- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 125,000 Tax Paid (US$ 152,813)
A rare opportunity to purchase a white Maxi 1100 as most of them were blue hulled. Resolute has benefited from a number of recent upgrades including a stackpack in 2013, new foresail in 2010, and the engine was replaced in 2013 with a replacement diaphragm seal.
The owner has maintained the boat to a very high standard, she is in tip top condition. Viewing is recommended.
Explorer Motor Yachts Ltd.
Tel: 0044 (0)2380 970 974
Sales Mobile: 0044 (0)7740 100 870
Please contact at 44 238097 0974
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Pelle Petterson
LOA: 37 ft 6 in
Beam: 11 ft 11 in
LWL: 31 ft 5 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 6 in
Displacement: 6000 kgs
Ballast: 2400 kgs
Total Power: 29 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo
Year Built: 2013
Engine Model: D1-30
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: Folding propeller
Engine Power: 29 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (265 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (90 Liters)
Spars and Sails
Fully battened Elvstrom upgraded performance bi-directional sandwich construction mainsail with lazy jacks, 2 single line reefing lines, third reef, stackpack. All lines led aft. New foresail (105%). Boom/sail, wheel & binnacle covers.
Gennaker with snuffer. Selden rod kicker. Carbonfibre spinnaker pole. New spinnaker halyard.
Selden batten car system on mast & sail slides.
Self-tacking jib. Gybing preventer. Chafe plates. Double Purchase for backstay.
GRP hull & deck. White hull with blue antifouling, and Maxi decals. Teak in cockpit, on winch planes & bathing platform. Teak blocks in cockpit. S.S. bowsprit with teak and anchor bow roller.
Retractable s.s. bathing ladder. Transom hot shower. Kedge anchor with 5m chain & 30m warp, New Delta anchor. Mooring lines, fenders with covers. Cockpit locker bar for warps & fenders, cockpit cushions Bowsprit.
Electric anchor windlass with controls at anchor & binnacle. Acrylic washboard with storage in locker for it. Cockpit table with fold down leaves. Airtex rope bags. New sprayhood with wave deflectors. Elk hide covered wheel. New cockpit tent. Covers for coachroof lines.
Mechanical & General
- New Volvo D1-30 engine and seal
- 3-Bladed bronze folding propeller with rope cutter
- 240v shorepower & battery charger
- Volvo immobiliser/Volvo water separator
Works carried out recently:
- new raw water filter
- hatch set in Oilskin locker for raw water cock
- Hatch set in aft cabin for access to oil filter
- Improved sound proofing in engine bay
- new galley & heads seacocks & skin fittings
- New domestic fresh water pump
- New swivel fawcett in heads
- Most internal lights converted to LED
- Fiddle added to cuddy at chart table
New intelligent mains battery charger
- Raytheon ST60 windspeed & direction, log & echosounder.
- Raymarine 230E DSC dual sation at chart table & binnacle
- Garmin 5008 touchscreen & radar (in bespoke casing)
- Raymarine graphics unit at pedestal
- Multi at binnacle & chart Table
- Handheld Raymarine 101E VHF radio (2009)
- 18" 2Kw scanner mounted on pole at transom
- Navtex 6 ICS+
- Furuno GP32 GPS
- Electric compass on companionway
- Remote control for Autopilot ST600R
- Visiball radar reflector
- Plastimo 4-man liferaft in valise
- Safety line jackstays
- Horseshoe & light
- 5 Harness points in cockpit
- EPIRB with built-in GPS
- Fire extinguishers (m.o.o.d)
- Automatic fire extinguisher in engine bay (m.o.o.d)
- Fire blanket
- Offshore flare pack (m.o.o.d)
- Gas detector
- Burglar alarm
Forward V-berth double. Saloon with portside single berth, strbrdside converts to double berth, with lee cloths. Starboard side double aft cabin, possible to sleep athwart ships. Storage and hanging lockers in both cabins and shelf space. Portside aft, heads with vanity unit, towel storage & oil skin locker. Strbrdside galley with 2-burner Optimus cooker with oven & grill and crash bar, 2x bum straps & fittings, Isotherm refrigerator, manual hand pump, red light over galley & chart table, storage under galley worktops, Maxi crockery & cutlery.
- Ardic cabin heating
- Hot & Cold water
- Chrome clock & barometer
- Alcantara blue upholstery
- Filtrado flyscreens in saloon & fore cabin.
- New Bomar hatches 2008
- Radio/CD with cockpit speakers
- Scatter cushions in all cabins
- 2x Solar power vents
- 1m Ensign flag.
History and Construction
Sails removed each year and serviced annually by Quantum Sails. Wintered ashore every year.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Explorer Motor Yachts Ltd
Hamble Point Marina, United Kingdom
Burnham on Crouch, Essex, United Kingdom
Unknown, East Sussex, United Kingdom
Beneteau Swift Trawler
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Eastbourne, East Sussex, United Kingdom
Unknown, United Kingdom