- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- At request, Italy
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 240,000 Tax Not Paid (US$ 260,088)
The MC 46 Seawonder is a fast cruiser designed and built to perfection.
An excellent choice for a family to cruise and to race in the ORC and IRC.
Very seaworthy yacht, high-performance, easily to sail with small crew: the perfect combination between a competitive racer and an elegant cruiser.
The 'MC 46 Seawonder, designed by Ceccarelli Yacht Design, is the ideal boat for an owner sportsman, who want a fast boat and competitive for the race and comfortable and safe for cruising. Made entirely of carbon sandwich pre-impregnated core Corecell, this Cruiser Racer is the expression of the most 'high levels of construction. The extreme attention to detail and the pursuit of better performance is also reflected in the interior, entirely in carbon. The elegance and functionality find their best expression in the exposed carbon, lacquered or veneered with pear. In 2009, the MC 46 Seawonder returned at Marine Composite where significant changes and improvements were made to the boat.
A new bow and IRC/ORC keel were fitted in 2009. A new fin shell and revised ORC bulb we’re fitted in 2014.
Contact Liesbeth Groeneveld at +31 320746046
FOR MORE INFO CONTACT BACH YACHTING ONTERNATIONAL!
Please contact Liesbeth Groeneveld at +31 320746046
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Beam: 3.89 m
Maximum Draft: 2.53 m
Color hull Light blue
Water 200 l.l
- Saloon with one sofa st board side and U shaped settee portside. Saloontable can create extra bed.
- Creme upholstery
- Carbon floors
- Double cabin in forecastle
- Double cabin port side
- Head with Shower and toilet, washbasin
- Navigation table with seat portside
- 2 st steel sinks
- 2 burner stove with oven
- Storage in lockers and drawers
- Battery charger Mastervolt 2x60 A 220 volt
- Generator MAXIMA 45 Ah/900 Ah
- Inverter: Mastervolt 12/220 V 1200 W
- 2 main for regatta North- 1 main regatta Zaoli - 1main crociera Zaoli . Total 4 main
6 jib regata North- 2 jib regatta Zaoli -1 jib crociera Zaoli Total 9 jib -4 spi North (1 assimetric)
- 2 carbon steering wheels
- Large hatch in cockpit for storage
- Anchor: delta 16 kg. (15 m. chain + 20 m. rope).
- Fire extinguisher
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.