- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Twin / diesel
- Located In:
- Belvedere, CA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 695,000
Combine the renowned hull design of C. Raymond Hunt and Associates, the stunning Down East appearance, and the legendary Grand Banks construction pedigree and the results are the Eastbay 54 Salon Express. This highly customized Grand Banks 54 SX exemplifies traditional Down East styling with functional beauty, incredible performance, and overall cruising comfort. Recently updated with a bow-thruster and in beautiful condition, Scout is a rare opportunity to purchase an Eastbay 54 on the west coast. Held in an LLC and with a price reduction to $695,000 on 1/20/17 from $749,000 Scout is competitive with any east coast sistership listing.
Must be seen to be truly appreciated.
For more information or if you would like to inspect this yacht, please call John Baier directly at 415.377.0866 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact John Baier at 415.377.0866
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 54 ft 0 in
Beam: 16 ft 0 in
LWL: 49 ft 5 in
Displacement: 56500 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 18 ft 1 in
Engine Brand: Caterpillar
Engine Model: 3406E
Engine Brand: Caterpillar
Engine Model: 3406E
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Cruising Speed: 21 knots
Maximum Speed: 30 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (200 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (935 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (40 Gallons)
Three staterooms with 2 heads with stall showers. This Eastbay 54 SX is equipped with a comfortable and accommodating three stateroom layout providing berths for the entire family. Beginning forward is the master stateroom, featuring an island queen berth (with chart and drawer storage beneath), and private en suite head aft with stall shower. Features include (2) cedar-lined hanging lockers, (2) DC halogen reading lights, full size dressing mirror, and great natural light via a hatch above and port lights.
Aft of the master to port is one of the two guest cabins, featuring side by side single athwartship berths. Cabin features drawer storage, (2) DC halogen reading lights, and cedar lined closet between berths. Opposite guest cabin on starboard side is the second private head with stall shower which can be used as a day head.
Opposite U-shaped galley and aft of second head is third stateroom featuring over/under single berths. Custom pocket door addition provides a spacious extension to galley when stateroom is not occupied, while providing an additional two berths when traveling with extra guests.
Up from of the galley is the extremely spacious salon and helm deck, customized for relaxing and entertaining while at anchor or underway. Extended U-shaped lounge (covertible to double berth) with power actuated hi-lo is found to port. Opposite to starboard is entertainment center and bar cabinet featuring pop-up Sharp LCD TV and two barrel chairs providing comfortable accomodations for all. Overhead hatches and opening side and forward windows. Two large glass doors provide entrance to and from the cockpit and provide for a wonderful transition for entertaining on warm days.
- Four-zone Marine Air reverse-cycle heat and air conditioning
- Custom extended u-shaped settee in salon
- Teak and holly sole throughout
- Custom ROHL "Perrin & Rowe" sink hardware in heads with teak countertop
- Vantage Marine Watermaker
- KVH M3 Satellite TV Antenna
- Oceanair Blinds/Shades on salon windows and overhead hatches throughout
The Eastbay 54 SX provides wonderful layout at the helm with 360 degree visibility for the captain. "Scout" feautures a very comfortable Stidd helm chair with all ship system controls and gauges within reach.
- Northstar 957 GPS/Chartplotter
- Furuno Open Array Radar with GaAs FET Front end 8 Tone Display
- Icom M-127 VHF Radio
- Simrad Autopilot w/AP20 Control Head
- (2) Caterpillar Marine Power Display - digital electronic gauges
- BEP Marine Digital AC & DC Voltmeters
- Computank Tank Montoring System
- Engine room camera with display at helm
- VDO Ammeter (2)
- VDO Rudder Angle Indicator
- Sea-Fire Fire Suppressant System Display
- Pro-Mariner Analog Ammeter(s) for 12V & 24V Charger
- Vantage Marine Watermaker Control
- Maxwell Remote Windlass Control
- Bennett Trim Tab Control
- (2) 110V & (1) 12V Receptacle
- Helm controls
- Steering controls
The AC/DC electrical panel is located on the starboard side of the companionway just inboard of the helm station. Complete access and control of both AC and DC onboard systems is provided here with a full breaker panel as well as dockside shore power and generator control.
- 12V/24V DC electrical system w/DC distribution panel
- 120V/240V AC electrical system w/distribution panel
- 50A 125V/250V shore power inlet
- Northern Lights 12KW Generator with sound shield (1560 hours)
- Trace 4024MC2 Inverter w/T240 Conversion Module
- ProMariner 50-3 12V battery charger
- ProMariner 35-3 24V battery charger
- (1) 24V AGM battery bank for starting
- (2) 24 AGM battery banks for house
- (1) 12V AGM battery bank for generator starting
Deck and Hull
Welcome to a world of comfortable cruising and livability wrapped in the power and grace of a true express cruiser. With a modified deep-V hull designed by the legendary C. Raymond Hunt Associates, an incredibly smooth ride combined with remarkable performance quickly became the trademark of the 54 Eastbay SX. The fully enclosed express-style salon provided 360-degree views of the cruising scenery while protecting guests from the elements.
With beautifully hand-crafted teak workmanship above and below decks, cozy entertainment and living areas, and a wide open cockpit, this luxurious, enclosed salon exemplified Grand Banks' heritage in every step.
- Custom teak transom
- Extended teak swim platform
- Teak covering boards in cockpit
- Teak cockpit
- Maxwell Electric Windlass
- Bow pulpit with double SS anchor roller
- Kahlenberg T-0A triple trumpet air horn
- Custom SS stanchion and lifeline type bow rail
- Teak half-round surrounding house top
- Hot and cold cockpit shower
- Cockpit washdown - fresh and saltwater
- Custom Sunbrella cockpit cover
- Transom door
Down two steps from the cockpit through hydraulic actuated engine hatch is the extremely well maintained engine room. A custom factory made toolbox/storage unit is located immediately to port and systems are well organized throughout. Ample access is available around engines to service systems and machinery.
- AC/DC engine room lighting
- Delta "T" engine room ventilation and de-misters
- Sea-Fire FE-241 fire suppressant system
- Engine room camera
- Seaward 20 gal. water heater
- Dual Racor fuel filters - main engines
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Oceanic Yacht Sales
Ventura, CA, United States
Sausalito, CA, United States