- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 550,000 Tax Paid (US$ 586,685)
Good looking and very powerful cruising yacht with excellent accommodation, deck saloon, and sparkling sailing.
Please contact Bruno Kairet at +33 (0) 613 437 138
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Azzura Yachts
Designer: Studio Starkel
LOA: 64 ft 11 in
Beam: 17 ft 5 in
LWL: 58 ft 1 in
Minimum Draft: 10 ft 6 in
Displacement: 35000 kgs
Total Power: 150 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4 LHA-TE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 150 HP
Number of single berths: 9
Number of cabins: 5
Number of heads: 4
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- GRP hull, deck and superstructure.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Yanmar 4 LHA-TE 150hp diesel engine.
- Hurth HSW 450 A3 gearbox.
- 20lh Fuel separator and filters.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine Hours: c. 1300 as at August 2012
- Cruising speed of 8 knots.
- Economical cruising speed of 6.5 knots.
- Maximum speed of about 10 knots.
- Fuel consumption of 16 litres/hr.
- Range: 400nm.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Gori 3-blade 35mm stainless steel propeller.
- 2 x Direct chain wheels plus emergency steering system.
- Max Power bow thruster; Raytheon Multi 11 joystick controlled.
- 220v system.
- 2 x Double 220Vac sockets in galley.
- 1 x Engine battery.
- 1 x Generator battery.
- Ship’s service batteries.
- 1 x Radio battery.
- Kohler generator 8efoz 8kw/h.
- Generator Hours: c. 800 as at August 2012.
- 50 amp cable.
- Raymarine rudder angle indicator.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- 80 litre Idtrotherm boiler.
- Idromar MC2J watermaker.
- 2 x 1000W plus 1 x 1000W with water alarm on sail wardrobe.
- Total capacity of 900 litres.
- Total capacity of 800 litres.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Total capacity of 200 litres.
- 1 x Satellite phone.
- VHF radio telephone.
- 2 x Magnetic compasses.
- Raymarine Gyro compass.
- Raymarine autopilot.
- Raymarine LOG.
- Raymarine echosounder.
- Raymarine radar.
- Rayamrine GPS.
- Raymarine C120 chart plotter.
- Raymarine wind instruments.
- Cooker Force Ten Gas, 4-burner oven and grill.
- Double sink.
- Gas valve.
- Galley: 350 litre fridge plus 100 litre freezer.
- Crew Cabin 2: 150 litre fridge & freezer.
- Whirlpool 1000w microwave.
- 2 x Extractor fans; 1 x Alpes inox plus 1 x Vortice.
- Electric Tecma WCs.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Condaria PCWM/FCL 7501 da 30000 air conditioning system.
- Televisions in each guest cabin/owner’s cabin and saloon.
- DVD players in each guest cabin/owner’s cabin and saloon.
- Stereo System:
- Owner’s Cabin: 2 x 100 W speaker.
- Guest Cabin 1&2: 2 x 100 W speaker.
- Crew Cabin 1: 2 x 100 W speaker.
- Crew Cabin 2: 2 x 100 W speaker.
- Saloon & Cockpit: 2 x Bose speaker 2x 100 W speaker.
Summary of Accommodation:
- 1 x Opening deck port in galley.
Description of layout from forwards:
Entering the yacht from the cockpit you step down into the saloon. The interior is executed in mahogany. The table is on the starboard side with comfortable seating area around it. The saloon has panoramic windows giving full vision forward and both port and starboard. All the seating is in blue leather On each side of the entrance into the saloon there 2 storage lockers housing a TV/LCD to port side and a CD player to starboard.
On the port side of the saloon is the chart table, electronics and the secondary electrical control box.
At the base of the chart table are the battery controls.
In the centre of the saloon facing forward are steps that go down to the forward cabins. On the port side of the saloon facing aft are steps to the galley and crew cabin.
This cabin has two single berths, and with drawers and storage space under the berths. There is a hanging locker to port and drawers to starboard. The air conditioning control is located in the hanging locker. In the corridor forward of the owner’s cabin, you will find the door to the en-suite shower to port and the heads compartment to starboard.
