LADY M, is a 2002, 45m / 147’ Intermarine motoryacht that was refit in 2011. This beautiful vessel is built to ABS Maltese Cross 100-A1 Classification. She has been described as the "ultimate cruising yacht". Powered by reliable 3512 Caterpillar engines, she cruises comfortably at 15 knots with a 17.5 knot top end speed. Holding almost 12,000 gallons of fuel, she has transatlantic capability and provides stabilized comfort.
Her refit in 2011 included a brand new paint job at Rybovich Shipyard, and an interior refit featuring honey glazed, maple joinery, all new marble, granite, carpeting, flybridge seating arrangement, 3D flat screen TV's, and updated equipment.
Contact Thom Conboy, Central Agent Cell: +1-561-441-6131 Email: email@example.com
Please contact Thom Conboy at +1-954-463-1400
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Flag of Registry: Jamaica
Hull Shape: Semi-Displacement
Beam: 28 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 7 ft 10 in
Number of cabins: 5
Number of heads: 6
LADY M accommodates ten owner's and guests in five luxurious staterooms plus crew quarters for up to eight in four cabins. Her custom, updated interior features honey glazed maple joinery along with all new carpet, new marble foyer flooring, new window treatments, upholstery and soft goods with rich fabrics and furnishings throughout the yacht in 2011. Her classic main salon and formal dining for ten set the tone for an elegant yachting experience. The galley was completely redone and upgraded with all new appliances in 2008. The Master stateroom located on the main deck features a luxurious King size bed, large 3D flatscreen TV along with an adjacent private sitting room with sofa, chairs and TV. The large his and her bath features marble and granite, massive central shower and Jacuzzi tub. The Guest staterooms include a large VIP stateroom with king size bed, two queen staterooms, and a twin stateroom. Each guest stateroom features private baths finished in marble, custom wallcoverings, his and her sinks, and custom fixtures. A well designed crew areas includes the hidden passageway from crew quarters to the VIP and lower guest accommodations to ensure discreet service. The captain's cabin, located on the upper deck, features a double berth, desk and private bath. There are three additional crew cabins along with a crew lounge. The engineer cabin is located aft and adjacent to the engine room with a full head and shower. Several intimate gathering spots include a stunning black granite, sit down bar in the skylounge with oversized windows and state-of-the-art entertainment systems. The upper flybridge deck provides dining for ten, ample seating areas, sun lounges, bar, grill, and Jacuzzi. The lower aft deck also features dining, wet bar, and access to the swim platform. There is a full assortment of water toys stored on the boat deck including a 18' Novurania tender and two 2007 Yamaha waverunners.
All new audio/visual, soft goods, carpet, furnishings, new upholstery, and window treatments in 2011 plus custom sculptured carpet throughout.
• Custom sculptured carpet throughout • Newly custom upholstered Baker Knapp & Tubbs sofa • Glass top coffee table w/gold leaf • (2) Upholstered arm chairs on rollers • Built-in end tables • (2) Newly upholstered occasional chairs • (2) Ralph Lauren high back chairs • Black lacquer player piano w/piano disc player • Built-in entertainment system w/Samsung 52" 3D TV, Blue Ray, Sony DSS receiver, Pioneer M426 multi-CD player, Crestron processor, Bose sound system & Request CD jukebox system along w/ Xbox & Wii • Custom window treatments w/wooden blinds, silk Austrians & valances • Recessed halogen lighting • Custom upholstered wall panels • Built-in satin finish maple cabinetry • Starboard foyer has new custom marble entryway flooring
Aft off the main foyer is the formal dining salon furnished with: • Custom maple dining table w/gold inlay • (10) Custom upholstered dining chairs w/gold inlay • Built-in marble buffet to port • Custom storage cabinetry for china, stemware & silverware • Service door to galley • Large fixed windows, port & stbd, w/custom wooden blinds & drapery panels w/tie backs (new 2011) • Custom upholstered wall panels & overhead • Detailed overhead oval soffit w/satin finish maple & fabric w/recessed halogen lighting & custom decorative light fixture • Starboard entry w/new marble foyer flooring leading to main salon (2011)
The galley has been completely redone and upgraded in Oct. 2008 with all new appliances, and redesigned allowing for more working space and storage areas. Aft is a large pantry and service door leading to the dining area. • (3) Sub-Zero stainless steel 700TR refrigerators • Sub-Zero stainless steel 60001F freezer • Scotsman CU2026 icemaker • Miele Optima stainless steel dishwasher • Miele stainless high temperature, quick cycle sanitizer • Miele stainless steel double oven • Wolf Induction stainless steel cooktop stove • Custom 36" exhaust hood system • Wolf SMW24 stainless steel microwave • Blanco dual stainless steel sinks • Franke stainless steel prep sink • KitchenAid stainless steel trash compactor • Grohe Allegro faucets & fixtures • Futurea lighting system w/under counter LED lights • Service door to dining salon
• The master stateroom has a double door entry into the private sitting room w/built-in entertainment center w/Samsung 52" LED 3D flatscreen TV, Direct TV, Sony digital Sat receiver, Blu-Ray, Bose sound system, and Crestron & Xbox system • (2) Sofa upholstered chairs w/ottomans & oval table • Walk-around King-size bed w/storage drawers below (new mattress 2011) • Custom new upholstered shams, coverlet & throw pillows (new 2011) • Upholstered bulkhead panels & overhead • Decorative overhead soffit w/satin finish maple trim & indirect lighting • Built-in satin finish maple nightstands • Built-in satin finish maple drawers, port & stbd • Built-in satin finish maple vanity w/glass doors • Samsung 42" flat screen & Blu-Ray • Decorate wall scones • Large cedar walk-in closet w/safe • Custom window treatment w/continuous drapery valance & wooden blinds
Forward on the lower deck are two similar crew cabins with upper and lower berths with private heads with showers. Aft is the crew lounge area with settee dinette with seating for up to ten. There is an engineer's cabin aft of the engine room.
