- View Full Specifications
Price just reduced
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Tracys Landing, MD
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 349,000
The HR 43 MKI (150 built) has won both Yacht of the Year in Germany, Best Midsize Cruiser, Best overall Cruising boat as well as Top 10 in the US and Import Boat of the Year in Australia.
This HR 43 has all the award winning Hallberg-Rassy benchmarks. It goes without saying that this is a well-built blue water cruiser. There is a seagoing galley, a rubbing strake to the hull, big engine, generous tankage and timeless beautiful lines with a natural grace. Add the most desired options of bow thruster, teak hardtop, watermaker, and comfortable easy chairs in the salon and you have a beautiful blue water cruising home.
“TIARE APETAHI” is a one owner boat that was ordered new by her current owner and specifically outfitted for a couple or short handed crew. With inmast furling, electric primary winches and one el winch for outhaul/main sheet and bow thruster make her a breeze to handle.
Furthermore you will find that “TIARE APETAHI” has seen the best of care by her very meticulous owner. For example, all interior flat wood surfaces have always been covered, we just now took them off.
Price just Reduced 20K Amazing value at this price !!!
She truly shows well both inside and out. Give us call today to schedule your personal inspection, you'll be glad you did!
Specializing in Quality Cruising Yachts
Please contact -Roger Johansson at 1-800-871-1333 or 410-867-9022
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Hallberg- Rassy
Designer: German Frers
Flag of Registry: United States
LOA: 44 ft 6 in
Beam: 13 ft 5 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 7 in
Displacement: 28000 lbs
Ballast: 10472 lbs
Total Power: 75 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Engine Model: TMD-22P
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1529
Propeller: Folding propeller
Engine Power: 75 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (172 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (104 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 2 Stainless steel
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
All interior woodwork in light mahogany matt silk finish. Flat locker doors with ventilation above as far as possible. Floor is varnished teak with inlaid holly strips. Salon ceiling has paneling with mahogany strips and ceilings in remainder of boat have a light color lining. Cushions on all berths 12 cm / 5'' thick and resting on unvarnished, well ventilated boards to avoid condensation. Hand holds are in all the right positions. The boat is carpeted throughout, except directly in front of the galley, press studs avoid movement. All portlights are fitted with curtains. OceanAir sky screens at hatches.
Salon - Two signature Hallberg-Rassy easy chairs in the comfortable salon. The portside L shaped settee is 7 ft with rounded corner. Backrests are hinged for additional storage. Strong, fixed table with rounded edges and top opening bar storage in center. 6 ft 5 in headroom.
Forward Cabin - V berth cabin with 2 -7 ft berths, loads of storage above and below the berths, lockers and drawers. A hatch and opening portlight provide ventilation and light.
Forward Head Compartment - Access from any part of the boat without having to disturb anyone in the forward cabin. Separate stand up shower with plexiglass folding door. Bulkheads and lockers in white laminate. Teak grating, china wash basin and large mirror. Cupboards above and below wash basin. Opening hatch and portlight for ventilation and light. Electric toilet.
Nav Station and Walkthrough - A comfortable, cushioned chart table seat with spacious chart table with a shelf, pencil holder. Electric panel to the left of the navigator. 5 drawers and stowage slots. There is a larger gasket sealed 2-door access to the engine room off the walkthrough. Good headroom in the walkthrough thanks to use of cockpit coaming for headroom. On portside there is a wet locker and various cupboards.
Aft Cabin - Aft cabin has a hanging locker on portside and two comfortable berths, one 6ft 7in long x 3ft wide (single) and the other 6 ft 7in long and/4ft 5in wide (double/queen). Stowage room below berths and above as shelving and lockers. Seat between the berths. En-Suite Head Compartment - separate stand up shower stall with plexiglass folding door, white laminate for bulkhead and lockers. China washbasin, mirror, teak grating.
- 11 Hella Turbo fans (black) for additional ventilation through out and in the engine room
- Upgraded upholstery
- Ocean Air skyscreens (3) at hatches
- Additional 110V outlets throughout interior
- AM/FM/CD player with speakers in cockpit
Working surface in white marbled laminate with strong, all round fiddle rail. Extra deep, double sink. 3 burner Force 10 gas stove with oven, well gimballed with fiddle rails and locking device for oven door. Crockery locker and cutlery drawer. Bread board. Room for saucepans and other kitchen utensils. There are special places for the waste bin and other items. Deep freezer in separate box behind Nav station.
- Deep, stainless steel double sink
- 3 burner Force 10 stove and oven
- Separate deep freezer behind Nav station
- Opening portlight
- Sea water foot pump and fresh water foot pump
- Water cooled Isotherm SP system with Danfoss compressor unit for refrigeration and freezer
- Microwave oven
- Galleyware- pots, pans, utensils, dishware, coffeemaker, etc.
