2002 Pacific Seacraft 40
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Portsmouth, RI
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 219,000
Bluewater classic by Crealock and Pacific Seacraft. Family cruised and continually maintained. The Pacific Seacraft 40 is a very well regarded yacht and popular choice amongst the bluewater fraternity.
Offered to co-brokers on a commission split of 50/50
Please contact Jennifer Stewart at +1 (401) 855-8404
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Pacific Seacraft
Designer: W.I.B. Crealock
LOA: 42 ft 2 in
Beam: 12 ft 5 in
LWL: 31 ft 3 in
Minimum Draft: 5 ft 2 in
Displacement: 24000 lbs
Ballast: 8880 lbs
Total Power: 56 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4JH3E
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 56 HP
Number of single berths: 8
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Our goal was to have a comfortable, safe, and quick cruising boat that was easily handled by two, and ACADIA has met those goals perfectly. She is a low maintenance boat, we picked her up in Annapolis, and have sailed from Maine to the Bahamas quite a few times. She has not been raced, only used for family cruising. It is time for another family to enjoy her.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Hand laminated biaxial fiberglass hull and deck.
- First hull laminate uses vinylester resin.
- Deck to hull is thru bolted.
- Backing plates on all deck hardware.
- Hull Color: Oyster White W520, gelcoat.
- Awlgripped sheer and boot stripes.
- Nonskid decks, Artic White, with off white nonskid.
- Alum. toe rail.
- Underbody 3 coats of epoxy at time of build.
- Double thick rubrail with stainless steel guard on rail.
- Bottom paint, 2016.
Keel & Rudder:
- Ballast is a solid lead casting with sst keel bolts.
- Rudder supported by high strength manganese bronze gudgeon and closed coupled to steel reinforced integral skeg.
- Shoal draft bulb keel 5’2”.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Yanmar 4JH3E, 56 HP, hours 3597 as of September 2017.
- Reverso Oil change pump in engine compartment.
- Duplex Racor filters.
- Balmar regulator.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine Lube Oil lab analysis by Blackstone Labs at 3538 engine hours indicates excellent condition 2016.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Whitlock Pedestal steering with single lever engine control, En-guard offset pedestal guard.
- SST wheel with leather cover.
- Max prop 3 blade prop.
- PSS mechanical shaft seal by PYI.
- Evolution line cutter for 1.25’ shaft.
- Bow Thruster, 8HP Sidepower with joystick control mounted on pod next to autopilot, thruster duct flared at hull for reduced drag
- Balmar voltage regulator (2017).
- 12V outlet in stbd aft coaming box.
- 12V outlet at nav. station.
- AC/DC master power control panel, hinged for easy access.
- Tinned copper wiring throughout.
- Lifeline AGM 4D house batteries x 3, located under floorboards between nav. Station and galley, 610 amp hours (boat runs completely off of house batteries).
- Spare Group 31 battery.
- Magnum Energy MS2012-U sine wave inverter/charger with ME-RC remote control (2017).
- Magnum Energy ME-BMK Battery Monitor with shunt (2017).
- Balmar 210 amp alternator with double belt drive.
- Ampair Pacific 100 wind generator.
- Siemens solar panel: (can also be mounted on stainless steel tubing on lifelines).
- 2 x Shore power cord/110V shorepower.
- Flexcharge controller.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Color coded water hoses/fresh water manifold
- Six gallon hot water heater from engine heat exchanger or shore power.
- PAR 34600-0000 electric bilge pump.
- Additional Rule pump and bilge alarm.
- Whale manual pump in cockpit.
- Fuel tank emptied and cleaned 2016.
- One tank fiberglass just fwd of batteries.
- #1 under forward berth - 57 gal. #2 at base of companionway - 60 gal. #3 under aft berth - 48gal.
Blackwater holding tanks:
- Holding tank under aft end of head countertop - 19gal.
- Raymarine c95 Network chart plotter at helm (2014).
- Raymarine radar at nav. station.
- Raymarine radar at bulkhead in cockpit.
- Raymarine fixed mount GPS 300 at nav.station.
- RAM Mic for Standard/Horizon VHF on pedestal (old as spare).
- B&G Network autopilot
- SSB copper grounding.
- Lightning ground system.
- Ritchie steering compass SP-5.
- Clarion Audio system.
- Insulated backstay.
- B&G Network wind, depth and speed/log.
