- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Twin / diesel
- Located In:
- Boca Grande, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 600,000
SEA PAUSE is a very well appointed late model Talaria 44 Flybridge with a fresh coat of Flag Blue Awlgrip applied late 2012. She has always been Hinckley maintained and is a perfect yacht for anything from day tripping in style to extended cruising in the lap of luxury.
Specializing in used Hinckley Brokerage Sales on the Gulf Coast, please contact me, Hinckley Broker WHITNEY BRACKIN, Cell Phone: 205-389-0944, Office: 239-300-4995 or e-mail: email@example.com for information on brokerage Hinckley Yachts.
HINCKLEY BROKERAGE OFFICES:
- SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME:
- Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531
- Broker: Wythe Ingebritson Cell: 207-664-8111 or email@example.com Office: 207-244-5531
- PORTSMOUTH, RI:
- Broker: Joe Dwyer Cell: 401-578-2919 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 401-683-7005
- ANNAPOLIS, MD:
- Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 or email@example.com Office: 410-263-0095
- Broker: Tripper Vincent Cell: 561-262-3900 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 772-403-5387
- Broker: Whitney Brackin Cell: 205-389-0944 or email@example.com Office: 239-261-2879
- HARBOR SPRINGS-MI:
- Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 231-526-4378
Please contact Whitney Brackin at 239-300-4995 or 205-389-0944
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Hinckley Yachts
Designer: Bruce King
LOA: 44 ft 0 in
Beam: 13 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 2 ft 3 in
Displacement: 29600 lbs
Total Power: 880 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2002
Engine Model: 6LY2-STP fwc diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 482
Drive Type: Jet Drive
Engine Power: 440 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2002
Engine Model: 6LY2-STP fwc diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 583
Drive Type: Jet Drive
Engine Power: 440 HP
Cruising Speed: 24 knots
Maximum Speed: 30 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (100 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (500 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (43 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
SEA PAUSE is a Talaria 44 Flybridge model with a full helm station in the pilothouse with a second remote steering station at the flybridge.
- Flybridge: The flybridge includes a venturi windshield, passenger seating and a helm station with Stidd 500N helm seat.
- Cockpit: Cockpit sole with Teak decks includes a ladder to the flybridge, aft-facing settees, forward-facing seating across the transom, and transom walk-thru access to the swim platform.
- Pilothouse: Gloss varnished teak sole with two powered Stidd 500N helm seats forward, two L-shaped settees and a varnished teak table aft.
- Interior: Sleeps 5 in her spacious accommodations. Forward, below deck, are a Master Stateroom, Head, Shower, Galley, and Dining Salon. The interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry, white overheads with varnished cherry battens, and a varnished teak and tulip cabin sole with a cabin sole cover. All lockers have louvered doors.
- Six opening portlights and five opening overhead teak trimmed hatches with integrated screens provide a light and airy interior.
- Rheostat cabin lighting throughout provides enhanced ambiance.
- Reverse-cycle heat/air-conditioning in the interior and pilothouse offers additional cooling and heating comfort.
HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides
- Light Cream gelcoat deck and cabintop with molded-in nonskid, Teak decks in cockpit.
- Single Light Cream Awlgrip boottop
- Red bottom
DualGuard® Composite Construction and SCRIMP® process:
- Hinckley's DualGuard® construction of Kevlar®/E-glass hybrid outer skin and Corecell® core and carbon fiber inner skin, infused with vinylester resn using the SCRIMP process.
- Deck is E-glass with balsa and Corecell® core, SCRIMP® with vinylester resin
These materials and building techniques provide for a superior surface finish, greater resistance to osmosis, high degree of stiffness & stiffness/weight ratios, greater hull strength against impact damage, and thermal insulation.
- Marelon ball-valve type seacocks installed flush with the hull.
- Rub rail has stainless steel half-round on solid PVC molding.
- Custom ¾” stainless chafe strip across the transom.
- Swim platform with teak inserts and stainless steel half round - with a stainless steel telescoping 3-step swim ladder under swim platform.