In the saloon.
Guest Cabin 1 & 2:
1 x Port and 1 x starboard mid-ship. These two central cabins have separate berths. At the entrance of each cabin is a hanging locker with the air conditioning control inside as well as drawers and another set between the berths. Forward of each cabin is a door leading into the heads compartment which has an electric WC and separate shower stall.
On the port side amidships it is accessed via the port aft saloon steps. The galley is L shaped. From aft, there is a fitted fridge/freezer and then twin sinks, work top and dish washer. There is a hob with 4 burners and an electric oven. The microwave oven is above the cooker in a locker. The galley has ample storage for food, utensils and cooking equipment.
Crew Cabin 1:
This is intended as the Captain’s cabin. It has a single berth with storage beneath. There is a large hanging locker, and facing the berth there is a desk with storage space and a chest of drawers.
Crew Cabin 2:
This cabin has 2 single berths with a chest of drawers in the middle. There is also a separate heads compartment..
Crew Heads Compartment:
The heads’ entrance is in the corridor aft. It has good storage space, a washbasin, WC and a separate shower stall. There is direct access from this heads to the engine room.
The decks are overlaid in teak with 9 x stanchions either side.
Starting at the bow of the yacht there is the anchor and windlass which is Lofrans 2000W which is positioned in the chain locker. The deck wash is situated here also. Aft of the anchor locker is a very deep sail locker, with the the tank for the bow thruster and the pump for deck wash which can also be used in the event of a fire.
The cockpit is divided, with twin Solimar wheels. Forward of the wheels is a folding table awith the life raft beneath. The electric winches for the genoa and staysail are on the coamings. Forward are the stoppers for controlling the sails. Forward of the starboard wheel is the joy stick control for the bow thruster and the display for engine start etc., horn, and anchor control. Near the port wheel is the Multi display for the automatic pilot and compass. The controls for the hydraulic Navtec are mounted central. The port side of the pulpit houses the aerials for the main instruments; radar, GPS, Navtex and horn.
The garage aft has storage space and opens opens to create a swimming ladder.
The mast is a Sparcraft – series performance ( F3360) 340mmx205mm made in aluminum with 3 x spars and painted in Awlgrip. The boom (F2390) 185x315mm. The vang is a hydraulic Navtec 30. A hydraulic backstay Navtec 22.
- I: 17.60m.
- J: 7.20m.
- P: 16.60m.
- E: 9.40m.
- Aluminium spars.
- Forestay (round Navtec Rod #48 ) with electric roller reefing genoa – BamarMEJ2.
- V1 round Navtec rod #60.
- V2 round Navtec rod #48.
- V3-D4 round Navtec rod #40.
- D1 Navtec rod #30.
- D2 Navtec rod#17.
- D3 Navtec rod #17.
- Back stay round Navtec rod #30.
- Outhaul hydraulic Navtec 12# in the boom.
- The controls for the running rigging are at the base of the mast and in the cockpit.
- Lewmar stoppers.
- Dyneema polyester running rigging.
- Harken furling gear.
- 2 x Harken 74.2 STEA electric winches.
- 2 x Harken 64.2 STEA electric winches.
- Mainsail 103 sqm.
- The mainsail is a full-batten.
- Genoa 110% 95 sqm .
- Gennaker 350 sqm.
- Mechanic aluminium and teak passerelle.
- Hydraylic GRP and teak swimming platform.
- Diving equipment.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- 2000 W Lofrans Team Albatross anchor windlass.
- Anchor windlass has warping function.
- 40kg Delta anchor with 100m/12mm chain.
- 25kg Danforth anchor with 20m/12mm chain.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- 2 x Boom tents.
Tender & Outboard:
- Novamarine 260 RH tender.
- Yamaha 15 CV 2T outboard.
- 2 x Max 8 person emergency rafts.
- 2 x IR CCTV on first spreader.
- Fire extinguisher in each cabin; 1 x 20 litre fire extinguisher in engine room.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Berthon
South of France, France
William Fife Junior
126 Classic Schooner
32 Grand Tornado