Whilst this vessel. was not found to have been constructed within one of the major boat building facilities, it is the undersigned’s opinion, after being active with ship building and repairs 'from 1947, that this vessel, its structural design, and equipment far exceed all others of like kind the undersigned has had the opportunity to observe. From the selection of her selected structural materials to her outfitting, she is found to be well above standards, having complied with USCG regulations for inspected vessels for such items as hatch coaminqs, fuel tanks, bulkhead placement, safety rails, and others. Interior joiner work of teak, beveled leaded glass, beveled mirrors, custom counter top, upholstery, and bulkhead coverings are of excellent quality and craftsmanship, all of which well surpasses the majority of boat builders.
Whilst this vessel has yet to be launched and receive her finishing touches such as setting masts/booms, rigging, and their attachments I and possible individual selections, I she is considered fit to be placed in service for sea trial as intended.
The following is provided to further exhibit some of her features:
1. One 300 diesel fuel tank of 1/4" aluminum built to USCG regulations.
2. Copper tub, bath/shower
3. Work shop area.
4. Central vacuum system / (6) stations.
5. Four (4) queen size berths, cabins.
6 . Five (5) vacuflush heads
7. Salon fitted with 10' copper-lined bar/counter top fitted with a sink. Her hull is constructed by way of (3) laminates of 1/4" marine plywood, diagonally applied using bronze fasteners and epoxy glue, to sitka spruce framing, overlaid with fiberglass, and with a topcoat of sterling polyurethane. Her rudder is fitted with a skeg for excellent protection. Her port and starboard hulls are fitted with shallow keels. Propeller shafting reported to be K400 model is fitted with struts and a line cutter.
8. Decking is of 1/2" marine plywood, stainless steel fastener and set with epoxy, covered with teak. Her teak decking is filled with solid sections that will serve as mounting pads for rigging fittings; all teak decking is epoxy seated.
9. Railings are constructed of 1" stainless steel tubing, 31" high, and (2) strands of cable, a total of (6). Boarding and/or passageway gates are part of the railing system.
10. LPG system: (2) S-gal. tanks with switch-over valve, (2) each 12V DC solenoid safety valves with master switch in galley.
11. Built-in vacuum system is a Black & Decker commercial wet/dry stainless steel tank model.
12. 12V air compressor is fitted with (2) stainless steel receiver tanks, each with pressure gauges .
13. Anchor rode roller is a 45' custom made bronze roller.
14 Anchor windlass is a variable speed unit.
15. Vessel is fitted with an isolation transformer AC shore to AC boat systems.
16. Vessel’s refrigeration is powered by a 12VAC compressor unit and engine-driven compressor unit.
17. Vessel is fitted with (3) custom lighted electrical panels
No. 1. 120 VAC 24 breakers and (3) meters.
No.2. 12 VDC 48 breakers and (2) meters.
No.3. 12 VDC 24 breakers and ·(2) meters.
18 . Vessel is fitted with custom marked wiring code and diagrams.
19. Vessel is fitted with a custom battery charge panel and (2) 40-amp battery chargers.
20. A custom-built 1/2" thick locking door protects the electrical panel and battery charge panel.
21. Vessel’s refrigeration system is commercial and Custom-built with (6) visual gauges driven by 12 volt and 110 volt.
22. All wood surfaces except teak have been pressure treated with Penta-5, copper napthanate or zinc napthanate.
23. Anchor chain lockers (2) are of stainless steel fitted with drain to outside.
24. Showers are fitted with fresh water and raw water bibbs
25. Shower doors are lexan.
26. All heads are vacuflush.
27. Rudder frame work is reported to be: 2" rudder stock and 1/2" plating of K400 monel with form of fiberglass.
28 Interior floors and trim are of teak; commercial vinyl and/or Formica for wall coverings.
29. Steering pumps: Hydraulic and a back-up 12 volt "'stone" pump for the jog steering system. Hydraulic hoses are #2807 Aeroquip stainless steel braided/teflon.
Vessel's rigging was not examined. Her rigging masts or booms were in place.