- Bow rail is custom 316L stainless steel with polished welds
- Flybridge with surround coaming and aft stainless steel pulpit
- Flybridge area is covered by a retractable Bimini system.
- Pilothouse roof has a custom Hinckley mast (painted to match house) that supports anchor/steaming light, air horn and aft deck flood light, spotlight, radar dome and antennas.
- Custom Hinckley Shepard’s hook boarding handle with receivers on both port and starboard side deck.
- Anchor Locker: Ingenious foredeck locker with hinged gas spring assisted hatch has a custom stainless steel anchor arm that can be pivoted to deck launch position. Remote control for anchor windlass as well as control at helm station makes anchoring this boat simple. The anchor also can be pinned in place or pivoted back into the locker for a clean look.
More Deck features:
- Tapered varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Varnished teak eyebrow around cabin top
- Stainless steel handrails on the cabin trunk and on aft end of pilothouse.
- Stainless steel handrails mounted on flybridge sides port and starboard.
- (7) LewmarOceanaluminum hatches with smoke gray Lexan
- (6) Elliptical trunk cabin opening port lights with removable screens
- Stainless steel chocks and mooring cleats
- Wichard folding padeyes and chafe strips for fender and docklines
- Stainless steel deck scupper
Entry to the boat is either from the side or through the transom.
- A centerline transom door with stainless steel clasps opens from the swim platform.
- Stainless steel boarding step has a teak tread and can be mounted at coaming inboard port.
- Custom boarding handle for use on port and starboard side deck
- Teak cockpit sole and overboard direct drainage scuppers
- Removable teak boarding deck step for side decks that can be used port
- Custom coaming mounted courtesy lights and a cockpit step light.
- Cockpit speakers mounted under coaming with zone control
- Cockpit shower with mixing valve near transom door opening
- Cockpit cooler – Insulated and drained “fishbox” in transom
- Fishing rod holders on aft deck sides with drains or covers
- Custom stainless steel arm for holding shore power cord fits in fishing rod holder
Cockpit seating is provided by:
- Port and starboard aft-facing settees covered in Sunbrella outdoor fabric.
Storage is provided in the cockpit by:
- Insulated and drained cooler/fish box locker on the aft deck
- Cockpit sole hatch
From the Cockpit forward is the ladder entry to the Flybridge or the step entry to the Pilothouse.
The stainless steel ladder with teak treads leads up to the Flybridge area. This ladder can fold up, out of the way when not in use:
The molded 3-sided flybridge has sides that curve downward and a molded in nonskid sole.
- The coaming has a varnished teak cap
- Aft stainless steel stern pulpit wraps around forward port and starboard.
- Forward is a wrap-around tinted venturi windshield.
- A custom 4-bow stainless steel bimini with adjustable stainless steel supports
Upper Helm Area:
Forward is a molded helm with stainless steel wheel with teak rim, JetStick, engine gauges, controls and remotes including Ram mike, and a built in cup holder. There is also a mounted Danforth Constellation compass.
The Stidd 500N helm seats on an Almond-color powder-coated pedestal are covered in Light Oyster Ultraleather.
- The powder-coated helm pedestal has electric fore/aft operation.
- The powder-coated port helm pedestal had electric height and fore/aft operation.
Passenger seating: Built-in seating is provided by a molded L-shaped, forward and side settee to port. There is storage inside this seat and the cushions are covered in Napa Herbal Sunbrella fabric.
A custom fabricated Mast is set in the pilothouse roof and houses antennas, nav lights, spotlight and aft deck floodlight.
Pilothouse layout includes:
Forward is the Helm area (starboard) and navigator chair to port. Aft of the port chair is a salon area with L-shaped settees port and starboard:
- The port L-shaped settee has a varnished teak table, this table is mounted on a powder coated pedestal that can drop down and form an additional bunk.
The pilothouse can be closed with an aft glass enclosure and doors in inclement weather.
Pilothouse features include:
- Varnished cherry dash and coaming
- Varnished teak and tulipwood pilothouse sole
- Varnished teak table (can convert to bunk)
- Stidd 500N Light Oyster UltraLeather covered helm seats, port and starboard forward.
