- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Las Palmas, Spain
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 750,000 (US$ 1,155,225)
Please contact at +44 (0)23 8045 0000
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Flag of Registry: Spain
Hull Shape: Other
LOA: 77 ft 0 in
Beam: 20 ft 2 in
Maximum Draft: 9 ft 6 in
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Number of cabins: 4
Engine & Gearboxes:
• Cummins 6C8 3M 6-cylinder naturally aspirated 160hp diesel engine. 6100 Hours. Full overhaul including
injector pump, injectors, coolers removed cleaned and pressure tested. August 2014.
• Twin disc MG-5050A gearbox with a 2.04:1 reduction. Full service August 2014.
• Dry type exhaust for both engine and generator.
Propulsion & Steering:
Max Prop 3 blade feathering propeller. Overhauled 2014
Stainless steel shaft incorporating Aquadrive 20480 flexible coupling.
Prop and drive unit serviced Feb 2015.
New bearings and stern seal Feb 2015.
Morse cable engine controls in aft cockpit, together with engine instrumentation.
Retractable swing Lewmar 300 20hp hydraulic bowthruster with PTO from the main engine (with load sensingpump) Serviced August 2014.
Whitlock Mamba torque tube steering
Twin stainless steel elk hide-covered wheels (recovered May 2014) in aft cockpit with steering brake system.
Twin custom-made composite pedestals, each with a 5-inch steering compass.
Aluminium tiller arm and stock.
B Ticino switches and sockets.
All maintenance-free gelled type batteries.
Service batteries: 1280 amp/hr @ 24volt. AGM Cells New Feb 2015.
Engine batteries: 180 amp/hr @ 24 volt. Gel Cells New May 2014.
Generator batteries: 180 amp/hr @ 12 volt. Gell Cells New May 2014.
Victron inverter 24/3000 3kw. Galley and sockets.
Victron inverter 24/1500 1.5kw. Navigation computer and entertainment systems.
It is possible to charge from either the generator or 110v/220v shore power with: -
3 x Victron 24-100 single phase 100 amp chargers (incorporating battery temperature sensors),
Charge state monitoring via Victron Smart Battery Monitor (August 2014).
1 x 135 amp Mastervolt alternator with smart charge unit driven from main engine. (August 2014).
Kohler 18kw Generator with sound shield. 7600 hours, Full rebuild, head off, valves replaced, injector pump
and injectors overhauled, coolers stripped tested and cleaned. August 2014.
Dry type exhaust for both engine and generator.
Victron Ivet 13 KVA isolation transformer and 15 meters of Hubbel cable plus water proof plug and connection.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
Pressurised fresh water by twin 24v centrifugal pumps pressure vessel (pumps renewed 2014).
Galley tap supply via carbon filter, with back-up foot pump.
Sigma 120 litre stainless steel calorifier with 2.5kw heater and via engine heat exchanger (Replaced 2014).
Tacotherm automatic tempering valve to blend hot and cold water prior to distribution.
HRO model 1460-2, capable of 250/280 litres per hour. New membranes, pumps and control unit 2014. 105 hours.
Schenker DC35 - capable of 35 litres per hour on 24 volts, current draw less than 4 amps. New September 2014. 125 hours.
Manifold with discharge via:
1. Engine driven Jabsco pump (rebuilt 2014).
2. Electric bronze centrifugal F.P. pump (serviced 2014).
3. Manual Whale gushers 25 pump. (seals replaced 2014).
7 x Jabsco automatic bilge pumps, one in each bilge system.
All tanks are of composite, integral with the hull (they have all been coated with suitable materials to prevent
All have inspection hatches.
All are positioned close to the centre-line of the vessel.
All were emptied and polished 2014.
2 x Fuel tanks, holding in total 687 U.S. gallons (2,600 litres).
2 x Water tanks, holding in total 396 U.S. gallons (1,500 litres).
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
2 x Grey water tanks, holding in total 132 U.S. gallons (500 litres).
1 x Black water tank, holding 79 U.S. gallons (300 litres).
1 x Day fuel tank, holding 20 U.S. gallons (75 litres).
Sewage manifold with discharge via an AC pump with time delay switch (Spare DC pump for back-up) Pump replaced 2014.
B&G Hydra 2000 240-PK-2 with standard transducers and MHU with main processor and 1 FFD -Performance
CPU fitted, carbon vertical masthead unit added and performance log impeller (2014).
