- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- MA, United States
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 209,900
Located in Hull, MA, this 2002 38' Glenn Holland downeast diesel cruiser was custom built to cruise, dive and fish!
High quality built by very reputable finisher with composite (corecell) construction. Layout is simple and very functional. Fully enclosed wheelhouse ( 6'5" headroom) with sliding Diamond SeaGlaze entry door. V- berth forward, large head with shower, large galley with microwave and AC/DC refrigerator. Large salon with port and starboard bench seating.
Two owner boat!
Call Paul White directly @ 603-438-6020 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Creating a SEA CHANGE in how brokerage is done!
Please contact Paul White at 855-922-4877 ext. 707
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Engine Brand: CATERPILLAR
Year Built: 2002
Engine Model: 3126B
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1600
Engine Power: 450 HP
Cruise: 16 Kts. Top: 24 Kts.
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 Poly (Total 200 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 2 Aluminum (Total 300 Gallons)
Holding: 15 gallons w/ macerator
Beam: 12' 8"
Cat Engine Management System
Standard Horizon GPS Chart CP500
Fusion Stereo (to be installed)
- 450 HP Caterpillar 6 cylinder diesel. Runs excellent, excellent maintenance, low hours (1600)
- Brand new aftercooler ($8K)
- (7) brand new group 31 batteries with Deka AGM ($2200)
- Twin Disc MG5075 reduction gear 2.05:1 ratio
- Evolution drive system. This is a high quality driveline enhancement with many benefits, including vibration reduction.
- 2" stainless shaft
- 4 blade bronze wheel
- High Quality Diamond SeaGlaze windows with one opening windshield and one port side opening.
- Diamond Seaglaze sliding rear entry door ( into salon) and also sliding starboard side door at helm
- Dual ram class II hydraulic power steering
- Stainless steel rudder
- (2) 150 gallon alum fuel tanks featuring aft located bottom draw offs for nearly 100% usable tank capacity.
- Racor 900 Fuel / water separator
- (2) 100 gallon poly water tanks for total of 200 gallons
- Engine oil / gear oil hand drain pump plumbed
- 6 gallon stainless steel water heater with engine re circulation to allow hot water underway
- Shore power
- Espar diesel fired cabin heater with ducting throughout cabin
- ALL LED power conserving lighting with exception of deck flood lights.
- 3000 watt Xantrex SW inverter can operate sensitive electronics
- Microwave, Refridgerator/Freezer
- Tuna / dive door in transom for boarding tuna fish or swimming / diving. A custom welded aluminum heavy duty dive boarding ladder attaches easily and securely, but also easily removed when not in use.
- Large custom aluminum mast with boom for loading tender, cargo, dive gear, etc. This is a substantial mast with boom that is attached at main deck and continues up through roof and is supported with fore / aft and transverse stays. All electronic antennas, lights, etc are centrally mounted to this mast. It is removable if so desired but can be very useful in certain applications.
- Replacement value of $550k from survey in 2013.
Other Boats from Sea Change Yacht Sellers
Gloucester, MA, United States
312 Fiesta Vee
Haverhill, MA, United States
Plattsburgh, NY, United States
Westbrook, CT, United States
Hilton, NY, United States
East Greenwich, RI, United States