2003 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 29.2
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Oban, Argyll & Bute, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 29,500 Tax Paid (US$ 41,383)
Silver Girl is a Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 29.2, commissioned on the 15th December 2003. A very popular family cruising boat she is the lifting keel version which gives her broader cruising grounds. Twin semi-balanced spade rudders and tiller steering in an aft style cockpit. Powered by a Volvo MD2020D 3-cylinder 19hp diesel engine. She has six berths in total in two cabins plus saloon, two double berths and two single berths with single heads and galley. Good headroom throughout and Eberspacher heating. Currently afloat on her mooring off Oban, she can be brought to the pontoon at Creran Marina for viewings.
We look forward to organising your viewing and answering any questions you may have.
Rhu Boat Sales, Michael Schmidt & Partner, Tel: +0044(0)1436 821606 - firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ
Boats are available for viewing on PONTOONS, HARD STANDING (ladder access), on MOORINGS and in some cases FURTHER AFIELD. Please contact us before hand to check the location of the vessel you wish to view and any special requirements. If you are traveling a distance this is especially important in order to make sure the boats you wish to view are in their advertised location and available for viewing.
Please contact at +44 (0)1436 821606
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Beam: 2 ft 12 in
Maximum Draft: 1 ft 7 in
Total Power: 19 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Year Built: 2003
Engine Model: MD2020D
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 2 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 19 HP
Dimensions / General Information
Built by Jeanneau (FRA) in 2003 and designed by Jacques Fauroux.
- LOA 8.8m.
- LWL 7.7m.
- LOD 8.5m.
- Beam 2.98m.
- Airdraft 11.6m
- Draft min 0.75m max 1.6m.
- Displacement 2750kg.
- Ballast 1240kg.
- Rotomoulded plastic fuel tank with 45L capacity.
- Plastimo flexible water tank with 100L capacity.
- Stainless steel grey holding tank with 80L capacity.
Hull and Construction
The hull deck and superstructure are all in white GRP. Lifting keel with 1240kg of ballast and twin semi-balanced spade rudders and she has tiller steering in an aft style cockpit.
6 berth in total in two cabins plus saloon. 2 double berths and 2 single berths with good headroom throughout and eberspacher heating in the saloon and aft cabin. The interior is finished in varnished medium brown wood and she has cream vinyl upholstery.
Forward cabin has a double berth in "V" with 1.63m of headroom.
Main saloon features port and stbd single settee berths and a folding table. Ample storage space throughout the saloon in various lockers and drawers.
- 1.75m of headroom.
- 12v LED lighting.
- Sony CDX with 2 internal (Pioneer) and 2 external (Blaupunkt Marine) speakers.
- Nauticalia clock & barometer.
- Logic 19" L19HED12 TV with built in DVD player.
The "L" shaped galley is to port aft in the saloon and features a 2 burner Eno hob, one stainless steel sink with hot & cold pressurised water via a mixer tap and a top loading Veco Frigomatic fridge. Ample storage space in various drawers and lockers.
Navigation station and chart table are to stbd aft in the saloon which is also home to the ships electrical system control panel. Forward facing seat and chart table with hinged lid.
The heads compartment is also to stbd and just aft of the chart table and features a manual Jabsco sea toilet, washbasin with hot & cold pressurised water and a shower.
Aft cabin is to port and has a double berth and 1.78m of headroom.
Powered by a 14-year-old Volvo Penta MD2020D 19hp 3 cylinder inboard marine diesel engine with shaft drive to a 2 blade fixed bronze prop.
- Last serviced December 2016.
- Fuel consumption 4.4 nm per Litre.
- 200 nm range at 5 knots.
- Morse controls - new May 2017.
- Volvo Penta MS10L-A gearbox.
- Various spares.
The 12v ships electrical system is powered by 3 batteries in total and is controlled from the panel at the chart table.
- 2 x 12v 85ah domestic batteries December 2016.
- 1 x 12v 85ah engine start battery December 2016.
- Valeo engine alternator charges batteries.
- Shore power with cable.
- Cristec CPS 140 watt, 12 amp battery charger.
- 50 watt EP solar panel with 10 amp charge controller & remote meter December 2016.
Mast, Rigging and Sails
Silver Girl is a 10/11ths fractional sloop rigged yacht with alloy mast and boom by Seldon which is supported by stainless steel standing rigging.
- New gooseneck by Z-Spars UK fitted between mast & boom May 2017.
- Braid on braid running rigging - replaced 2016 except mainsheet & Genoa.
- Single line slab reefing on the main which reefs from the cockpit.
- Lazy Jacks.
- Furlex furling system on the genoa.
- Mainsail by Elvestrom in Dacron in good condition 2003.
- Genoa by Saturn Sails in Dacron in very good condition 2013.
Deck and Deck Equipment
The foredeck is spacious, uncluttered and easily navigated via wide side decks and all
secured by a stainless steel pulpit, with stainless steel stanchions, double
stainless steel guard wires and stainless steel quarter pushpits. A stern seat which lowers for access to the transom with a single stainless steel guard wire.
- Double bow roller.
- 10kg Delta anchor with 30m of 8mm chain and 30m of 8mm plait nylon December 2016.
- 10kg Danforth anchor with 15m of 8mm chain and 25m of 3 core nylon.
- 6 mooring cleats.
- 8 fenders.
- Various warps.
- Waveco 2.6m dinghy 2013.
- Yamaha 4 stroke F2.5AMHS 2.5hp outboard engine - last serviced December 2016.
- Blue canvas sprayhood.
- Blue canvas bimini.
- Cold water deck shower.
- 2 x Harken two speed self-tailing manual primary winches.
- 2 x winch handles.
- Electric bilge pump.
- Manual bilge pump.
- 2 x fire blankets.
- 3 x 1kg dry powder manual fire extinguishers.
- 6L foam manual fire extinguisher December 2016.
- 2kg CO2 manual fire extinguisher April 2017.
- Kidde smoke detector 2017.
- 2 LPG Nereus boat gas system detectors February 2017.
- 2 portable Carbon Monoxide detectors.
- 2 jackstays.
- Navigation lights; port & stbd, stern, anchor & steaming lights.
- Flares include; 2 orange smoke, 2 red flare & 2 red parachute all exp December 2020.
- Gas Safety Certificate dated December 2016.
- Raymarine RE54E DSC VHF radio - at chart table.
- Standard Horizon HX870E DSC VHF handheld radio - at chart table 2016.
- 2 x Blaukpunkt Marine speakers in cockpit.
- Raymarine GPS in cockpit 2014.
- Raymarine ST60 echosounder in the cockpit.
- Garmin 557 chart plotter in cockpit 2014.
- Raymarine RC435 chart plotter at chart table.
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata.
- Raymarine ST2000 autopilot 2012.
- Tacktick wind direction & speed in the cockpit - cups not turning.
- Nasa Navtex & antenna at chart table April 2017.
- Radar reflector on the mast.
- Plastimo compass.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.