- Aft pilothouse cushions are finished in Sunbrella
- Ivory Stamoid window covers for all pilothouse windows
- Reverse-cycle Cruiseair air conditioning duct
- Cockpit speakers
The Pilothouse has 3-forward tempered glass fixed windows with windshield wipers & washers. The pilothouse side windows slide open giving the helmsmen and crewmembers additional communication to the dock and additional ventilation.
- All pilothouse windows are grey tinted.
- White noise-absorbent overhead
- Overhead halogen lamps on dimmers provide lighting.
Forward to port is the Navigator/passenger's Area with gloss varnished dash. The Navigator's chair is a Stidd 500 N powder-coated pedestal which is electrically controlled both forward/aft as well as up/down, and pivots.
Outboard the passenger seat is a varnished teak shelf with fiddle and chart light. The main DC/AC electrical panel is under this shelf.
Pilothouse Entertainment Center:
- Separate volume controls for pilothouse and cockpit speakers
HELM & NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
HELM area has a gloss varnished teak dash with Hinckley JetStick, engine controls, nav instruments and gauges, and a 15" teak rimmed steering wheel. The Stidd 500N powered helm seat is electrically controlled forward/aft and pivots. Forward of the helm seat is a stainless steel footrest. A louvered teak door provides access to storage outboard and an ice maker is installed in the helm seat base.
Outboard of the helm seat there is a varnished teak shelf with fiddle which houses the Hinckley JetStick and a cup holder. A 12-volt outlet is near the key switch.
Electronics and Navigation Equipment:
- Raymarine ST6001 Plus Autopilot interfaced to chart plotter
- Raymarine RC631 Chart Plotter
- Raytheon RL-80C Plus 10.4" color Radar display with 4-Kw closed array antenna and repeater at flybridge.
- Standard Spectrum VHF radio with loud hailer. Ram mike at flybridge
- Raymarine RL70C Radar at flybridge helm
- Raymarine RL70CRC Chart plotter at flybridge helm
- Raymarine L760 Fish finder at flybridge helm
- Raytheon ST-60 Tri-data display with Speed, Depth, Water Temperature display - 2nd display at flybridge
- Raymarine ST60 Wind system
- Raymarine Type 400 Autopilot course computer
- Simrad EQ33 Chart Plotter/Fish Finder above helm
- (2) Ritchie "Constellation" compasses - 2nd at flybridge
From the Pilothouse forward, down the companionway steps are the interior accommodations:
- The companionway steps have storage inside. There is a varnished cherry handrail on the companionway frame to assist in entering/exiting from the pilothouse.
SEA PAUSE sleeps 5 in her spacious raised-galley accommodations. Forward, below deck, are a Master Stateroom, Head, Shower, Galley, and Dining Salon areas. The interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry with white fabric overheads with varnished cherry battens, and a varnished teak and tulip cabin sole. All lockers have louvered doors. There is overhead dome and recessed halogen lighting and bulkhead mounted lights.
From the pilothouse companionway is the MAIN CABIN that includes the U-shaped Dinette to starboard and Galley to port. The cabin is finished in satin-varnished cherry, has white fabric overheads with cherry battens, and a teak & tulip sole.
- Two large overhead opening hatches add extra light and ventilation to this full-beam area.
- Opening ports
- Reverse-cycle heat/air conditioning offers additional comfort in all conditions
- Corian Granicoat countertop
- Force 10 propane two burner cooktop with oven
- Microwave oven
- Double Sink - Polished stainless steel with Homa fixture
- Hot and cold pressure fresh water system
- Grunert refrigeration and freezer with cherry face
- General Electric Microwave oven
- Dual 110-volt AC outlet
- AC vent
To port is the U-shaped GALLEY finished in satin-varnished cherry cabinetry with louvered locker doors and a Corian countertop.
- Aft is the sink with Homa chrome faucets with hot and cold pressure water. Over the sink is one louvered door to storage space and one louvered door to access microwave. A dome light is under the locker and provides extra light to the sink work area.
