and includes plenty of storage. Forward in the stateroom, hanging lockers and drawers will swallow gear for the weekend or a month. Extra-long innerspring mattresses guarantee a great night's sleep.
Please click on "FULL SPECS" for more information & photos. Click on"Video" to see a video of MILES HIGH
Contact Listing Broker KEN JACKS email@example.com or call me anytime on my cell at 443-223-8901
I am available 7 days a week from 9:AM to 10:PM Feel free to call me on my cell phone.
Please contact Ken Jacks at (410) 269-0939
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 34 ft 0 in
Beam: 12 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 3 in
Bridge Clearance: 9 ft 0 in
Headroom: 6 ft 4 in
Dry Weight: 15000 lbs
Total Power: 370 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 6LYA-STP
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 790
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 370 HP
Cruising Speed: 16 mph
Maximum Speed: 19 mph
Fresh Water Tanks: (70 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (250 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (25 Gallons)
The extended hard enclosure of the Pilot 34 Sedan Hardtop offers all-weather protection from the elements and increases full-time useable space on the bridgedeck with hard side windows. An aft drop-curtain is standard with this option.
While the soft top editions of this model are numerous, the hardtop sedan is rare and coveted especially with the single diesel and bowthruster. Two double helm seats facing forward in the pilothouse, with 2 long settee/lounges just aft of them (which convert to single berths) and the optional stern seat make this a vessel readily able to handle a crowd. In addition the dinette has ample seating for 6 AND it converts to a double berth. Reverse cycle heat and air and a genset make this a boat for all seasons.
MILES HIGH – MAINSHIP 34
Flag blue hull, gold cove and boot stripes,
- Single Yanmar 6LYA-STP. 370 HP. Cruises at 16k. Top speed 18-20k (Under 800 engine hours)
- Sidepower 4HP bowthruster
- 3.5kw NextGen generator in a sound shield enclosure with a separate start battery
- 12,000 BTU MarineAir air conditioning & reverse cycle heat
- Built in Microwave oven & coffee maker
- 2 burner electric stove
- Double SS sinks
- Under counter AC/DC refrigerator
- Tankage: 250 gal fuel; 70 gal water; 25 gal Holding
- Corian countertops
- Radar Antenna on custom cabin mounted mast.
- Raymarine RL80C Chartplotter/Radar display at helm with Chesapeake Bay Chart chip
- Raymarina Autopilot
- Raymarine Tri-Data ( Depth, Speed, Log)
- Dripless stuffing box
- High water alarm with high water bilge pump
- Two additional bilge pumps
- Danforth Compass
- Engine Oil change pump system
- Mast mounted, radar, remote control spotlight, loud hailer, rader reflector, 2 antennas, etc. (see photo)
- Bennett trim Tabs
- Electric marine toilet
- New Deka 8D battery (2016)
- 33# Bruce anchor w/rope & chain rode
- Danforth spare anchor with w/ rode
- Lewmar V700 dual gypsy windlass with up & down buttons on deck and remote control at Helm(2011)
- Cockpit cover/enclosure (2012)
- Cockpit Awning (2012)
- Optional transom seat
- Fresh water Cockpit Shower
- Raw Water anchor wash down
- Clarion AM/FM Radio CD Player
- Mattress in V-Berth
- Emergency valve switches engine intake to bilge in the event the vessel is taking on water
- Custom stainless steel rails at the aft end of the cockpit settees
- Screens for all hatches,
- Misc. fenders, dock lines, etc.
Potential purchasers should assume that any items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his/her agents or his/her surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. This vessel is subject to sale, price and inventory changes or withdrawal from market without notice.