2003 Beneteau 57
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- New Caledonia (FR)
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 330,000 (US$ 388,773)
Motivated Vendor - Price Reduced May 2018
Exclusive Agent presents:
Well maintained Beneteau 57 prepared and ready for a new owner.
She is designed to eat up the miles, can be sailed shorthanded, fast, safely and in great comfort. The Beneteau 57 is the fruit of all the experience gathered by Beneteau 57 and Farr Yacht Design, a pair of winners. For a perfect control of the sail plan whatever the conditions, the running rigging is led back to the central cockpit, protected by a solid hood,. As for the high quality equipment from the most renowned manufacturers, it has been chosen to offer long range and self reliability: generator, electric winch, bow thruster.
This one boasts a very high spec and is ready for many more miles of sailing.
HISTORY: With the first two owners the boat sailed across the Atlantic and has since been used in the last 3 Years as family cruising yacht in the Caribbean. From 4/2011 to 5/2012 the yacht had an extensive refit and was little used as family cruising and is professionally maintained.
New Jeffa self aligning rudder bearings, new hydraulics, new adjustment of draft, new gearbox bow thruster, all new sea cocks, 4 times Epoxy treatment underwater hull. All Bilges new paint in anchor locker, new painting in AWL-Grip above waterline. Fuel tank also cleaned.
Refit also included a service for all furlers, main sail furler, new engine and winches. Professional rig service.
New high tech sails from Doyle Stratis, new sprayhood and bimini in sunbrella fabric
New SSB ,Icom 7000 with Pactor 4 and Wetherfax 408 Furuno.
All new Batteries:Service battery bank: 12V 400Ah , AGM (new 2015), Service 24V Bow thruster,Service 12 V for electronics, starter Batteries 2x 12 V
In the galley there are new sinks, new varnish, new hull cooling systems for fridge and freeze, new leather upholstery.
Life raft serviced 2014
Tank cleaning 2014
New standing rigging 2015
New steering hydraulics 2015
Extra battery charger forward for 24 V anchor winch original from 2003
New antifouling 2016/17
New Anodes 2016/17
Full Service of Engine, Generator and Watermaker service 2016/17
Seacocks serviced 2016/17
All sails serviced 2016/17
Adrian Nicolle has been a Professional Yacht Broker for many years; Adrian Nicolle founded Nicolle Associates in 2001.
An experienced sailor (200gt commercially endorsed Master of Yachts) having extensively raced sailing yachts internationally and cruised motor yachts in many areas including the canal system through the length of France, he has served on the executive board of the Royal Southern Yacht Club as Chairman of Sailing and at Cowes Week as Chief Race Officer.
His background is from a customer focused and service led industry and has a broad range of management skills having grown companies from start up to London stock exchange listed businesses with over 200 employees.
While handling most types of yacht sales, Adrian specialises in large sail and motor yachts; he has the marketing and conveyance knowledge, experience, expertise and integrity to represent your needs before, during and long after your purchase.
Contact Adrian Nicolle by email using the link below, or at DDI +44 (0)23 8115 7013, M +44 (0)77 6883 4664 for more details.
Please contact Adrian Nicolle at +44 (0)23 8115 7013
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Farr Yacht Design
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 61 ft 9 in
Beam: 16 ft 4 in
LWL: 49 ft 2 in
Dry Weight: 47399 lbs
Total Power: 160 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4LHA-HTP
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 160 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (264)
Fuel Tanks: (126)
Number of twin berths: 1
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Wind speed and direction
Genoa - Code 0
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Fresh water maker
Shore power inlet
Outboard engine brackets
Manufacturer Provided Description
Bénéteau 57 is designed to eat up the miles, can be sailed shorthanded, fast, safely and in great comfort. The Bénéteau 57 is the fruit of all the experience gathered by Bénéteau and Farr Yacht Design, a pair of winners. For a perfect control of the sail plan whatever the conditions, the running rigging is led back to the central cockpit, protected by a solid hood,. As for the high quality equipment from the most renowned manufacturers, it has been chosen to offer long range and self reliability: generator, electric winch, bow thruster.
