- View Full Specifications
Price just reduced
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Essex, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 15,190 Tax Paid (US$ 19,546)
Inshore fishing Dory for sale UK. Wilson Flyer 24 inboard supercharged diesel, duo prop.. Recent hull sprayed red finish 6 coats of 2 pack hi gloss paint finish. 6'6" headroom in wheelhouse. New cushions and marine toilet.2 burner stove with grill. 2016.Radar, plotter and vhf. LED cabin lights. Electric wireless controlled windlass. Anchor with 150 m warp and spare warp. 3 auto bilge pumps. Life flotation ring. Owner advises ave consumption one litre of fuel per mile at cruising speed - 2600 revs.Forward and rear cabin head mounted LED spotlights.Enclosed wheelhouse and cuddy twin berth cabin. BMW D636/190 Inboard marine, 8 hours since total rebuild, 343 hrs currently ashore.. Volvo Penta 290 drive leg and duo props recently serviced. Full navigation/fishfinder instrumentation. New epoxy antislip deck coating Feb.'17. . Ashore at Bradwell Marina adjacent to our office.. New large capacity battery Feb 2017. 6hp auxilary outboard and 6 man liferaft and launching trailer also include in this attractive package.The vendor will consider offers. Contact Graham. Ashore adjacent to our Bradwell office.
Boat Sales, Servicing, Accessories, Repairs and Boat Management.” The one stop shop for ALL your boating needs.”
Precious Marine Ltd.
01621 776050 for viewing contact Graham Knight Bradwell Marina, Essex
Please contact Graham Knight at 01473 780286
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Beam: 8 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 2 ft 0 in
Total Power: 190 HP
Engine Brand: BMW
Year Built: 2002
Engine Model: D 636/190 Duo prop.
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 343
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Power: 190 HP
- Wheelhouse with with single berth second possible. 2 burner stove with grill. Sea toilet 2016 with 6'6" headroom.
- Blue floor carpet and finish to hull sides.
- Stowage under berth. Also cave lockers on hull sides.
- Wheel steering and helm seat.
- Good all around vision in wheelhouse.
- Nav gear adjacent to helm- Koden CVS-118 fishfinder, Furuno GP700 colour plotter. Raymarine 10" display RL80C combination radar and plotter display on ceiling bracket adjacent to helm.
- Navigation lights
- VHF antenna with VHF handset at helm position in wheelhouse.
- Raymarine Radar scanner on roof and RL80C display in wheelhouse on ss ceiling bracket.
- Koden CVS-118 Mk11 colour display fish finder and depth display unit at helm.
- Furuno GP700 Colour plotter at helm position.
- Throttle at helm position and all switchgear adjacent.
Hull, Deck, Safety & Canvas
- GRP hull decks and wheelhouse construction/
- Wide and long open aft deck for angling.
- Engine boax mounted aft end of cockpit adjacent to transom, slide and lift. Useful as cutting surface and occass.
- Electric Windlass mounted on cockpit coaming portside adjacent to wheelhouse structure midships. 2 no remote wireless hand held controls.
- Bow roller and stainless steel pulpit. Wheelhouse mounted rope guide.
- Red hull finish 6 coats of 2 pack proprietery paint finish.
- Windows resealed.
- White superstructure, light grey inner hull surface to cockpit.
- Mooring cleats.
- fenders and mooring warps.
- Life ring.
- Working cockpit area 13' 6" long x 7' 7" wide.
- 12v circuit.
- Charging via engine alternator.
- Led interior lighting and LED exterior spotlights.
Precious Marine offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Some websites that link to us may not drag the full information across please feel free to click the link and ask for the full inventory.
Other Boats from Precious Marine
17 Sea angler.
Unknown, Essex, United Kingdom