Centre cockpit B&G 6 x Additional FFD’s FFD Positions:-
1. 1 @ Port Helm.
2. 1 @ Starboard Helm.
3. 1 @ Centre Cockpit.
4. 1 @ Communications Area.
5. 1 @ Forward Cabin, 1 @ Starboard Cabin.
6. 1 @ Crew Cabin.
B&G Hydra Pilot ACP2 240-PK-ACP 2 - aft cockpit plus a remote unit for hydra pilot - centre cockpit (new CPU
and Drive motor 2014).
B&G Halcyon giro-stabilised compass.
24/12 v Converter for Hydra system.
B&G Zeus 2 14” Touch screen plotter with CMAP world charting fitted to centre cockpit (Sep 2014).
B&G Broadband radar system (Sep 2014).
B&G Class B AIS Transponder (Sep 2014).
B&G Wireless link - Ipad/Iphone repeater giving full display and control anywhere aboard (Sep 2014).
B&G Remotevision Handheld controller for instruments and pilot functions (Sep 2014).
Furuno GP31 GPS - Centre cockpit.
Furuno GP-31OB Network 12 Channel GPS sensor.
Furuno VHF FM2721 Second station - Crew Furuno 24/12v converter for FM2721 Waterproof extension
speaker for VHF - Aft cockpit.
Iridium phone system (complete with antenna, cable and data suite -mainly used to receive and send emails).
SSB Icom IC710RT 24v with ATU - Coms area Giant Dynaplate
Note: Backstay insulated for aerial R & R Pacific aerial
R & R GPSS mount base.
The galley has been fully equipped with cookware, crockery and cutlery for 8 covers complete with stainless steel
storage canisters recessed into the work surfaces.
Quooker (outlet at galley sink) supplies instant boiling water (for hot drinks etc.).
Miele electric combination microwave/oven/grill (May 2014) and Halogen 4 burner hob.
Stainless steel extraction canopy.
1 x 350 litres refrigerator - Stainless steel - Frigoboat compressor - sea cooling (2010).
2 x 250 litre Deep freezers - Stainless steel - individual Frigoboat compressors - sea cooling.
1 x 3-drawer vegetable chiller.
1x Fridge and 1x Freezer AC/DC and water cooled system utilising Danforth compressor system and hold over plates.
Avonite vanity tops, galley work tops and shower trays.
Miele full size washing machine/dryer (2014), installed in lazarette area by the crew accommodation.
Fridge in central cockpit.
U-Line icemaker installed in salon.
Ideal Standard washbasins and bathroom fittings.
3 x Guest heads: super flush 24v with freshwater flush.
Crew heads: Jabsco manual sea water toilet (November 2014).
Heating & Ventilation:
Air conditioning and reverse – cycle heating throughout; 2 units in the salon; 1 in each cabin (x3); 1 in the crew area (All with new electric boards and new pumps).
Security bars on overhead hatches in all cabins operated by remote control switches to open and close.
These switches also incorporate controls for mosquito nets and black-out blinds.
Direct ducted fresh air with fans to all cabins to ventilate in conditions when opening hatches is not applicable.
Entertainment (Saloon – 2014):
Sony KDL32 HD 3D multi region flat screen television with masthead antenna.
Denon Dolby Digital surround sound amplifier with USB and ipod interface.
Bose Accustimass 30 cinema speaker system.
Samsung 3D Bluray smart DVD player.
Apple Mac Mini video server.
Apple HDTV unit.
Entertainment (Centre Cockpit – 2014):
1 x Pair Bose 131 external speakers (plays from main surround amp in salon).
1 x Volume control panel for speaker system.
Entertainment (Crew – 2014):
10” Television with DVD player
Ipod and bluetooth stereo system with crew area speakers and external speakers to aft cockpit.
All internal and external lighting changed to warm LED with dimming features (Salon all LED lighting is remote control).
Lighting power consumption dropped from 45AH average with evening and deck lighting throughout to less than 3AH.
• Lightweight carbon fibre opening stern door/swim platform which is operated hydraulically with deck controls and remote control switch.
• Centre cockpit with pilotage area incorporating twin seats to port.
• Console to port for electronics.
• Chart table to port.
• Large guest cockpit area seating 10 adults.
• Aft cockpit-twin helms plus sail handling controls.