The engine was not operated during survey. From external examination it appears to be insatisfactory condition. Engine hour indicator show 0004.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 56 ft 0 in
Beam: 27 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 0 in
LARGE BERTH W/LIGHTS, ELECTRIC FAN, BRONZE CLOCK, PORTLIGHTS, INTERCOM SYSTEM, GENERAL ALARM SYSTEM SHORE PHONE, SETTEE SIGNAL FLAGS, (3) CEDAR LINED CLOSETS CHEST OF DRAWERS, STOWAGE CABINETS, FELT-LINED DRAWERS, TEAK SOLE & TRIM, VANITY W/DRAWERS & BEVELED MIRROR, PORTLIGHT SCREENS, 3# ABC FIRE EXTINGUISHER, SAFETY-ALERT SYSTEM (CARBONIDE) , ESCAPE HATE, CENTRAL VACUUM SYSTEM, AUTO BILGE PUMP
VACUUM FLUSH HEAD
PORT FORWARD QUARTERS
ESCAPE PANEL IN HEAD
LARGE BERTH W/LIGHTS, ELECTRIC FAN, BRONZE CLOCK, PORTLIGHTS, INTERCOM SYSTEM, GENERAL ALARM SYSTEM, SHORE PHONE, SETTEE, SIGNAL FLAGS, (1) CEDAR-LINED CLOSET, CHEST OF DRAWERS, STOWAGE CABINETS, FELT-LINED DRAWERS, TEAK SOLE & TRIM, VANITY W/DRAWERS & BEVELED MIRROR, PORTLIGHT SCREENS, 3# ABC FIRE EXTINGUISHER, SAFETY-ALERT SYSTEM (CARBONIDE), ESCAPE HATCH, CENTRAL VACUUM SYSTEM, AUTO BILGE PUMP
VACUUM FLUSH HEAD
STARBOARD FORWARD QUARTERS
ESCAPE PANEL IN HEAD
LARGE BERTH W/LIGHTS, ELECTRIC FAN, BRONZE CLOCK, PORTLIGHTS, INTERCOM SYSTEM, GENERAL ALARM SYSTEM, SHORE POHONE, SETTEE, SIGNAL FLAGS, (1) CEDAR-LINED CLOSET CHEST OF DRAWERS, STOWAGE CABINETS, FELT-LINED DRAWERS, TEAK SOLE & TRIM, VANITY W/DRAWERS & BEVELED MIRROR, PORTLIGHT SCREENS, 3# ABC FIRE EXTINGUISHER, SAFETY-ALAERT SYSTEM ( CARBONIDE), ESCAPE HATCH, CENTRAL VACUUM SYSTEM AUGO BILGE PUMP
VACUUM FLUSH HEAD
STARBOARD AFT QUARTERS
LARGE BERTH W/LIGHTS, ELECTRIC FAN, BRONZE CLOCK, PORTLIGHTS, INTERCOM SYSTEM, GENERAL ALARM SYSTEM, SHORE PHONE, SETTEE, SIGNAL FLAGS, (3) CEDAR-LINED CLOSETS, CHEST OF DRAWERS
TEAK SOLE & TRIM
VANITY W/DRAWERS & BEVELED MIRROR
3# ABC FIRE EXTINGUISHER
SAFETY-ALERT SYSTEM (CARBONIDE)
CENTRAL VACUUM SYSTEM
AUTO BILGE PUMP
SINGLE CUMMINS 4 CYLINDER FWC DIESEL
HP 150 @ 2800 RPM
GEAR: TWIN DISC 2;1 REDUCTION,
ENGINE DRIVEN REFRIGERATION COMPRESSOR (2) CONDENSER PUMPS, 12V DC & 110V AC
RAW WATER STRAINERS
FIXED HALON FIRE EXTINGUISHERING SYSTEM 110 V AC & 12V DC REFRIGERATOR/FREEZER COMPRESSORS
All 4 cabins have standard size 'Queen' beds with room to sit up on bed and read.
Forward cabins are identical .. just reversed
Aft cabins are identical .. just reversed
Both aft cabins are longer with Cedar Closets (3/8" solid Tennessee Aromatic Cedar)
4 steps down from pilot House to salon and 4 steps down from salon to galley
Larger Pilot House with 2....7' couches (P & S)
3 more heads
4" copper bathtub w/shower (Fresh & Salt)
Entrance to cabins is from the Salon
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Interested in this boat?Toll-free: 877-749-8876Tel: San Diego 619-232-1660 / Mexico 646-120-5788