- View Full Specifications
Price just reduced
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Swanwick Marina , Hampshire, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 35,000 Tax Paid (US$ 42,613)
Very nice example of the Leader 805, for sale in very good condition inside and out. Built in 2003 and first launched in 2004, she has just one owner from new.
Volvo KAD 43 engine with just 170 hours from new with service history
Good level of equipment and rear enclosure and tonneau replaced in recent years. The full enclosure has only been used once and the rear cabin has only been slept in once.
Viewing highly recommended to see how good the boat is for the year.
Please contact at 01489 889140
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Jeanneau & Garroni Musio Sale
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
Beam: 9 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 0 in
Total Power: 230 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Year Built: 2003
Engine Model: KAD 43 DP
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 170
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Power: 230 HP
Boat Name: FURS
- Model year: 2003
- Builder: Jeanneau
- Engine: Volvo KAD 43 230HP diesel
- Run: 170 hrs.
- Location: Swanwick Marina
- LOA: 27 ft 0 in / 8.82m
- Beam: 9 ft 7 in / 2.95m
- Draft: 1 ft 8 in / 0.54m
- 240v Shore Power with charger and sockets
- Electric Anchor Windlass
- Hot Water system
- 2 burner Gas Hob
- 12v Fridge
- 240v electric circuit
- Stereo with 10CD Multi-changer
- Hot & Cold Shower in heads
- Marine WC
- Cockpit Shower
- Full Cockpit Enclosure (New 2012 & used once)
- Tonneau Cover
- Sunpad Infill for cockpit
- Anchor with chain & Warp
- Fenders & Mooring lines
- 2 x double berths
- 1 x heads and shower compartment
- Garmin GPS Map 182C
- Raymarine ST 40 Bi-Data
- Simrad RD 68 DSC VHF
- Steering Compass
- Navigation Light Pole
As you might expect from a one owner boat, this is a very nice example indeed of the popular Leader 805. Built in 2003 and first commissioned and launched in 2004 she has been in sole ownership since then and kept in Chichester Marina.
The boat has been well looked after and is presented for sale in very good condition throughout. At the time of writing these details, she is awaiting a lift and full service to her engine and drive, but this will be carried out at the owners expense so she will be ready to go for the season.
She benefits from a nice level of equipment and most recently has had a new full cockpit enclosure made. Whilst this was done in 2012, the cover has only been used once and looks like new, with the current owner preferring to run the boat with just the Tonneau cover on - also replaced in 2012 and in good order.
Directions to Sea ventures at Swanwick Marina
By Car from M27 coming from the West:
- Leave M27 at junction 8, and turn right at the roundaboat at the bottom of the sliproad, signposted Hamble A3024
- At the next (Tesco) roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A27/Providence Hill
- Continue for about 1.0 mile then turn right into Swanwick Marina at traffic lights.
By Car from M27 coming from the East:
- Leave M27 at junction 9, and turn left at the roundabout at end of sliproad
- Turn right at next roundaboat, signposted Hamble A27
- Continue along A27 for about 3 miles, turn left into Swanwick Marina at traffic lights. Walton Marine are in an office overlooking the marina
- The nearest station is Bursledon, on the Southampton - Portsmouth line. Nearest mainline is Southampton Airport, on the main London - Southampton line
- Swanwick is a 10 minute drive from Southampton Airport.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
It is not guaranteed that the safety gear listed on the specification comes within the manufacturer's safety guidelines i.e. expiry dates and servicing and is therefore sold as is.
Other Boats from Sea Ventures (UK) Ltd
Swanwick Marina Soon, Hampshire, United Kingdom
Swanwick Marina, Hampshire, United Kingdom
Merry Fisher 695 Legend
Merry Fisher 695 Marlin
Swanwick Marina, Hampshire, United Kingdom
Swanwick Marina, United Kingdom