• High performance lead impregnated rubber insulated engine room
• High quality 2 component paint and varnish to Ken Freivokh design and specification.
• Engine room floor in anodised aluminium non-slip plate.
• Lazarette with non-slip Treadmaster flooring.
• High quality interior joinery work, in cherry and teak.
• Headlining and hull panels renewed throughout 2014.
• 9 x Opening Lewmar deck hatches - seals replaced (May 2014).
• Large custom fore hatch to sail locker.
• 2 x Extra opening Lewmar centre cockpit roof hatches.
• Tracks, blocks, travellers and cars from Lewmar Ocean range in anodized aluminium
• Custom stainless steel pulpit and stern rail Custom stainless steel extending centre cockpit roof grab rail forming cockpit canopy frame
• 8 x S/steel custom made mooring cleats.
• 8 x Custom-made stainless steel fairleads (inc. 2 x doubles at stern).
• Swim ladder, forepeak ladder, side ladder and deck to aft platform ladder
• Berenzoni electrically operated 3 metre passarelle (teak replaced May 2014).
• Hot and cold water deck shower (in lazarette) at platform.
• Fresh water wash down hose (in lazarette).
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
• 1 x 66kg CQR anchor with 100m x 14mm galvanized chain.
• 1 x 40kg Delta anchor with 100m x 20mm multi-plait rope + Fortress anchor.
• Lewmar 3500 hydraulic windlass, with reverse facility plus up / down deck switches and remote control lead. (serviced May 2014).
• Salt water anchor wash.
• 8 x Fenders (tubular type approx 800 x 300 mm).
• 4 x Avon 1000mm inflatable fenders
• Dock lines – 24mm. Multiplait: 2x 25 m: 4 x 15m.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
Full set of blue canvas covers for safety equipment, mainsail cover, wheels and instruments.
Canvas dingy covers.
Full bimini by Hood that utilizes tracks in the boom and can be fitted with main cover in place in minutes.
Cockpit and sofa cushions included.
Tender & Outboard:
1 x Zodiac inflatable dinghy plus 4 cylinder, 25hp Yamaha – includes blue canvas tube covers
1 x Quicksilver inflatable dingy (inflatable floor) plus suzuki 8 HP (June 2014) includes blue canvas full cover.
Yacht brought up to MCA Cat 2 standard and surveyed and passed in October 2014. All safety equipment. August 2014.
2 x Ocean Safety Solas B with >24 hour pack.
2 x jonbouy MOB units.
12 x Ocean Safety Solas automatic lifejackets with personal auto activated AIS beacons factory fitted
12 x lifelines and full length webbing jackstays.
Full ocean flare set.
First Aid kit.
Central monitoring system with alarms for all 7 separate bilge areas monitoring water level and pump action. Monitor system covers fire, heat, smoke, navigation light status and run status of various pump systems and tankage levels throughout the yacht as well as AC and DC power status.
12 x fire extinguishers - auto and manual operation.
Fire, heat and smoke detectors.
Workbench in engine room with vice and tool stowage adjacent
Lazarette-good stowage plus stainless steel rails for ropes, etc..
1 x Bauer compressor + 4 tanks
Dyson rechargeable vacuum cleaner (2014) fitted with charging point in lazerette
Various hoses and wash down equipment
6 person china wear set (2014)
Bedding and towels sets (2014)
Full set of drawing and manuals for all systems on board
Note: AGLAIA comes equipped with a considerable stock of spares suitable for a World cruise. The yacht is equipped with a set of crash boards for all hull and deck openings and spare Lewmar hatch units. A full list is available on request.
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft
Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• Awlgrip paint system above and below the waterline.
• Topsides painted Corinthian blue May 2010 with stripping and boot top lines in white.
• Teak laid decking on main deck, superstructure top and in both cockpits.
• The teak deck thickness new was 15mm (The teak deck on the superstructure was built to be standing proud by about 3mm, rather than being flush, so as the teak wears down it will not be below the structure).
• Structural engineering, materials and quality control from SP Technologies.
• Hull, deck and superstructure in closed cell foam core epoxy composites with pre-pregnated Kevlar laminates, incorporating carbon fibre in load areas.
• This construction gives a stiff, strong and light hull contributing to the excellent sailing performance of the yacht.
• Light ship weight of under 35000kg.
• 4 x Separate watertight zones.
• Acoustic and thermal hull insulation.
