- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Dunedin, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 14,900
Start fall off right enjoying this beachable Catalina. She has water ballast, a centerboard, and outboard power. Down below she has a "V" berth with dining table, small galley area, and a head compartment with sink and a place for a Porta Potti (your own squeaky clean new one supplied by you). She is trailerable but a trailer is not included. This boat does not include the "pop top". 12/12 survey available.
Please contact Craig Starns at 727.210.1800 or cell 813.340.0227 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact R. Craig Starns at 813-340-0227
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 25 ft 0 in
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
LWL: 21 ft 3 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 8 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 9 in
Displacement: 2400 lbs Dry Load
Total Power: 9.9 HP
Engine Brand: Honda
Year Built: 2003
Engine Type: Outboard 4S
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Power: 9 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: Plastic (5 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: Plastic (6 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
Other Equipment and Details
- Dacron Mainsail and roller furling jib.
- Snapfurl roller furler.
- Two Lewmar #16 ST winches on aft end of cabin top.
- Stainless steel swim boarding ladder.
- Catalina aft rail seats.
- 2 x 12 volt batteries with 12 volt circuit breaker panel.
- Guest 10 amp battery charger.
- Raymarine digital ST-40 depth indicator.
- Ritchie 2" magnetic compass.
- Manual "Whale" diaphram bilge pump.
- 16# Plow type anchor with 150' of Nylon line and approx. 20' of chain.
- Princess single burner propane range top.
- Hand fresh water pumps.
- Cabin interior bunk and seat cushions.
- Bimini top.
- Sail covers.
- Tiller cover.
- Bow and stern railings with single tier lifelines.
- Cabin lighting fixtures and standard hardware.
- 2 DC cabin fans.
- CG safety equipment.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Ross Yacht Sales
34 Mk II
Tarpon Springs, FL, United States