• New upholstered settee w/seating for up to (10) • Corian table & countertops • Kitchenette unit w/stainless sink • Kenmore refrigerator • GE microwave oven • Trash compactor • Entertainment cabinet w/Samsung 32" TV, Blu-Ray, Parasound tuner • Stacked Miele washer & dryer • B&G HS2000 multi system • Ship's alarm panel • Icom M502 radio • Panasonic phone system • Opening portholes • Equipment room beneath stairs • Custom wallcovering & overhead panels • Linen closet • Large pantry room • Storage room w/fold-down berth for extra crew person • Access sound proof door to VIP & guest staterooms
(2) Crew Cabins, Port & Stbd.
• Twin berths w/lockers below in each cabin (new mattress' 2011) • Nightstands & dressers w/drawers • Hanging lockers • Reading lights • Recessed halogen lighting • Custom wallcovering & overhead panels • TV & stereo system • Each cabin w/private head, Corian vanity, shower, mirror, custom fixtures, custom wallcovering • Engineer's Cabin, Aft of engine room: • Oversized berth w/lockers below (new mattress 2011) • Additional pullman berth • Nightstand & dresser w/drawers • Sony TV, DSS receiver, Sony DVD/CD player • Recessed halogen lighting • Custom window treatments • Custom wallcovering & overhead panels • Private bath w/Corian vanity, port light & stall shower
The skylounge is aft of the pilothouse. There is a marble day head, large panoramic windows with customs wooden blinds, and a stainless steel framed glass double door leading aft to the boat deck. To starboard is a large, black granite top, and a sit down bar with six leather upholstered bar chairs. The bar is equipped with a Sub-Zero undercounter refrigerator, Sub-Zero wine cooler, Miele icemaker, and bottle & glass storage. There is a large built-in entertainment center equipped with all state of the art audio visual equipment. The skylounge is furnished with all new soft goods in 2011 to include:
• Custom upholstered sofa • Custom upholstered wallcovering • Custom upholstered overhead panels • Built-in maple bookcases • Custom maple crown molding • Large upholstered ottoman/table • (2) Leather recliners (new 2011) • Occasional tables w/lamps • Game table w/chairs • (5) Wood & leather upholstered bar chairs • Samsung 42" flatscreen 3D TV w/ Xbox & Wii • (2) Decorative wall sconces (2011) • Custom window treatment w/silk drapery tie back panels & custom wooden blinds
Pilothouse Electronics & Equipment
• (1) Furuno Black Box 96-mile Radars w/ARPA • (1) Furuno Black Box 72-mile Radars w/ARPA • (2) Northstar 941X GPS (new 2011) • Furuno GPS (2011) • Anschutz Pilotstar D Autopilot • Anschutz FU tiller • Furuno FCV1200L color video depth finder • (2) B&G 20/20 multi-function instruments • Raytheon Gyro repeater • Sea 857 loudhailer • Sea 7157 VHF radio • Icom M602 VHF radio w/distress • Elbex EXS128 switcher for monitoring w/5 cameras • Furuno Universal AIS • Naiad Multi Sea digital stabilizer controls (new 2011) • Bow thruster control • Compaq navigation computer • B&G HS2000 multi-function system • (4) Video screens for radar, plotter, camera, depth & ship's systems • (2) Caterpillar digital display panels • Mimic panels w/controls for lighting, bilge, fire, engines, gens & tanks • Brother MFC4800 laser all-in-one system • (2) ACR RCL100 remote spotlight controls • HP PSC175 printer/fax/scanner • C&P magnetic compass • (2) Kobelt rudder angle indicators • Kahlenberg M511 horn controls • (4) Extron MKP1000 monitor controls • Sea Tel TAC92 Gyro TV controller • Sea Tel MCM-3 multi-channel switcher • Okidata Sat Com printer • Anschutz gyro • Columbus Nauticomp navigation computer • Sea 6606 message terminal for Globestar • KVH Trac Phone • Furuno NX500 Nav Tex receiver • Sea Tel Wave call controller • C Sat 3 emergency call • New upholstered helm bench seat • Leather settee • Teak & holly flooring • Samsung 32" LCD TV • 5-Panel windshield w/washers & wipers • Entrance up to skylounge to starboard • Port & starboard side opening deck doors & aft door to captains cabin • New maple molding