- Seagull IV A-1F water purifier at galley (vents are tank vent/tank vent/seawater/foot pump/Seagull).
- Raw water spigot at galley with foot pump.
- Force Ten 3 burner propane stove with oven/broiler.
- Xintex propane sniffer, sensor mounted in galley below stove.
- SeaFrost BD3 12V DC refrigeration.
- Shutoffs for sink drain and deck wash under floorboard at galley sink.
- Hot/cold shower in cockpit coaming box with shut off valve.
- Corian Sierra/Sandstone countertops in head.
- Electric shower sump pump with overboard discharge
Heating & Ventilation:
- Espar diesel heater with registers in head, main salon, forecabin and aft cabin.
- Chrome dorades.
- Hella turbo fans 12V x 6.
- Ducting with registers done for future a/c installation x 3.
- All interior lighting refitted with LED bulbs.
- LED Anchor light.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Varnished teak woodwork with white formica cabin house sides.
- Louvred doors.
- Teak and holly cabin sole.
- Push button locks on all lockers and drawers.
- 6.5’ headroom.
- Solid drop door on companionway entrance.
- Four drawers at nav. station.
- Teak drop leaf table, drops to form double berth.
- Corian Sink countertops, Sierra/Sandstone with splash guard.
- Cutting board fitted to sinks.
- Tilt out trash bin.
- Mast cover in matching fabric to cushions.
- Forepeak has 6’7” long bunk, double island style.
- Main salon has 6’6” long u shaped dinette to stbd that converts to double berth.
- Settee/berth to port.
- Sides have teak lockers and bookshelves with fiddles.
- Teak navigation table.
- Enclosed head with bifold door, head with holding tank, wet locker, separate shower stall and various dry storage lockers.
- Mast clearance 55’.
- I – 50.58’, or 15.42m.
- J – 18.5’, or 5.64m.
- P – 44.25’, or 13.49m.
- E – 17.08’, or 5.20m.
- Dutchman Boom Brake #500.
- Standing and running rigging inspected 2016.
- Cutter rig, aluminium.
- Double airfoil spreaders with six sheaves.
- 1 x 19 standing rigging.
- Built to PS “Single Handlers” Package.
- Solid boom vang with tackle/Forespar “yacht-rod”, large.
- Harken roller furling Unit 2.0 on headsail.
- Harken roller furling Unit 1.0 on staysail.
- Numerous Spinlocks, labeled.
- 2 x 53.2 STC Genoa sheet winches
- 1 x 44.2 STC Mainsheet winch.
- 2 x 40.2 STC Halyard/utility winches.
- 1 x 40.2 STEC electric main halyard winch.
- White UV cover.
- Quantum Main, Dutchman system, 2 reefs, 2012. Runs on a Tides Marine sail track and slide system attached to the mast.
- 135% genoa, Bay Sails, lightly used, approx. 2006
- 120% high clew roller furling genoa with UV cover and foam luff, Ullman, original
- Roller furling staysail with UV cover, Ullman, original
- Owner's manuals including the complete Pacific Seacraft 3 ring binder.
- Chrome deck hardware.
- Solid stern pulpit (no stern bathing ladder).
- SST handrails.
- SST ports.
- Sliding companionway hatch.
- Jackline clips.
- Custom swim ladder.
- Access to quadrant under helm seat.
- Raw water anchor deck wash, located amidships stbd.
- Drink holder on pedestal.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- 45lb CQR anchor.
- Fortress FX37 anchor.
- Partitioned anchor rode locker; port side - 150ft. 5/16” high tensile chain spliced to 150ft 5/8” nylon rode; starboard side- chain and 150ft 5/8” nylon rode.
- Aft anchor locker – chain and 5/8” nylon rode.
- Muir electric windlass 1200 VRC (vertical) with two foot switches, 5/16” rope/chain, with separate anchor deck pipe.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Bomar Hatch screens.
- Cockpit cushions, cream color.
- Spray dodger.
- Bimini Top and connector.
- Mosquito screens.
- Curtains (in locker).
Tender & Outboard:
- Stainless steel wind generator pole mount with crane for outboard motor hoist by Kato Marine.
- Outboard motor mount.
- EPIRB – ACR certified through 2020.
- Flares, current.
- Yanmar starter motor.
- Yanmar exhaust elbow.
- Yanmar (Hitachi) 80Amp alternator (OEM).
- Airmar speed/log sensor and housing for B&G unit.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.