- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- VANCOUVER, BC
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- Can$ 66,500 (US$ 51,671)
Well equipped and maintained Pacific Northwest cruiser with furling genoa, furling main, mainsheet on arch above cockpit, dodger, bimini, furnace, good electronics, dinghy and motor and more! Comfortable accommodations and ready to cruise now!
Call Paul Shield at 604-240-7310 to make an appointment to view!
Please contact Paul Shield at 604-240-7310
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Hunter Marine
Designer: Hunter Design Team
Flag of Registry: Canada
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 31 ft 11 in
Beam: 10 ft 10 in
LWL: 28 ft 4 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 10 in
Displacement: 8300 lbs
Ballast: 3200 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 4 in
Dry Weight: 8300 lbs
Total Power: 18 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2002
Engine Model: 2GM18F
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1541
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 18 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (50 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (28 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (24 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 6
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Manufacturer Provided Description
Hunter's hallmark of innovation coupled with over 25 years of experience results in a safe, easy-to-sail, and comfortable boat, making the Hunter 326 the most advanced mid-size cruiser on the market today. A creative layout boasts two private staterooms with solid privacy bulkheads, not just curtains. A spacious, well-designed salon abounds with plenty of seating and storage. The teak-trimmed galley is complete right down to the dishware and offers a stove and microwave oven, along with an insulated icebox or optional refrigerator / freezer. Aft is a large head complemented with a Corian-topped vanity with storage and full shower. Topside, there's a wealth of innovations and features normally found on much larger boats. The rig, for instance, is a powerful B&R backstayless rig that allows easier sail handling with the large roach main and small jib. Hunter has even reduced the weight aloft by utilizing strategically placed mast struts and smaller mast sections. This ensures less pitching and rolling and a stronger rig. Hunter has also included its signature stainless steel arch that keeps the boom up and clear of the crew as well as keeping the cockpit clear of the mainsheet and traveler. The arch also makes a great attachment for the optional bimini and allows for sturdy handholds moving around the large cockpit. Even the console is custom which allows for electronics, drinkholders, storage and a pair of flip-up tables. No one can give you the performance, comfort and ease of sailing than Hunter. Sail a new Hunter at your nearest Hunter dealer today.
Large U-shaped galley in the starboard aft corner of the main salon provides lots of space for meal preparation and easy access to both the salon and the cockpit.
- Stainless steel sink with pressurized hot/cold water.
- 2 Burner Force 10 stainless steel gimballed stove with oven.
- Origo microwave oven.
- Icebox with Adler Barbour refrigeration system.
- Drawers and lockers for cutlery, dish, utensils and pantry storage.
- Dish and glass storage rack.
- In-counter garbage chute.
- 12 volt DC ship service electrical system with vapour proof master switch, master breaker and tabulated and fused distribution panel.
- 2 X 6 volt deep cycle batteries for house service.
- 1 X 12 volt engine starting battery - new 2014.
- 30 amp X 120 volt AC dockside electrical system with shore cord, inlet fitting, master breaker, reverse polarity indicator and tabulated and fused distribution panel.
- Pro-tech 4 multi-stage battery charger.
- Emergency 12 volt power pack for engine starting.
- Standard Horizon CP300i gps chart plotter.
- Raymarine autopilot.
- Raymarine digital depth sounder.
- Raymarine digital speed/log.
- Danforth compass.
- Navigation Station:
- Furuno GP32 gps with Waas.
- JVC AM/FM stereo with CD player.
- Hunter Water and Waste level gauge.
- Chart light.
IJPE : 437.00 sq ft
I : 36.83 ft
J : 12.00 ft
P : 34.33 ft
E : 12.58 ft
Working Sail Area : 437.00 sq ft
- Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit and stanchions with double course vinyl covered wire lifelines.
- Bow roller.
- Bruce anchor loaded in anchor roller with chain and line rode stored in anchor locker.
- Spare anchor and rode in cockpit locker.
- Third anchor stored in settee locker ahead of batteries.
- Selden double spreader aluminum mast with swept back spreaders. The geometry of the rig coupled with the roach of the main sail allow for the elimination of the backstay. In-mast mainsail furling system.
- Selden solid rod boom vang with adjusting tackle.
- Furlex headsail furling system.
- All adjustment lines led aft to cockpit. 6 spinlock jammers.
- 2 X Lewmar ST30 winches; one on port coachroof and one on starboard coachroof for adjustment and genoa sheeting.
- 4 winch handles.
- Mainsheet traveler on stainless steel arch above cockpit.
- Edson steering system with stainless steel destroyer style wheel.
- Stainless steel framed dodger in navy blue sunbrella material. Masks for clear windows. Cockpit bimini from dodger to aft rail incorporated into stainless steel arch for mainsheet.
- Cockpit propane locker with two propane tanks, pressure gauge, regulator and solenoid system. Trident LP gas solenoid control in galley.
- Stern pulpit mounted Dickenson propane barbeque with cover.
- Webasto diesel forced air furnace.
- Throwing lines, fire extinguishers, flares, air horn, softwood plugs, fog bell, boat hook and 4 adult life jackets.
- Marine head pumps into holding tank which can be emptied via deck fitting at pump-out station or overboard via macerator where appropriate.
- Integral shower in head operates with pressure hot/cold water system and drains into bilge. Bilge pump used for pumping water overboard.
- Cockpit shower system operates with pressure hot/cold water system and drains overboard via open transom.
- Achilles inflatable dinghy with 4 hp Nissan 4 stroke outboard. Inflatable is usually stored upside down on foredeck while outboard is stored on bracket mounted on port aft pulpit.
- 4 X Lewmar opening ports with screens.
- 1 X foredeck opening hatch.
- 1 X quarter cabin opening hatch.
"Jangles" is a well equipped and well looked after cruiser that is ideal for Pacific Northwest cruising. She comes equipped with many back-ups and spares and many thoughtful additions.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.