Major price reduction! Not your standard 444 Cockpit Motor Yacht. We believe that if you are in the market for one of these very nicely built Carver's, then this is the one to compare all others to! No detail has been spared.
Here’s a list of the upgrades:
· Glenn Denning shore power cable. Converted twin 50/125 to single 50/250.
· Converted cockpit and anchor locker wash-downs to raw water.
· Hard Top with new enclosure at helm. None of the canvas on the boat ever needs to be removed. Helm and aft deck all roll up.
· Custom storable fold-up SS ladder to access hard-top. SS handles, strategically placed on hard top to mount and dismount.
· Flir night vision camera.
· Underwater lights (blue)
· Bennett trim tabs with LED display.
· Custom expanded trim tabs which increased performance in fuel and time to get up on plane.
· Map storage cabinet under starboard seat.
· Intercom from helm to galley.
· Solar panels on hard top with 6 house batteries. Solar provides all daytime power for basic electric. Not Air conditioning, blow dryers, microwave, cooktop or coffee maker. Basically nothing that draws high wattage due to the limitation of the inverter.
· Wire spider on top of solar panels to prevent birds from doing their thing on the panels.
· Built in Custom bench on aft deck with storage under seat.
· Built in ice maker on aft deck.
· Built in and removable cherry table.
· Corian tops on all exterior flat surfaces with SS bar rails.
· SS cup holders
· Kohler SS faucet at helm sink.
· New Clarion Stereo with iPod adapter at helm. Remote at aft deck and remote at cockpit. 2-8” speakers in cockpit.
· Flow scan tachometers with GPH & MPG.
· Furuno 12” NavNet 2 (starboard) and Furuno 12” NavNet 1 (Port). All software updated early in 2011 season.
· Sirius Radio
· Sirius Weather
· Custom SS anchor davit loop. Heavy Duty. Doesn’t bend anymore!
· Icom VHF with AIS
· GE water filter. Filters fresh water tank water before water gets to any faucet.
· All exterior light converted to LED including anchor light, but not port and starboard navigation lights.
· 2 halogen flood lights over cockpit
· Custom light switch plates (labeled)
· Aft Stateroom:
· Custom built in Humax DTV 20” which swings out to watch TV in cockpit. And storage behind TV with light.
· Full view mirror on inside of closet door.
· Anchor alarm speaker in closet. (sleep-easy)
· Forward Stateroom:
· Built in Humax DTV 20”
· Custom built cherry (matching all existing woodwork) door with all OEM hardware, where old “tube” TV used to be. Now another cabinet.
· Custom built flat panel TV which folds down to expose a lighted Bar. Back side of TV is a serving bar/cutting board.
· Custom built panel below TV with DVD player, Salon stereo with iPod adapter, Direct TV receiver, Solar Charging system monitor, Inverter monitor.
· Note: Direct TV, Sirius Radio, Sirius Weather and SeaKey all require subscriptions for service.
Wow! And of course all the other standard features of this very clean Carver powered by twin 370's ( twin Volvo TAMD63P) diesels with less than 600 hours. Must be seen to be appreciated. More details and video to follow, or better yet, just call us for an appointment.
Please call Mike (732)241-6186 for an appointment.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Interested in this boat?Tel: 732-262-9000 or 732-241-6186 c