Wing Stations, Port & Starboard
• B&G HS2000 multifunction • Kobelt steering lever & single lever engine controls • (2) Caterpillar digital engine displays • Naiad bow thruster control • (2) Kobelt rudder angle indicators • Kobelt takeover switching • Engine starts & stops
• Reconfigured flybridge U-shaped seating area aft (2011) • New teak oval dining table (2011) • New teak decks (2011) • New vertical windscreen w/tinted glass (2011) • Centerline island bar w/new granite bar top, sink, new U-line refrigerator, Scotsman commercial icemaker & (3) new leather bar stools (all new 2011) • (2) Large side settees w/storage below & (2) round café tables • Half moon settee forward w/cushions & (2) round café tables • Spa Builders large Jacuzzi forward w/cushioned canvas cover • Electric Chef outdoor grill in custom cabinet • (2) Oversized 3-person sun lounges aft w/cushions & covers • Built-in lockers fwd • Smoked Lexan windscreen w/polished stainless railing • Radar arch fully outfitted • New caprails (2011) • Kahlenberg triple trumpet air horn on mast • (4) 8-man life rafts • Sumbrella cushions throughout & canvas covers (new 2011) • Samsung 32" LCD TV • Elbex closed circuit TV remote • Bose marine outdoor speakers • All new canvas & covers (2011) • Upgraded lighting system throughout (2011)
Upper Aft Boat Deck
• Wet bar w/new granite top, new stainless sink & Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer • Large teak dining table w/outdoor rattan sofa settee w/cushions • Rattan love seat, (2) chairs & rocking chair w/cushions • Glass stainless doors into skylounge • Samsung 32" flatscreen TV (2011) • Stainless steel handrails up to the bridge • Stairs w/stainless railing down to aft deck • Teak decks • Polished s/s railings w/lift-out for tender deployment • Door bumpers & hooks • Supply vents for engine room ventilation • Recessed Halogen lights • Marquipt 4000lb hydraulic davit • Elbex remote closed circuit TV • New canvas sunshade (2011) • All new cushions & covers (2011)
• Double, raised walk-up bar w/new granite top, new s/s sink, U-Line refrigerator/freezer & U-Line icemaker (new 2011) & storage • Large, teak round table w/stainless steel pedestal, (6) dining chairs w/cushions • Large stainless steel glass door into salon • Center staircase down to swim platform to lazarette & engine room • New teak decks (2011) • Stainless steel handrails • Open freeing ports • Samsung 32" LCD TV Bose stereo speakers • Elbex remote closed circuit TV camera • Maxwell 4000 vertical warping windlass w/flush mounted foot switches • Stainless steel gate to port for passarelle boarding • Freeman hatch serving the aft engine room, lazarette & engineers cabin emergency escape hatch • Teak overlay treads w/deck level lights & s/s hand rail up to boat deck • Recessed halogen down lights • Centerline stainless steel gates to the transom steps • Swim platform w/stainless hand railing, removable s/s stanchions, hydraulic passarelle w/teak steps, tender cleats & spotlights
• (2) Marquipt 1500lb low profile davits w/new canvas cover • Marquipt custom hydraulic passarelle w/teak overlay decking • (2) Poole 260 lb anchor systems w/350' chain (serviced 2011) • Maxwell 11000 hydraulic windlass w/vertical capstans • New teak overlay decks on foredeck (2011) • New caprails (2011) • Settee w/upholstered cushions, Corian table w/pedestal base & covers • Recessed halogen lighting • Freeman escape hatch • Freeing ports • Stainless steel removable railings • New complete exterior paint in 2011 at Rybovich • Haul & bottom job Oct. 2012
The lazarette is located aft of the control room and is accessed from the starboard side transom through a watertight door. There is an emergency escape hatch to the main aft deck with ladder.