- Outboard of the sink is a countertop top-opening storage bin. There is also a 2-burner propane cooktop/oven and a microwave is mounted above the countertop in a cabinet. There is storage lockers for plates, cups and and glass outboard. Additionally there are three drawers for silverware, knives, etc.
- Forward is the under-counter refrigerator and freezer with a front-opening refrigerator door and countertop top-opening lid access to the refrigerator and freezer.
To Starboard: DINING SALON
Custom wrap-around cushioned dining seating comfortably seats six or more. Sunbrella fabric covers the dining cushions. The varnished cherry dining table is on a bright finished aluminum pedestal that allows the table drop down to form a double berth.
- There is a lamp with dimmer over the dining table
Outboard are louvered door cherry lockers, an entertainment center, storage alcove with removable fiddle, and stereo speakers.
- Opening portlight outboard.
- AC vent
- Additional lighting is provided by two Frigast stainless steel lamps with dimmers
Stereo AlpineCDA-7892 CD Receiver, changer controller, Alpine CHA-S634 6-disc CD/MP3 changer, Alpine KCA-410C Versatile Link, Alpine MRV-F340 amplifiers, Sonance VC-51 volume controls, Sony DRN-XM01HK XM satellite receiver accessory kit, TerkTRK-SR2 XM antenna with ten (10) speakers and zone volume controls. Speaker installation locations are in the following areas:
- Forward stateroom (2)
- Dinette (2)
- Pilothouse (2)
- Cockpit (2)
- Flybridge (2)
Forward of the Main Cabin are the Head areas, with the marine Head to port and separate private Shower area to starboard. Head has a private door to the Forward Cabin and an additional salon entry door, while the shower is only accessible through the salon area. There are opening ports and opening deck hatches in both the head and the shower.
The Head area has light cream colored fiberglass sole with molded-in nonskid. The bulkheads in the head are satin varnished cherry.
- Corian Granicoat countertop with stainless steel bowl sink, Homa fixtures, and hot & cold pressure water.
- Stainless steel towel bar
- Sealand Vacu-flush marine head is plumbed directly to the 35-gallon holding tank. The holding tank can then be emptied via a deck fitting or overboard through the Sealand macerator pump to a discharge facility.
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning duct in the head.
- Double robe hook
- Private door to forward cabin
- Separate Shower with Cream Formica bulkheads and fiberglass sole with molded-in nonskid.
- Watertight divided storage/towel locker is outboard, just over the oiled teak shower seat.
- Stainless steel towel rack is mounted outboard.
- Four robe hooks for hanging towels or wet gear.
- There is an outlet for the reverse-cycle air conditioning system in the shower
MASTER STATEROOM (Forward)
Centerline door opens to a centerline Queen bunk:
- Cushions covered in Kravet color 1630 fabric
- (3) Storage drawers below
- Outboard, port and starboard of the centerline bunk are storage compartments with lift-up tops.
- Aft of the centerline bunk are port and starboard hanging lockers with a louvered door.
- Overhead dome light as well as Frigast lamps mounted on the forward bulkhead.
The stateroom is satin-varnished with cherry sheathing, paneled cherry doors and louvered cherry locker doors.
- Storage includes double doors forward to the chain/rope locker.
- The forward cabin has a large centerline deck hatch and there are oval opening ports starboard and port for plenty of extra light and ventilation.
This cabin also has an Air Conditioning duct for either cooling or reverse-cycle Heat.
Separate 12-volt DC starting and accessories systems:
- Two (2) Lifeline GPL-31 12-volt DC batteries – main engine & generator start
- Three (2) Lifeline DF-8D 12-volt DC 225-amp/hr batteries for accessories
- Heavy-duty parallel switch enables emergency start
- Custom Bass 12-volt DC electrical circuit panel, volt and amp meters
- 12-volt 80-amp alternator on stbd engine for start batteries
- 24-volt DC 100-amp alternator on port engine for ships service batteries
- 35-amp alternator on generator for starting battery charging
- 12-volt outlets
120-volt and 240-volt AC systems from shore power and generator:
- Fischer Panda 12-volt Kw Generator (397 hrs – 2/2013) rated for 240-volt AC, 60-Hz
- Custom Bass 120-volt AC electrical circuit panel
- 50-amp shore power inlet, 110/220-volts AC
- 50-amp shore power cord
- Glendinning Cablemaster cord reel system
- Statpower Prosine 2.5 Inverter – house batteries
- 30-amp charger – start batteries
- Copper electrical bonding system.
