2003 Beneteau 331
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Chester, NS
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- Can$ 74,900 (US$ 58,310)
A very versatile cruiser from Beneteau and the design board of Groupe Finot. Built with attention to detail above and below decks this boat is a good entry point or step up to mid-size for a couple or family.
- Large cockpit with built-in swim platform and walk-through transom
- In-mast furling, Genoa furling provides easy sailing
- The large interior offers a great galley, huge aft berth and roomy main salon.
- Standard draft at 5'5"
- Yanmar 27HP and Flex-O-Fold Propeller
See Full Specifications for complete details and Contact Us to arrange a viewing!
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 33 ft 11 in
Beam: 11 ft 4 in
LWL: 30 ft 6 in
Length on Deck: 32 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 5 in
Displacement: 11200 lbs
Ballast: 3500 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 45 ft 3 in
Headroom: 6 ft 3 in
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 3GM
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (48 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (18 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Design and Construction
This is a popular Groupe Finot design built between 2000 and 2005. The design brief was for a commodius family cruiser or a good get away opportunity for a couple. The interior is about the size of the average 35 footer.
• Solid glass hull with glass grid supports which the keel, engine beds and chain plates.
• Cast iron keel with a spade rudder.
• Two cabin layout with large private head with shower.
• Roomy cockpit with teak inlay on seats, stern platform with shower, and walk-through
• Pedestal wheel steering with brake and guard, integral helm console,
• Double bow and stern pulpits, Gates P&S,
• Aluminum mast with in-mast roller furling,
• Solid Boom Vang
• Traveller coachtop mounted
• All control lines led aft to sheet stoppers
• 2 speed self tailing Lewmar genoa winches
• 2 cabin top Lewmar winches for control lines
• 3 winch handles
• Spinnaker gear with pole and lines
• Profurl genoa roller furling,
• Anchor roller and locker
• Danforth anchor and Plow Anchor, chain and rode,
• Fenders and docklines
• Curved settee with high low table to stbd, straight settee and aft facing nav station to port.
• Dickenson bulkhead mounted propane heater.
• Teak and Holly cabin sole
• Overhead hatches and opening ports.
• "U" Shaped to port
• Refrigeration, Hot and cold pressure water, Propane 2 burner stove and oven,and Microwave
• Enclosed cabin, Large double berth, hanging locker,
• Located amidships; shower, head, sink with hot and cold pressure water.
• Holding tank with Y valve and macerator
• Has "V" berth with hanging locker and storage outboard.
• Opening ports, and overhead hatchs
The boat has a cruisng inventory and basic racing inventory .
• Furling Mainsail by Neil Pryde
• 140% Furling Genoa by Neil Pryde
• 150% Pentax Genoa by Victory (2006)
• Racing Mainsail in Pentex by Victory (2005)
• .75 oz Spinnaker Victory (2006)
Navigational and Electrical
• Raymarine Autopilot
• Raymarine 435I chartplotter colour and electronic chart
• Raymarine ST 60 Tridata, speed ,depth and water temp
• Standard Horizon VHF radio
• Plastimo Card Compass
• Stereo with CD Player and Speakers
• Shore power with charger and cord
• 2 Batteries
• Yanmar 3GM Diesel engine, fresh water cooled , 27 hp.
• Cruising Speed: 6 kt
• Three Blade Flex-O-Fold Propeller
• Spare 3 Blade fixed Propellor
• Single lever control on the pedestal
• 450 engine hours
• Manual bilge pump and Electric bilge pump
• Ring Buoy with heaving line
• Emergency tiller
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Ocean Yacht Sales Limited
Halifax, NS, Canada
Halifax, NS, Canada
St. Margaret's Bay, NS, Canada