- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Shelburne, VT
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 185,000
Transported to Lake Champlain in 2011. Beautifully maintained with many upgrades.
Detailed itemization of upgrades available upon request.
Please call ahead to see.
Please contact Bruce Hill Yacht Sales Inc. at (802) 985-3336
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Tim Jackett
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 38 ft 0 in
Beam: 12 ft 6 in
LWL: 32 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 7 ft 3 in
Displacement: 15950 lbs
Ballast: 6000 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 5 in
Dry Weight: 16350 lbs
Total Power: 37 HP
Engine Brand: Yammer
Year Built: 2002
Engine Model: 3JH3E
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 8
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 37 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (80 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (38 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 7
- White NPG/ISO gelcoated hull, hand laminated with alternating layers of strand mat and uni-directional "E" glass locally reinforced. Fully cored with high strength, impact resistant synthetic core for stiffness with solid glass at all thru hull, chain plate and keel installations. Gelcoat backup layer is laminated and chemically bonded using a 4mm barrier coat of vinylester anti-corrosive resin for blister resistance. 90º throw flush thru-hull fittings. Bulkheads and floor timbers are bonded using advanced adhesive technology. Built to meet ABS Plan Certification.
Keel Type: Beaver tail
Ballast: 6200 lb
Displacement: 16150 sq ft
Max Draft: 5.00 ft
- Headroom: 6'6"
- Forecabin with vanity and sink, lockers, shelves and hanging locker
- Furniture grade main cabin settees and seats with contoured cushions
- Main cabin with cherry hardwood cabinets throughout
- Large storage outboard of main cabin seatback
- Drop-leaf centerline table with table storage
- Full navigation station aft to port Navigation locker with storage space for extensive electronic installation (3) drawers and tube chart storage
- Aft cabin with a double berth, hanging locker and shelves
- Storage below berths.
- (2) Helmseat storage lockers.
- Propane gas storage for two tanks.
- Hinged storage on top of engine box.
- Cockpit seat locker port.
- Main cabin settee, converts to double.
- Jensen Stereo with cockpit speakers
- Fuel: 38 gal
- Water: 80 gal (2 tanks)
- Holding; 24 gal
- 3 burner Force 10 gimballed LPG stove with oven and broiler
- Double stainless steel galley sinks
- 9" deep Molded top and front load ice box, 4" foam insulated
- Built-in trash bin
- Hot and cold pressure water and manual fresh water pump
- 80 gallon freshwater aluminum tank
- Extensive lockers, shelves and dovetail drawers
38 Hp diesel with console mount controls and instrument panel. 38 gallon fuel capacity with remote gauge. Racor fuel filter/water separator. 16" Fixed 3-blade propeller on stainless shaft. Brass interior cabin dome lights and directional lights. Navigation lights. Electric sump pump. Electric bilge pump. 12 volt DC metered panel. 110 volt AC shorepower with distribution panel. 50 ft. shorepower cord. (2) 105 amp batteries with selector switch Electrical bonding system. UL approved stranded, tinned copper ABYC color coded wiring throughout Wiring conduits provided for future installations.
- Raymarine ST 6001 autopilot
- Suunto D-135 Compass
- Raymarine ST-60 depth sounder
- Raymarine ST-60 speed/log
- Raymarine RL72C GPS
- Raymarine RL72RC chart plotter
- Raymarine RL72RC 2kw radar
- Standard Horizon Spectrum VHF radio with DSC and remote access mic
- Raymarine ST-60 wind speed
- Raymarine ST-60 wind direction
- 2016 Lake Champlain chart plotter updates AND paper charts
- Non-skid gelcoat
- Teak cockpit combing
- ROCNA 20KG (44lb) anchor with 100' chain and 150' rode
- Fortress SFX-23 anchor with 30' chain and 200' rode
- Lewmar electric windlass with bow foot controls
- 4 Fenders with covers
- 6 Dock lines
- 6 Life jackets
- Swim ladder
- Transom shower
- Bimini top
- Steel cradle
- Flare kits
- 3 Fire extinguishers
- Flag halyard
- Deck wash down pump with hull gate valve
- Port screens
- Stitches Afloat custom canvan winter cover - Fall 2011
Sails and Rigging
- Vermont Sail Partners Tridradial full batten main (loose footed) - 2012
- Vermont Sail Partners CX laminate 135% Genoa - 2012
- Doyle Geneker with ATN sock (never used) - 2002
- Roller furling - Harken X
- Boom vang
- Harken mainsheet traveler
- Antal main slide system
- Single line reefing from cockpit
- Harken towable genoa cars
- Harken #53 ST primary winches
- Harken #40 ST halyard winches (two)
- Spinaker snatch blocks
- White, off-white or sand gelcoated deck with patterned, contrasting non-skid.
- Hand laminated sandwich composite of polyester resin, uni-directional "E" glass and end grain balsa core.
- All hardware installation points are solid glass backed with aluminum plate or FRP backing plates. Joined to hull using stainless steel fasteners that are drilled and tapped into aluminum backing plates molded into hull flange, spaced to meet ABS specification for offshore sailing yachts. Bonded with 3M 5200™ sealant.
- DINGHY MERCURY 270 SPORT GREY
- Factory floor replacement 2016 with towing bridle
- 2012 Torqueedo travel 1003S
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Bruce Hill Yacht Sales, Inc.
Unknown, VT, United States
Unknown, NY, United States
Shelburne, VT, United States
Unknown, VT, United States
Charlotte, VT, United States