- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Walton on Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- £ 23,950 Tax Paid (US$ 30,002)
'Glorianne' is a super example of a Viking 24, being kept in a barn on its trailer and on axle stands undercover when not in use. The engine and boat have been maintained and serviced every year with full documentation. BSC until 2018. New canopy fitted this year.
A must see boat, not to be missed with lots of extras.
More photos to follow.
For more information or to arrange a viewing pleas contact Adam or Sue on 01932 221689 or alternatively email email@example.com
Please contact Sue Williams at +44 (0)1932 221689
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: VIKING BOATS
Designer: VIKING BOATS
Hull Shape: Displacement
LOA: 7.31 m
Beam: 2.50 m
Maximum Draft: 0.50 m
Bridge Clearance: 1.82 m
Headroom: 1.55 m
Dry Weight: 2500 kgs
Total Power: 25 HP
Engine Brand: Mariner
Year Built: 2002
Engine Model: Bigfoot
Engine Type: Outboard 4S
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Other
Engine Power: 25 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Plastic (120 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 2 Plastic (30 Liters)
Holding Tanks: 1 Plastic (25 Liters)
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
Number of bathrooms: 1
Seating Capacity: 6
Chemical head - Thetford
Bow thruster - Vetus
Heating - Truma
Hot water - Truma
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Solar panel - 80w
Cockpit cover - and Tonneau
Road trailer - Twin Axle Parrymore
What the Broker says....
The Viking 24 is the best selling model from Viking mouldings, featuring 4 berth family accommodation with an excellent cockpit featuring a semi circular aft seat which converts to a further double berth or sun bed with a centrally located table.
To the interior the 24 features over 6' headroom, a full size toilet and shower compartment, excellent galley, mid cabin beneath the cockpit floor and large oval shaped seating area forward that converts to a spacious double berth or eating area with table for 4 in comfort.
Built new in 2002 and sold by Waterline Leisure to her first owners.
"Glorianne" was purchased in 2004 by her current owners who have looked after her meticulously and only ever used for 2 months each year.
Mainly used on the inland waterways of Europe and launched and recovered by the owners using her custom twin axel Parrymore trailer.
When not in use she is stored ashore and in closed storage keeping her gel coat in top condition and out of direct sun light.
The Viking 24 is fully hand moulded featuring a gel coat exterior strengthened by chopped strand matt. All exterior fittings are in stainless steel and the boat has side decks of approximately 8" in width, sturdy handrails are located on the cabin top and the bow is surrounded by a stainless steel pulpit. The cockpit screens are stylishly curved and are removable for navigation beneath the lowest of bridges
4 berths in 2 cabins + occasional in cockpit
- Circular table and seating which converts to a generous double berth.
- Galley comprises 4 burner hob,oven & grill, sink with hot & cold water, Engle fridge with ultra eco unit.
- Adjacent are the heads with chemical cassette toilet, hot and cold shower & washbasin,
- Mid cabin with full sized double berth.
- Cockpit with double helm seat, engine controls & instrumentation.
- Within the cockpit is comfortable U shaped seating with removable semi-circular table.
Engine & Mechanical
Mariner 25hp outboard (Big Foot)
- Rudder safe & Outboard lock
- Serviced annually (Last service 2016)
- Engine hours approx. 1000hrs
- 3 Blade aluminium propeller
- Vetus bowthruster
- 120ltr fresh water bladder tank
- 2x 30ltr remote fuel tanks
- Built in water ballast tank to reduce weight when towing
- 4x 50AH Batteries
- 12v Battery charger
- 12v LED lighting
- 80 Watt solar panel
- 240v Shore power connection
- Truma warm air heating and hot & cold water boiler.
- Water heated by immersion when connected to shore power or gas when out on the river
- Fire extinguishers and fire blanket
- Fenders & Warps
- Boat hooks
- Bathing platforms either side of engine
- clip on boarding ladder
- New canopy 2015
- Tonneau cover for winter storage or towing
We are open 7 days a week 9-5 Monday to Saturday and 10-5 on Sundays.
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact Adam or Sue on 01932 221689
Alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Whilst every care has been taken in there preparation, the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The particulars are intended only as a guide and they do not constitute a term of any contract. A perspective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate to have the vessel fully surveyed, inspected and sea or river trialled depending on location of the boat
Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The particulars are intended only as a guide and they do not constitute a term of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate to have the vessel fully surveyed and inspected, sea trialled and opened up.