• Emergency steering station w/main engine start/stop switches Caterpillar alarm panels, Raytheon gyro repeaters, Kobelt rudder angle indicator, emergency throttles, Kobelt gear controls • Stainless steel vertical swim ladder • Stainless steel escape ladder • Atlas shorepower frequency converter • Glendinning shore cord system w/storage • Marine air conditioning chill water air handler • Atlas smart box • Craftsman 14-drawer tool chest • (12) Dryfit batteries • Tide ride 7-step ladder • Emergency fire station • Handheld shower Workbench w/vise • Kidde fire suppression system • Freshwater tank, 1111 gallon • HPU steering system • Panasonic phone system • Passarelle stanchion
• Twin Northern Light 99KW generators w/sound shields • Generator hours: Port 3412; Stbd gen hours: 3505- Aug 28, 2014 • Mastervolt battery charger MASS24/100 • (2) Mastervolt battery chargers MASS24/50 • Atlas 75KVA shore power system • Atlas shorepower Smartbox • (2) Glendinning 100 amp, 208v, 3-phase • (4) 24V Gel cell batteries • 72-point Alarm system w/pilothouse & engine room panels
• Twin Caterpillar 3512B main engines, 2250 HP. Extended Caterpillar warranty available for renewal to new owner. Engine hours: Port - 6468 Starboard - 6472 as of Aug 28, 2014 • (2) FCI Dolphin 1600 GPD watermakers (fully services 2011) • Naiad HPS hydraulic 505 stabilizers • Naiad hydraulic 20L bow thruster • Twin ZF BW465 reversing gears • Marine Air chill water air conditioning system, 36-tons • DeAngelo Marine exhaust system • Racor 1000 fuel water separators (new 2012) • Racor crankcase ventilation system • Balor AC fuel transfer pump • Leeson DC fuel transfer pump • Alpha Laval fuel centrifuge • Automatic bilge/fire pump system w/emergency bilge manifold system • Manual FM200 fire suppression system • High water bilge alarm • (2) Lovett automatic 24v bilge pumps • Oberdorfer lube oil pump • (2) 24" Engine room ventilation supply fans w/fire dampers • 24" Engine room exhaust fan w/fire damper • Delta T engine room blowers w/ventilation control pad • (3) Toshiba variable speed for ventilation fans • Stainless steel fuel supply manifold & priming manifold • Headhunter Tidal Wave black water treatment center • Quincy 310 air compressor • (2) Lochinva 80 gallon hot water heaters • (2) Headhunter Sub Paq water pumps • Integral 400 gallon fuel day tank • (3) Prozone black water ozone machines • Prozone gray water ozone machine • Elbex CCTV camera • (2) 12" VEI LCD monitors • Stainless steel workbench w/storage cabinets below • (12) Dive tank storage racks • (8) Rod holders • 4-Drawer file cabinet
Maintenance & Upgrades
• Main engines completed service by FDDA • Engine oil & fuel filters changed • New fuel filters changes (2012) • Injectors changed on generators (2013) • Generators: Oil & filter changes done every 200 hrs • Injectors changed & valves adjusted in both gens (2011) • Electrical end of both port & stbd gens removed & re-wound (2012) • Thru hulls & associated cooling lines dismantled & flushed to remove growth • Zincs & impellors changed routinely • Both watermakers fully serviced (2011) • Davit: Full service including line & sheave changed (2011) • Stabilizers: Seals replaced & stbd cylinder replaced & valves checked • Fire System: Triangle fire certified all fire systems • Ultra mist system services & re-certified • Liferafts: Annual service performed (2012) • New A/C handlers throughout vessel (2013) • Complete Awlgrip paint job at Rybovich (2011) • Bottom job Oct. 2012
All owner's and crew personal items.
LADY M, is a 2002, 45m / 147’ Intermarine motoryacht that was refit in 2011. This beautiful vessel is built to ABS Maltese Cross 100-A1 Classification, and is Marshall Islands Commercially Endorsed. She has been described as the "ultimate cruising yacht". Powered by reliable 3512 Caterpillar engines, she cruises comfortably at 15 knots with a 17.5 knot top end speed. Holding almost 12,000 gallons of fuel, she has transatlantic capability and provides stabilized comfort. Her refit in 2011 included a brand new paint job at Rybovich Shipyard, and an interior refit featuring honey glazed, maple joinery, all new marble, granite, carpeting, flybridge seating arrangement, 3D flat screen TV's, and updated equipment. LADY M’s layout includes a classic main salon with a grand piano, a formal dining salon for ten, skylounge with bar, lower and upper aft decks that provides for al fresco dining, and a spacious flybridge with Jacuzzi.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Interested in this boat?Toll-free: 866-420-9160Tel: +1-954-463-1400