- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Tortola, British Virgin Islands
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 595,000
The exceptional Trintella 47 S/Y Matilda is an opportunity to purchase a , high quality semi-custom performance cruising yacht fully equipped to sail anywhere in the world with many upgrades. The owners who have sailed her since new spared no expense when Matilda was built and during their ownership. A few of her valued options are Leisure Furl stow boom, electric sheet winches, bow thruster, watermaker and comprehensive, state of the art electronic and offshore safety package.
Matilda was built to live aboard and cruise as a couple in maximum safety and comfort. The custom ash interior features an aft master cabin with centerline queen,spacious salon, galley and navigation center, and the comfortable guest quarters are forward and both ensuite heads have stall showers. Her systems include 2 zone A/C (one - forward and salon; one- aft cabin), 9 kw generator and high output watermaker.
Matilda’s innovative deck layout has a twin cockpit arrangement, the center cockpit with hard top has full enclosure canvas engine controls and electronics and aft is the separate helm cockpit. The transom has a hydraulicly operated door that lowers to form a wide swim platform and provide access to a large storage locker.
Matilda has been impeccably maintained since new with many upgrades. Examples of recent upgrades include 2015 Hall carbon fiber, custom tapered mast with new standing and running rigging and heavy duty vang, 2012 North main and jib, 2014 canvas replacement including bimini with enclosure sail and winch covers.There are receipts for all upgrades with an estimated value of $200,000.
Call for more information. 954 328 2130
For further details contact David Walters, 954-328-2130
Please contact David Walters at 954-527-0664
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Ron Holland
LOA: 47 ft 0 in
Beam: 14 ft 9 in
LWL: 37 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 4 in
Displacement: 35000 lbs
Ballast: 11000 lbs
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4JH3-TE
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2413
Total Power: 75
Cruising Speed: 7.0
Fresh Water: 135
Select white ash interior woodwork throughout, with teak & holly floors and new blue ultrasuede upholstery and recovered headliners, two watertight bulkheads one forward, at the aft end of sail locker and second between the transom locker and aft cabin. All shelves have fiddles. Additional storage beneath the stairs. Built in flat screen TV and CD receiver with iPOD cable and DVD player in storage cabinet. Wide engine room door on the inboard side of the galley passageway with adjoining electric breaker panels.
Forward of the main salon is the full beam guest cabin with forward ensuite head with enclosed shower.The guest stateroom has a large double Pullman berth to port and single built in berth above. There are bookshelves at the foot of the upper berth. Storage includes bureau to starboard, full length closets, night table and 3 large drawers beneath bunk. Also includes chart storage, wine storage and additional general storage. The toilet is an electric Raritan Atlantes operating with freshwater flush. Vanity counter and 4 cabinets (2 mirrored).
The spacious main salon features a large settee with white ash table to port and navigation center to starboard. Outboard of the settees are 6 cabinets including individual cabinets for liquor, wine, tray and glass storage.
The passageway galley offers generous counter space and storage. Includes...Isotherm Magnum refrigerator and freezer, Broadwater 4 burner stove, oven and broiler, microwave,counters and double sinks, built in toaster oven, 7 storage cabinets, spice cabinet on inboard wall, and built in wine storage for 14 bottles.
The master aft stateroom is accessed through the galley passageway. The centerline queen berth has a custom mattress. There are two closets, storage cabinets and seating. The ensuite head features separate shower compartment, electric head, counters and storage cabinets.
The deck is fiberglass sandwich construction with double cockpit design with center cockpit and aft helm cockpit. A rugged hard enclosure "dog house" protects the forward end of center cockpit. A large Lewmar 60 hatch above provides excellent ventilation when seated. This very comfortable on deck living area is where the owners spend most of their time. Custom cockpit cushions for forward and aft cockpits. Hydraulic controlled transom door functions as swim and boarding platform with swim ladder attached. With the door dropped, there is access to built in brackets for two dive tanks and generous additional storage space.
- Bow thruster, Sidepower SP 95 T supplied by separate Optima battery bank
- Electric windlass
- Removable Sunbrella bimini attached to the aft end of the cockpit enclosure with zippered-in windows, to fully enclose the cockpit 2013
- 60 lb Stainless steel CQR
- 275’ 3/8” chain
- 45 lb CQR with chain and rode
- 55 Fortress anchor, chain and rode in bag in transom
- New double lifelines with gates 2014
- New bow pulpit 2014
- Simpson davits for dinghy hoisting and storage.
- Besenzoni passerell, aluminum, folding 10' with handrails, very sturdy
- Stainless Whitlock pedestal in aft cockpit with binnacle compass
- Stainless steel radar pole on starboard quarter w/GPS antenna & lifting bracket for outboard motor
- Cockpit table with drinks storage in center cockpit
- 5 hatches with Ocean sky screens (covers and screens)
- 9 ports
- 2 dorade vents
- Two aft cockpit lazarettes
- Separate compartment for 2 propane tanks
- 4 electric sheet winches
- Built in seats on the stern pulpit
- Flagpole fitting
- Seat on stern pulpit
- Raymarine digital scanner C Series Radar/Chart Plotter display (2011)
- AIS & ACR system
Center Cockpit Electronics (at forward end under hard top):
- Raymarine wind & two multi displays
- RL80C radar display
- Second engine control lever
- Remote Autohelm autopilot steering capability
- Two sound speakers
- Remote VHF speaker
- Control panel for windshield wipers
- Deck lights
- AC and DC outlets
- Cable hook up with GPS data for computer hookup
- Lower navigation center electronics:
- Raymarine ST 60 displays: wind, tridata and multi.