Excellent overall condition because of a detailed refit 2011-2012:
• Hull, treated underwater, Painting topsides algrip everywhere, new seacocks, new Jeffa rudder bearing, bolted new keel bonds sealed.
• Service all bilge pumps.
• Bilges and anchor box repainted with epoxy paint.
• New Anchor and anchor chain 100 m
• Full service both autopilots, new Hydraulic cylinder
• 12 V 300 Ah service batteries for electronics, 24 V 800 Ah Serviebatterien, 180 Ah starter batteries.
• Icom 7000 with Smart Tuner, Pactor IV with new software on-board computer, Weatherfax Furuno, Furuno GPS all new,
full service Iridium Sat.com.
• Winches: Full service all winches, new oil seals
• Furlers : Full service with new electric motors and transmissions for mainsail and genoa
• New Doyl Stratis (carbon / Kevlar) sail the mainsail and foresail.
• Sprayhood, new
• Full Service Yanmar engine and Onan generator, shaft bearings and seal new, full service Gori propeller. All waterhoses replaced in the engine compartment.
• In the galley, new corian counter tops, sink, faucets.
• New, leather upholstery, aircraft quality
• Yanmar 4LHA-HTP 4 cylinder diesel engine, 160 hp.
• 3 blade folding Gori- propeller and stainless steel 40mm propeller shaft,full Refit 2012.
• 2300 engine hours at April 2012
• Fuel capacity is the standard 480 litres in 2 tanks, located in the aft cabin, plus she has the optional extra tank under saloon of 185 litres – total 665 litres.
• Generator, Onan 9.5 KVA 1500 rev/min. 3320 hours at 8/2012,Full Service 4/2012
• Bowthruster,Max Prop 11hp, (new motor 4/2012).
• Watermaker 200l/h,Refit 4/2012
• Iridium-satelit-comunications:Phone,E-mail,weather software, PC Rom-Arrange, Screen fixed in 2008
• SSB Icom 7000 with Pactor 4 and Smart A-Tuner,new 2012
• VHF Icom M601 ,DSC,Relay in Cockpit
• Chart plotter Raimarine:RL 80 C +RL 70 C on Steering
• Complete sailing instruments Raimarine ST60 on charttable + helm
• AIS class A Raimarine in combination with chartplotter,new 5/2012
• GPS:2x Garmin,1x Furuno GP 33,new 3/ 2012
• Weatherfax Furuno 408,new 3/2012
• Autopilot is Raimarine ST 6002 + Raimarine ST 6001, 2008,Refit 6/2012
• Remote Control Raymarine Smart Controller
• 12v, 24v and 220v AC systems.
• Mastervolt charger 12 V / 60 A
• Mastervolt charger 24 V / 100 A
• Yanmar alternators on engine, 12 V 80 A and 24 V 55 A .
• 1 x 12 V 100 Ah Motor start battery Yanmar,AGM,new 2012, Mastervolt
• 1x 12 V 100 Ah Motor start batterie Onan 9,5,AGM,new 2012, Mastervolt
• Service battery bank: 12V 400Ah , AGM, new 2015
• Extra battery charger forward for 24 V anchor winch original from 2003 (new batteries 24 V 2015 for this system)
• Solar Cells: 75 W, 12 V 2007,130 W 24 V, 2008
• Wind Generators: 12 V and 24 v
• Inverter 220 V 1800W
• Battery charger 12 V and 24 V Masterlink,Mastervolt
• Overload protection
• 12/24/220mV Electrical control panel with 25 thermal breakers
• Shore power 110/220 V dockside connection
• Halogen overhead lighting in cabins, saloon and galley.
• Reading lights in cabins.
• Automatic lighting in hanging lockers.
• 2x24 V electric fridge and 1 x 24 V freezer,all with hull cooling system,new 2012
Nicolle Associates offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- This vessel is VAT not Paid.
- As always photographs do not do justice viewing is highly recommended.
- © 2018 Nicolle Associates
Other Boats from Nicolle Associates