- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Twin / diesel
- Located In:
- Hilton Head, SC
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 699,000
Very well equipped and with low original engine hours this is an outstanding value and rare opportunity for the money. She is currently owned by original owner. This yacht is in excellent condition!!
CONTACT LISTING BROKER:
CHUCK NEWMAN @ 904-607-7286 OR EMAIL email@example.com
BOAT IS LOCATED IN: Hilton Head, SC
Please contact Chuck Newman at (904) 607-7286
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 70 ft 0 in
Beam: 19 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 2 in
Engine Brand: Caterpillar
Engine Model: 3412
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 530
Engine Brand: Caterpillar
Engine Model: 3412
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 530
Cruising Speed: 27 mph
Maximum Speed: 34 mph
Fresh Water Tanks: (350 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (1600 Gallons)
Total Power: 1400
BELLA ROMA is a Galley Up, single station, enclosed bridge motor yacht with 4 staterooms and 4 heads. The yacht's wide (19') beam allows for ample room for a spacious saloon and yet provides space for walk around side-decks. The location of the master's stateroom down and aft provides privacy and complete separation from guests and or crew. Thoughtfully upgraded and tastefully decorated throughout.
Access into the Salon is gained from the aft-deck through a wide, air operated, sliding, stainless steel and glass door. 3 steps lead down and into this spectacularly decorated area of the yacht. The cherry-wood interior paneling and cabinetry has all been varnished to a high gloss finish. Black granite counter tops offset nicely against this finish and the large, built-in, U-shaped sofa on the starboard side of the salon is positioned very well to view the 42" Plasma Flat panel HDTV which is built in across from it to port. The TV electrically retracts to within a wood cabinet when not in use. The sofa seats 6-8 and is covered in faux leopard with matching throw pillows. There are two, round, cast iron and glass topped coffee tables in front of the sofa and a wine bottle chiller has been built in to the cabinet on the port side. Forward on the portside of the salon there is a comfortable, swiveling easy chair covered in faux Bengal Tiger and ottoman. The salon is tastefully and elegantly decorated and nicely appointed with bamboo wood blinds and drapes on the windows, lamps and accessories. An excellent, upgraded stereo surround sound system has been installed.
Entertainment system in Salon includes:
- KVH Trac Vision digital Satellite TV with 2 Sony digital receivers
- Pinnacle Quantum 5.1 Surround Sound Home Theatre with 6 ceiling mounted speakers and sub woofer
- Panasonic DVD/VCR Player
- Harmon/Kardon AVR 325 Digital 7.1 receiver
- Harmon/Kardon 5 disc CD changer/Player
- Panasonic Dolby Digital AM/FM Receiver
The Master's Stateroom is, all the way aft and down in the vessel and is located beneath the aft-deck. It is completely private and separated from any of the guest staterooms, which are forward.
This stateroom is also tastefully appointed and the upgraded bedspread, custom made shams and mirrored headboard produce a rich, elegant feeling in this area. A 27" Sansui CATV and a Sharp DVD/VCR have been built into a cherry-wood cabinet in the forward right hand corner of this stateroom so that the screen is positioned for the best viewing angle.
- King-size bed positioned on the centerline
- Large en-suite head with shower
- Marble counter top and vacuum flush toilet
- Walk-in, cedar-lined closet
- Make up vanity and chests of drawer storage on both the port and the starboard sides
The VIP Guest's Stateroom is all the way forward and is again, a beautifully decorated stateroom that features a Queen-size bed on the centerline with upgraded bedspread Shams and headboard. A private head with stall shower, large cedar lined hanging locker and plenty of cabinets and drawers will ensure that no guests of the owner(s) of "Bella Roma" will ever feel slighted.
Guest Stateroom 2
Following aft of the Forward VIP there is a head on the port side, which serves as the yacht's Day head. This head has a stall shower and as well has a private entrance to the Second Guest's Stateroom, which follows aft to port. The second guest's stateroom features twin berths with a nightstand between, a large, ornate mirror over and reading lamps for each berth. In this stateroom there is a hanging locker, drawer storage, AM/FM stereo/CD player and again, decorator soft goods.