- ICOM M 502 VHF and M 710 SSB
- Furuno NX 500 Navtex receiver
- Tank tender monitor for the water and fuel systems
- Custom display of navigation lights and their controls
- AC and DC outlets
Aft Cockpit Electronics:
- Autohelm close hauled wind & multi display
- Autohelm 7000 autopilot control
- Bow thruster controls
- Remote engine start
24 volt DC system with several DC converters for electronics
240v AC system
- Onan 9kw MDKA AC generator (6933 hrs)
- LED light upgrade (all interior and exterior except mast deck light)
- Dockside AC power w/connection cord
- Mastervolt Mass 24/100 charger.
- Mastervolt Mass sine 24/2500 inverter
- Battery banks include main house (brand new)
- Two Solbian 100 watt solar panels (mounted on top of bimini) changes house and bow thruster batteries with Blue Sea battery combiner.
- 4 lifeline AGM 8D's in series/ parallel providing 24 volts @ 510 AH
- One main 12v Optima gel start battery
- 2 Optimas providing 24 volts for the bowthruster
- Main engine alternators for start battery
- Upgrade to Mastervolt 90Amp alternator and dedicated regulator
- Amptech with Xantrec 3 stage regulator for the house charging
- 2 15 Raritan 12 gal hot water heater
The stand-up engine room is well organized. Both Onan generator and main engine have alarm systems and separate thru hulls and filters. Both utilize water separation for very quiet running. The entire engine room is well insulated and of commercial quality. The feed and high pressure pumps & filters for the watermaker are located in the engine room that includes work bench, vise and two storage cabinets. The freshwater Ecojet pump and oil transfer pump are also in the machinery area.
- Yanmar 4HJ3-TE rated at 75 hp. (2413 hrs)
- Maxprop 20" variable pitch propeller
- Volvo Penta shaft seal
- Double Separ filter system.
- 110 volt watermaker by Watermakers Inc. producing 35 gph. (New membranes 2015)
- 24V refrigeration/freezer replaced with new wrap around plates
- 2 Marine Air air conditioning units (reverse cycle), 1600 BTU unit (replaced 2015)
- Separate bilge pumps for both watertight compartments, sail locker and transom spaces
- Both the engine & main bilge areas have float controlled bilge pump
- Very large FEIT diaphragm pump that works via a manifold for engine and salon bilges
- New Raritan 12gal water-heater (2015)
Fiberglass sandwich hull built using the scrimp method that maximizes glass to resin ration for added strength. The hull is gel coat and the superstructure is Awlgrip. New paint for deck structures.
Mast, Sails and Rigging
New (2015) Hall carbon fiber custom tapered mast, stainless standing and running rigging. Main working lines all lead aft through custom s/s rails. New North main and jib Spectra Laminate Hood main, genoa, self-tacking jib and storm jib made with Vectran.
- Leisure Furl stow boom
- Stainless standing rigging
- New running rigging (2015)
- New Harken headsail and staysail furlers (2015)
- Forespar heavy duty vang (2015)
- Port side - lines for mainsail - sheet, furling and halyard lead aft
- Starboard side - topping lift, vang and jib sheet lead aft
- Separate track for genoa
- Stowable staysail stay
- New spinlock XCS line stoppers for all lines (2015)
- Carbon fiber spinnaker pole
- Mechanical boom vang
- Pair of halyard winches mounted on the mast.
- Harken 44’s and 53’s, electric two speed winches with controls in aft cockpit
- Attachment for the storm jib whose halyard also functions as topping lift for pole.
- Extra halyards
- Additional fittings and blocks for spinnaker and reefing points changes
- Mainsail & Jib Spectra laminate (main SRP75, jib SRP95; very little use in the past 12 months)
Canvas and Upholstery
- ALL CANVAS NEW IN 2015
- Entire bimini and window enclosure new in 2014
- New sail and winch covers
- New leather cover for wheel
- New upholstery for the cockpit cushions (2013)
Upgrade to AB 10.6 dinghy with Yamaha 15hp outboard (New 2010)
- Winslow 6 person life raft – stored behind transom
- Jon Bouy recovery system
- Life Saver buoy system
- Throwing line in bag
- Jordan drogue with spectra lines
- Horseshoe buoy
- Lifesling in hard case
- Fittings and webbing for jack lines
- Two EPIRBS
- Inflatable life jackets
- 6 hard life jackets
- Ship's bell
- Flares with two guns
- Five (5) fire extinguishers
Summary of Upgrades
- New Hall Carbon Fiber mast and S/S rigging
- Raritan 12 gal water heater
- New Marine Air Reverse cycle air conditioning (heat & A/C)
- New watermaker membranes
- Lifelines replaced
- Bow pulpit replaced
- Headliners replaced
- Bimini replaced
- New cockpit cushions
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from David Walters Yachts
Lake Worth, FL, United States
Unknown, Trinidad and Tobago
Plattsburgh, NY, United States
Anapolis, MD, United States
Hobe Sound, FL, United States