New Page 1 CONSTRUCTION
GRP Hull and superstructure
Teak deck in cockpit and aft deck
BUILDER: Cantieri di Arno
NAVAL ARCHITECT: Righini
LOA: 23.96m / 78’7”
BEAM: 6m / 19’8
GROSS TONNAGE: 65.58 tons
DISPLACEMENT: Approx. 48 tons
FUEL CAPACITY: 4,600 liters
WATER CAPACITY: 1,200 liters
SPEED: 38 kts/32kts
RANGE: 330 miles
Beautifully satin varnished American cherry interior providing a light and airy accommodation and the spacious saloon and office corner benefits from natural light from the large lateral windows.
The large fully air-conditioned upper salon with bar easily seats 12 guests for either relaxed or formal dinning and offers a perfect protection from the weather with the hard top whilst the large windows and the expansive “moon roof” creates a wonderful alfresco atmosphere and an excellent view.
The well equipped helm position has good fore and aft view and a joystick optimal maneuvering.
Master cabin Spacious owner suite in the bow with queen size bed and en-suite shower room and separate toilet.
Double guest cabin Located to starboard with en-suite bathroom.
Twin guest cabin To port with twin single beds and a Pullman berth and en-suite bathroom that also functions as day toilet.
Crew quarters & galley Conveniently located aft of the lower salon adjacent to the functional
galley and with walk-in access to the engine where the deck hatch can also be used as a second entrance for total privacy in the salon.
Twin berths with en-suite bathroom.
Aft deck Large sunbathing area aft of the semi-enclosed cockpit with wide steps leading down to the bathing platform with hot and cold shower and a large raising hatch that gives access to the tender stowage.
ENGINES: 2 x MTU 12V 2000 M91 1500hp
ENGINE HOURS: 980 (SEP.2010)
GEARBOXES: ZF 195 BU
PROPULSION: KaMeWa A34 Water jets with Rolls Royce controls
Generators & Electricity
GENERATORS: 2 x KOHLER 19 EFOZ
GENERATOR HOURS: Port 3000 / Starboard 3000 (Sept. 08)
ELECTRICITY: 220V / 50hz
SHORE POWER: 380V 63Amp
BATTERIES: Main engine: 4 x 12 V DC
Generator: 12V DC
Service 6 x 12 V DC
AIR CONDITIONING: Frigomar 6.6 Kw 220V
Generators & Electricity
WATERMAKER: 1 x Idromar MC2J 130 ltrs per hour
BOWTHRUSTER: BSC 250
FUEL SEPARATION: Separ
SEWAGE SYSTEM: Tecma
GALLEY & LAUNDRY EQUIPMENT
• 3 x Frigomar fridges • 1x Miele washing machine
• 1 x Frigomar Freezer
• 1 x Miele hob, oven, extractor
• 1 x Miele dryer
• Central Vacuum system • 1 x Miele microwave
• 1 x Deck fridge and icemaker
• 1 x Miele dishwasher
COMMUNICATION, NAVIGATION & ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT
• Nera voice/fax/data Satcom
• Motorola INMARSAT
• 1 x Furuno VHF FM8500 DSC • Sailor HC 4500B SSB radio
• Siemens telephone GSM/ Satcom system in salon and cabins
• 2 x Furuno Navionics GPS / plotter / radar
• Wind meter • Ritchie Magnetic compass
• Gyro compass
• Furuno WAAS GPS Navigator
• VMS – Vessel management system • Robertson autopilot AP9 MK3
• Joystick for maneuvering
• 1 x Panasonic 42” Flatscreen TV in saloon
• 1 x Sanyo 32” Flatscreen TV in cockpit
• Sharp 15” Flatscreen in all guest cabins
• Aston Satellite receiver and DVD player in salons and all cabins
• Linn Classic movie system
• Imerge M1000 sound server and CD hard drive
• Linn Intersekt system for all cabins
• Crew cabin stereo
• Creston entertain
TENDERS & TOYS
• Tender 3.5m Zodiac, jet drive RIB
• Jet YAMAHA
• Besenzoni hydraulic passarelle with crane lift
• Sanguinetti electric 24V Windlass
• Opening cockpit roof
• Safe • 2 x Sanguinetti Electric winches on aft deck
• Spot light
• 1 x 56 kg Anchor
• 1 Spare anchor
• Fore deck wash down
SAFETY & SECURITY EQUIPMENT
• 1 x Mcmurdo EPIRB
• 2 x 6 Person Arimar Liferafts
• CCTV on aft deck, engine room and cockpit • Flare and medical equipment
• CO2 fire extinguishing system in Engine room
Top quality and with a tasteful timeless interior with a comfort rarely seen on Open motor yachts combined with a smooth performance from the KaMeWa water jets that also offers excellent maneuverability.
Only used privately and in immaculate condition. Spanish matriculation tax paid so ideal for chartering in Spanish waters.
www.YachtAccess.com - Yacht MLS Search
New Page 2
Please contact Juanita Perez at 954.527.1355
Dave D'Onofrio Yacht Sales, LLC..
1875 SE 17th Street
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33316