- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Pickwick Lake, MS
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 54,900
- Sale Pending
This Beneteau 311 is a one owner minimally used FRESH WATER boat. In fact, the diesel has less than 101 hours. Uniquely the owner had a Harken "Bat Car" system installed to assist in the ease of raising the mainsail. This ball bearing sail slide system works super easy and makes the raising of the mainsail child's play.
Now located on our yard in Memphis, we are detailing the boat to have her in the best of shape. She is now clean and ready for viewing. NO Blisters anywhere ! In fact we are installing New Antifouling Bottom paint.
Manageability is the cornerstone of the Beneteau 311. Easily sailed by a crew of one the 311 is beautifully balanced on the helm. In fact, the 311 while having super large cockpit and swim platform also doubles as a great club racer. She is FAST even though she sports refrigeration, lazy jacks, bimini, and cruising items such as autohelm self steering .
If you are ready to go, Rooke Sails can be of assistance in assisting in financing, transporting, relocating, recommissioning and giving you a "turn key" transaction. Let us know how we can be of assistance. Her less than 48' mast height off the water will make ICW transiting a piece of cake. Save over $85,000 compared to purchasing a new Beneteau 31 with the same options.
You will notice that we have a very realistic price shown for this boat, so we may not have much wiggle room, but we think this will help "move" this boat quickly opposed to asking 62,500.00 or the like and after a year's time finally adjust the price to what you see here.
Fresh Water only, easily sailed by one and ready to go. Enjoyable to helm. One of the best handling Beneteau's ever produced by the World's Largest Sailboat Builder.
It's your move !!
Contact: Chris Rooke, ROOKE SAILS, INC., 1744 Prescott So., Memphis, Tn. @ I-240 & US 78
DEALERS FOR: Beneteau, Hunter trailerbles, Precision, Hobie, & Laser/Sunfish
ur full service Mid-South sailboat dealer Rooke Sails can install virtually any accessory electrical or Mechanical. Complete with equipment for delivering & freshwater launching sailboats to 20,000, our trucks are sign crane equipped for a complete turnkey re=commissioning effort. Sailmaking facilities on site we specialize in Sail repair and custom canvas. Full yard services for Hull buffing/polishing,bottom painting and blister work, etc. . Always looking for quality listings, please give us a call for professional assistance.
Celebrating our 45th professional season serving the Sailing Community.
Please contact Chris Rooke at 901 744-8500
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Finot / Conq
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 32 ft 3 in
Beam: 10 ft 6 in
LWL: 28 ft 8 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 8 in
Displacement: 7716 lbs
Ballast: 2425 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 1 in
Dry Weight: 7716 lbs
Total Power: 18 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2003
Engine Model: 2gm
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 102
Propeller: 2 blade propeller
Engine Power: 18 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (52 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (18 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 4
Number of heads: 1
- LOA 32.25'
- LWL 28.67'
- BEAM 10' 6"
- DRAFT 4.67' Bulb Keel
- SAIL AREA 482 sq ft
- DISPLACEMENT 8,047 LBS
- BALLAS 2,4225 LBS (part of total displacement)
- I = 40.33 '
- J = 11.33'
- P = 38.58'
- E = 13.16'
- YANMAR 18 HP
- 18 GAL fuel
Electronics, Electrical & instrumentation
- Bi-datta by Ray Marine (Knot meter/ Depth meter)
- RayMarine Autopilot - control head on pedestal
- Diesel Hour meter
- Fuel indicator
- Windex 15 at mast head
- Two Deep Cycle batteries
- 12 volt selector switchs (positive and negative)
- 12 volt distribution panel with breakers
- Automatic Battery charger built in
- 120 volt distribution panel
- 120 volt outlets throughout interior
- 30 amp inlet with 50' 30 amp shore power cord
- Eclipse VHF Radio mounted over Chart Table
- JVC AM/FM radio with CD
- Interior and exterior speakers
- Large Compass on pedestal
- 12 volt outlet over chart table
- Refrigeration 12 volt
Sails, Canvas, Deck Gear & Extras
- Main sail - - Classic for better performance
- Lazy Jacks for Main sail for easy handling
- Harken Batcar system retrofitted to make even easier to handle Main sail
- Roller furler Headsail
- Headsail with 116% overlap
- Mast over waterline - - only 46' 7" - - - clears most bridges
- Newish Sailcover
- Bimini, s.s. - - Huge
- Bimini recovered in last 2 years with new Sunbrella
- Wheel cover
- Winch covers
- Main companion way cover with integral mosquito netting and zipper access
- Solid Boom vang
- Mid-Boom traveler with sheeting led back to cabin top
- Self Tailing Primary winches
- Self Tailing cabin top winch
- Large comfortable cockpit
- Teak inlay in cockpit seats and helman's seat
- Stern rail seats mounted to aft rail system port and starboard
- Large swim platform
- Deep transom mounted swim ladder
- Open transom design
- Wheel Steering withFiberglass Pedestal
- Instruments mounted on Pedestal face
- Single lever throttle & shifter Pedestal mounted
- Diesel control panel mounted on Pedestal face
- Large Starboard locker - Deep
- Aluminum Toe rails
- Anchor Locker
- All halyards led aft to cabin top & sheet stoppers
- Deck mounted Solar vent
Interior features, layout and accommodations
- Beautiful Teak floor
- Rich interior with cherry & fabric liner on sides
- Quality, thick, interior cushions
- Large Double Berth aft
- European layout with aft Head and Shower set up
- Double drop leaf wood table
- Wine storage in drop leaf center
- Chart table
- Hot and Cold pressure washer in galley and head
- Shower in head compartment
- Opening ports on both sides of cabin
- Two large opening hatches forward of the mast - - great ventilation
- Good size V berth with teak door for privacy
- Propane Stove with Oven
- Ice box
- S.S. Sink
Other Boats from Rooke Sails
Sardis, MS, United States
Heber Springs, AR, United States
Pickwick Landing, TN, United States
Unknown, AL, United States