• Underwater profile sanded back to original primer, all old antifoul removed, new primer applied, followed by 3 x coats of International Micro 77 and all anodes replaced March 2015.
Keel & Rudder:
• Deep fin keep with lead bulb – 2.9m draft
• Semi-balanced spade rudder with protective partial skeg. (Rudder removed, checked for true and bearings replaced May 2014).
Description of layout from forwards:
Sail locker, watertight bulkhead
Double cabin at the bow with access to bed from either side, hanging lockers, en-suite shower/washbasin/ WC.
Twin berth port cabin with en-suite shower/washbasin and WC. Also with access to the head from the passage making it suitable as a day head, hanging locker, drawer units.
Double berth cabin to starboard with vanity area, drawers, and hanging locker. En-suite heads/shower/washbasin area forward.
Salon with U shaped leather seating to port. Hull windows, coaming windows plus the generous overhead hatches make this a very light and airy space.
Navigation / computer area to starboard with seat.
Beautiful hand crafted hand-rail and companionway to cockpit.
To starboard there are two steps down to the galley, which runs along the starboard side. Excellent storage.
Aft is the crew area with a small dinette to starboard (with an occasional pilot berth option) and lockers.
A door leads to the crew sleeping cabin with a double bed and adjoining toilet/shower area.
From here is a good access to the full height engine room with good work area space and access all round to both engine and generator.
• Hood aluminium 3 spreader mast and Hood Smart boom – spars Awlgrip painted in oyster white.
• Fully surveyed June 2014 (Hemisphere Rigging Services - backstays replaced and all joints serviced).
• Navtec discontinuous rod rigging, bottle screws.
• Reckmann hydraulic genoa furler (serrviced June 2014).
• Reckmann line-furl staysail unit.
• Additional inner headsail track on port and starboard for close hauled sailing with blade type jib.
• 2 x Antal pin-stop adjustable halyard tensioners.
• 4 x Antal mast jammers for spinnaker halyards, spare main and genoa halyards (Jan 2015).
• Riggarna plastic-covered Kevlar runners, with lightweight blocks.
• Navtec hydraulic mainsail outhaul vang and backstay adjusters, controlled from central panel in aft cockpit.
• 2 x Carbon spinnaker poles and associated equipment – sheets, guys, halyards and blocks, (poles stored on the mast).
• All running rigging (over 2km) replaced October 2014 with custom made South Ropes products.
All winches are in stainless steel:
1. 2 Lewmar 88 3/SHST 3 speed Primary Hydraulic self-tailing
2. 2 Lewmar 77 3/CST 3 speed Secondary & runners Manualself-tailing
3. 1 Lewmar 66 CST 3 speed Mainsheet Hydraulic self-tailing
4. 1 Lewmar 62 CST Traveller Manual self- tailing
5. 2 Lewmar 66 CST 3 speed Mast halyard main&reefing Hydraulicself-tailing
6. 2 Lewmar 66 CST Spi control Manual Self- tailing
• Custom Lewmar/Navtec Ring main hydraulics with twin 2kw D.C motor pump and PTO main engine pump with 100 litre reservoir. Sea water cooling system thermostatically controlled.
• Navtec rams for Vang, Backstays, Outhaul and transom door (stripped serviced and seals replaced Feb 2015)
• Hydraulic powered for winches, windlass and variable flow bow thruster. Two spare outputs available.
• All deck gear fully stripped and serviced with parts newer as necessary (August 2014)
• Mainsail: 122 sq.m (1,313 sq.ft) -D4 Carbon Vectran laminate taffeta covering both sides Incidence 2008.
• Staysail: 48 sq.m (516 sq ft) - D4 Carbon Vectran Laminate taffeta covering both sides Incidence 2012.
• 150% Genoa: 180 sq.m (1,938 sq.ft) - Carbon Vectran D4 Incidence taffeta covering both sides 2012.
• 113% Yankee: 122 sq.m (1,313 sq.ft) - Vectran 2002.
• AP Spinnaker with Sock - September 2014
• Code 2 - 410sqm reacher with launch sock - September 2014.
• Storm Staysail - Vectran 2014.
• All sails have been fully serviced (2014) and are excellent condition or are new.
Other Boats from Ancasta International Boat Sales
Royal Huisman Shipyards
40m Dixon Ketch
New Build opportunity, United Kingdom
New Build Opportunity, United Kingdom
South of France, France
South of France, France