Guest Stateroom 3
Across the companionway on the starboard side is the 3rd Guest's Stateroom or Crew Quarters. This stateroom has over/under bunk berths, a private head, hanging locker and like all of the staterooms a TV, SMX II digital air conditioning controls, DVD/VCR player and AM/FM stereo CD player. An Asko clothing Washer & Dryer are stacked and hidden behind cabinetry in this area.
Starting on the Aft-Deck: The partially covered aft-deck is a large area which is open on 3 sides to provide wide, panoramic views of whatever port or harbor you're anchored. An oval shaped, varnished teak table is pedestal mounted to the fiberglass deck here and there are black rattan chairs for 6 with cushions. A large U-shaped settee is built in just aft of the table and comfortably seats six on white, vinyl covered cushions. There is a U-Line Combi refrigerator/freezer with built in icemaker and a sink with running water housed inside fiberglass cabinets just forward of the settee. Two sets of molded fiberglass steps lead aft and down from the aft deck to a wide, teak covered fiberglass swim platform with swim ladder stored underneath, and handheld hot and cold freshwater shower. There is also a large storage box.
Navigational Electronics - Flybridge
- (2) Furuno NAVNET monitors with GPS & C-Map chart plotter
- 72 mile range Radar
- Simrad AP 20 Auto-pilot
- Icom IC-M802 SSB radio-telephone
- Icom IC-M127 VHF radio-telephone/Hailer
- B&G wind speed and direction indicator
- Raymarine digital knot meter, depth sounder & sea water Temp combination gauge
- Ritchie 5" Compass
- Closed circuit yacht monitoring system with 4 cameras
Galley / Dinette
A set of wide curving stairs leads down from the aft port corner of the salon to a foyer and entrances to the Engine room and Master's Stateroom or, just forward of the Salon and up 2 steps is the Galley/Dinette. This naturally well-lit area features a U-shaped dinette to the portside and a large open galley to starboard side. The sole in this area is teak & holly and all cabinets are cherry wood varnished to a high gloss finish. The dinette seats 4 comfortably. It is upholstered in faux leopard and the dinette's tabletop in black granite. The counter-tops in the galley are also black granite and there you will find a lot of workable counter space and cabinets for storage. Sub Zero under counter mounted 2 drawer refrigerator.
- Sub Zero under counter mounted 2 drawer freezer
- Jenn-Air "Down-Draft" 2 burner Electric range, Grill and Oven
- G.E. Microwave/Convection Oven
- Trash Compactor - Broan
- Dishwasher - Fisher & Paykel drawer style
- George Foreman "double knockout" Lean Mean Fat Grillin' machine
- Automatic coffee maker
- Bow Thruster - 12" tube/twin props
- Stern Thruster
- Sea Recovery 800 GPD Watermaker
- Oil Change System (engines/generators/transmissions)
- 2-20 KW Northern Lights generators
- Hynautic engine controls - 2 stations
- Dripless Prop shaft seals
- Trolling Valves - Caterpillar
- Trim Tabs - Hynautic
- ZF Marine Gears (2.03: 1 gear ratio)
- Cruisair reverse cycle marine air-conditioning system - 7 zones
- Mechanical gauges for each main engine
- Halon 1301 fire extinguishing system
- 3" Dia. S/S Prop Shafts
- 2-4 bladed Nibral 35" x 41.5" Props.
- Dual Racor fuel filter/water separators with vacuum gauges for each main engine and generator
- Central Vacuum Cleaning System
- 2-20 KW Northern Lights Generators with low hours housed inside "sound shields"
- 2-50 Amp Glendinning Cablemaster Shore-power cord reel retrieval systems
- 2-50 Amp ISO-BOOST isolation/Transformers to regulate incoming voltage
- 30 Amp Protech 12V Charger
- 80 Amp Sentry 24V Charger
Current owner's personal belongings and art work.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from United Yacht Sales
New Bern, NC, United States
Los Suenos, Costa Rica
Long Beach Island, NJ, United States
Unknown, United States