Electronics and Navigation
- Raynav 300 GPS - display under windscreen
- Raytheon ST 60 VMG
- ST60 Depth, ST60 Wind, ST60 Close Hauled Wind
- NMEA interface
- Raytheon 600R remote for Autopilot
- Autopilot Raytheon ST 7000 plus
- Raytheon ST 60 Multi
- Radar/Plotter Pathfinder RL72CRC with GPS antenna
- Radar pole with support legs
- High speed cable
- Lamp on radar pole
- Lifting arm on radar pole
- DSC-Atlantic All in One Antenna
- Insulated backstay with cable to nav station
- ICOM IC-802 SSB Transceiver with amateur radio frequencies enabled
- ICOM AT-140 Antenna Tuner
- ICOM IC-502 fixed mount VHF
- ICOM Command Mic for VHF (not installed)
- Spare GPS antenna
Engine and Mechanical
- Volvo Penta TMD22,P 56 kW/76 HP (9/21/15 1529 hours)
- 4 cylinder 2.2 Litres cylinder volume. Mounted with four rubber feet on strong foundations to avoid vibration and noise.
- Hydraulic transmission.
- 3 bladed Gori folding propeller with overdrive
- Water-cooled rubber exhaust pipe.
- Freshwater cooled engine.
- The hot freshwater circuit is led into an 11 gallon well insulated hot water tank.
- The engine is served by a separate 12 V battery.
- Approximately 104 gallon in stainless steel tank, below the floor in saloon with fuel gauge. The tank is filled through deck inlet. Between tank and engine there is a further large water and coarse filter in addition to the one on the engine. The cruising range in calm waters is approximately 710 nautical miles.
- Water capacity is approximately 172 gallon in two tanks, the main tank under the floor holding 111 gallons and the extra tank under the settee 61 gallons. The upper tank is piped to lower tank and controlled by a stop valve. There is a water gauge for the main tank. The water goes to a pump and then on to a 2 litres pressure equalizing tank, and from there via a manifold is distributed to a 40 Litres / 11 US gallon hot water heater.
- Three bilge pumps; one manual, one electric and one high capacity electric emergency bilge pump that is floodable.
- High water alarm
- Double Racor filters
- Electric oil change pump
- Bow Thruster 8hp
- 3-bladed Gori prop fixed as spare
- Webasto Airtop 5000 Diesel, 5 kW, with outlets in salon, forward cabin, toilet compartments and aft cabin
- Spectra Watermaker 60L/hr
- Volt, water and diesel meter.
- International navigation lights, steaming light and anchor light with switch on the panel for extra safety.
- Electric panel located at Nav Station
- Masterlink Battery Monitor
- Mastervolt Inverter 12V/12500W/117V
- Mastervolt IVO Smart battery charger 12V/50A-117V
- MK3 Grounding plate
- Selector switch for shore power
- 8,115V outlets through out the boat.
- Marinco shore power inlet
- Insulation transformer Ivet C 3,5kW in110/220 Out 110V
- Balmar high output Alternator with double belt pulley
- Balmar Smart Regulator for high output alternator
Deck and Safety
- Hallberg-Rassy's signature hard top with teak
- Deck, coachroof, toerail, cockpit seats, cockpit floor and side trims in top quality teak laid in silicon rubber.
- Teak hand rails full length of superstructure.
- Strong stem fitting with bow roller.
- Electric windlass with capstan
- Anchor winch remote control at steering pedestal
- Delta anchor 55 Ibs with 197 ft chain rode
- Double stainless lifelines. Opening gates port and starboard.
- Deck inlets for water and diesel tanks
- Integrated bathing platform in transom with folding ladder
- Hot and cold shower at bathing platform
- Deck wash pump with dose
- Cockpit dry stowage locker with storage slots for wash boards.
- Teak grating
- High gloss varnished folding teak cockpit table.
- Strong windscreen with opening center section
- Chart tables and washboards in high gloss varnish
- Teak Outboard bracket
- Tri Color toplight
- Lifebelt fittings (3) in cockpit
- Life-Sling with 3-in-1 lifting block and tackle
- Horseshoe throwable in bracket
- New Bimini
- Bosun's chair
Rigging - Deck Fittings - Sails
- Rig by Selden
- Rodkick with gas spring
- NavTec Backstay tensioner
- Spinnacker pole against mast with topping lift
- 2 mainsheet winches, size 40 CST at mast
- Lewmar 40 CEST main/outhaul winch - one electric, one manual in cockpit
- Lewmar 58 CEST Genoa sheet winches
- Elvstrom main sail and jib
- Hatches, windows, blocks and winches by Lewmar
- 2 folding mast steps
- Winch handle pockets
- Blue Sunbrella UV cover on jib
- Elvstrom furling main
- Elvstrom furling jib
Additional Equipment and Miscellaneous
- Spare Tri-Color LED's
- Ship's Bell (2)
- Weems Plath Electronic Barometer
- Complete TMD-22 Schematic and Parts Diagrams/binder/manuals
- Metric wrench set
- Shore Power cord
- 30 amp to 50 amp pigtail
- 8 PFD's
- Clear Vinyl companionway barrier- snaps on over washboards
- Fender Covers
- Hose and nozzles
- Boat Hooks
- Anchor chain brush
- 3 Lewmar winch handles
- Floating winch handles
- 12V wet/dry vacuum
- 12V Oreck hand held vacuum
- Winter boat cover
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Free State Yachts
Havre De Grace, MD, United States
Annapolis, MD, United States
Deale, MD, United States
Castine, ME, United States