- 110-volt GFI protected circuits in galley, head engine room and pilothouse.
The Generator is sound shield mounted and is complete with DC voltmeter, water temperature gauge, oil pressure gauge, hour meter, control switch, shutdown bypass switch and pre-heat.
Twin 2002 Yanmar 6LY2-STP diesel 440-hp 6-cylinder in-line engines with ZFIRM301PL 1.41:1 reverse/reduction gear, Aqua Drive CV shaft system, and twinHamilton322 waterjets. Mathers electronic single-lever controls and synchronizer control the engineRPM's & transmission.
- Patented Hinckley JetStick® control system integrates forward and aft motion of the boat, steering, and the 10" electric bow thruster.
- Port engine has 482-hours and the Starboard has 583-hours (3/2013)
Two-inch lead-lined foam, fully insulated, lighted engine room and flexible engine mounts provide quiet, vibration-free cruising. Engine room has a 12-volt DC forced air blower. Electric lift and double gaskets on engine boxes.
- Horn - AFI
- Baffled and insulated wet exhaust custom muffler
- Bow thruster: 24-volt DC powered 10” reversible bow thruster
- Bennett stainless steel trim below each jet with helm control.
- (3) Racor in-line LG 100 fuel filters/air separators for engine & generator
- Water sensors, drain petcocks and vacuum gauges for Racors
- Engine tachometer with hour meter gauge
- Waterjet angle gauge at helm
- Engine oil pressure gauge
- Engine cooling water temperature gauge
- Alarms: Low oil pressure, high cooling water temperature, seawater flow and jet high pressure (hydraulic)
- Oil transfer pump for engines, transmissions, and generator
- (2) Fuel transfer pumps with switch at helm
- Par 6900 saltwater deck wash pump
- Flojet 12-volt DC pump with accumulator tank
- 12-volt DC pump with automatic float switch at shower
- Bilge pump high water alarm system with Ultimate Senior switches
- (3) Rule 3500 gph 12-volt DC automatic bilge pumps
- Whale Gusher bilge pump
- Automatic fire extinguisher system: For main engines, with automatic engine shut-down
- Fire extinguishers
- Holding tank: 35-gallon holding tank
- Water heater: 17-gallon, heated electrically or by engine heat
- Fuel tank: (1) 200-gallon centerline tank with remote fuel gauges
- Fuel tanks: (2) Aluminum alloy 150-gallon wing fuel tanks
- 40,000 BTU Cruiseair reverse-cycle Air Conditioner services pilothouse, galley, dinettes, head, shower, and forward cabin
- Muir 1200A 24-volt DC electric windlass mounted in custom foredeck anchor well
- Custom polished 316L stainless steel bow roller
- 35# custom polished stainless steel Anchor with 25' x 3/8" stainless steel chain + 200' x 5/8" nylon rode
- ACR spot light with remote at helm
- Aft deck flood light mounted on mast
- Teak bow burgee pole with flush socket
- Stern mounted 4' varnished teak staff with flush socket
- Brass 6" bell
- Horn - 12-volt DC air horn with switch on dash
- Navigation lights
- Dock lines
- Fenders with covers
- Coast Guard safety package
- Life jackets
- Boat hook – mounts under stbd deck
- Covers for flybridge Stidd seat
- Stamoid covers for all pilothouse windows
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Hinckley Yacht Brokerage
Marco Island, FL, United States
Picnic Boat Classic
Naples, FL, United States
Sanibel, FL, United States
Sou'wester 50 Yawl
Boca Grande, FL, United States
Tampa, FL, United States