- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Twin / diesel
- Located In:
- United Arab Emirates
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 8,500,000 Tax Not Paid
Dubai based SHELEILA is a luxury motor yacht built by GUY COUACH, launched in 2002. She features an ultra modern and minimalist interior design and layout. The yacht is based in the Arabian Gulf throughout the winter and summer months and can accommodate 8 charter guests.
Sheleila’s minimalist interior was designed by Frank Relynaud & Elsa Van Loo. Beautiful Light Oak paneling found throughout the yacht gives the a very clean and crisp feel. The main deck features Oak Parquet wooden flooring and the ceilings are covered in Alcantara. Roche Bobois Leather sofas, coffee tables and poufs have been used throughout. There is plenty of natural light throughout the yacht. The main deck has large side windows and below deck there are large portholes in every cabin and bathroom. Each porthole is also fitted with deadlights and all curtains and blinds are electronically controlled. The lighting is intimate and subtle with ‘soft’ halogen lighting in the ceiling, along with LED indirect lighting. The lights can be controlled by touch screens and also on Dimmers.
The yacht is very well equipped with audiovisual equipment including surround sound which is available in almost all areas of the yacht. A dedicated TV lounge with large flat screen TV and home theatre system is forward on Main Deck.
All accommodation spaces including the yachts 4 cabins are air conditioned with reverse cycle heating. All staterooms have TV’s (42” Plasma in Master) with access to the yachts CD and DVD library. There are also computer access points in each cabin allowing connection to the internet via ships computer.
The outside of the yacht is equally as livable and luxurious with a spacious top deck, generous aft deck with el fresco seating plus easy access via 2 staircases down to the large swimming platform
For any further information, queries or assistance, please feel free to contact Chris (+971 55 1000 575)
Feel free to contact us anytime for all your charter enquiries. Sheleila is the ultimate charter yacht in UAE, accomodating 40 guests for unforgettable parties....
Yacht MUST BE SOLD ! Don't hesitate to bring offers....
Please contact Arabia Yachting & Management Services FZ LLC Chris Turquand at +971 55 1000 575
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Guy Couach
Designer: E. Cano
LOA: 120 ft 0 in
Beam: 24 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 6 ft 0 in
Displacement: 120000 kgs
Total Power: 5550 HP
Engine Brand: MTU
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 2775 HP
Engine Brand: MTU
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 2775 HP
Cruising Speed: 28 knots
Maximum Speed: 30 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (2500 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (18000 Gallons)
- Built under Bureau Veritas Control
All Guest en-suites feature rare ‘blue Argentine’ marble tops and Italian Mosaiques.
Interior design was done by Frank Relynaud & Elsa Van Loo, with emphasis on a high level of service to be provided. Roche Bobois Leather sofas, coffee tables and poufs have been used throughout.
All accommodation spaces are air conditioned throughout with reverse cycle heating.
Lower deck from forward:
Crew accommodation is found forward on the lower deck, comprising of a mess area with direct access to the foredeck. This crew area comfortably accommodates four with seating around a table, work surfaces, storage, telephone link, stereo and television, washing machine, dryer, additional fridge and freezer storage. Aft of the mess area are located two mirrored en-suite upper and lower berth cabins, both of good size.
The master Cabin is located on the lower deck and features a large central king sized double bed, with fitted bedside cabinets, an L-shaped leather sofa to port, to starboard is a dressing table, the cabin is equipped with two telephone points, 42-inch plasma screen, DVD and Stereo player. A computer plug in point provides computer and Internet access via the main ships network. The ships onboard audiovisual entertainment system can be accessed via the television, giving the user access to the ships CD library and information channel which can feature the view from the masthead camera (remote direction control from the bridge) and the ships electronic chart system allowing guests to follow their path whilst cruising.
The Owners cabin has good hanging and storage space and a safe fitted in the wardrobe. The bathroom located to port is of good proportions and features his and hers sinks, techma toilet, bidet and a large separate shower room with portlight, seat and both overhead and handheld shower sprays.
Aft of the Owners cabin to starboard is an ensuite twin cabin, again to starboard is the VIP cabin with double bed and ensuite facilities featuring, shower, sink with storage beneath, large mirror and head. All cabins have telephones along with TV’s that are linked to the main ship's entertainment network, plug in computer points are also provided enabling guests to access the ships computer network and internet access. To port of the VIP is a further twin cabin again with ensuite facilities.
Aft of this accommodation is the engine room and the Engineer’s separate workshop. The second crew accommodation area, is accessed via a door on the port side deck. Once downstairs you arrive in the aft pantry, fitted with washer dryer, 64 bottle Eurocave, additional fridge and freezer storage, further dry storage and preparation area. The engineer’s workshop and compressor room is accessed via a door to starboard. Aft of this are two further crew cabins.
One ensuite twin cabin to port and the captains single ensuite cabin to starboard both with stereo and a small desk. This area also features a crew mess, with comfortable seating for five, a television and stereo, fridge, microwave, two-ring cooker, and telephone point.
Access aft into the Lazarette which also houses the emergency steering gear and has a rudder indicator, gyro repeater, stern anchor and the yachts centralised vacuum cleaner, then through a watertight door onto the swimming platform, which features a remote controlled hydraulic swimming ladder, hot and cold-water shower to both port and starboard of the platform. Beneath the platform there are underwater lights.
Main deck from forward:
Forward on the main deck is the Theatre complete with 50-inch plasma screen and surround sound. Seating is on large leather sofas and poufs. The theatre also has two electrically opening side windows.
The galley is located to port, and enthuses a very modern and clean style with pure black granite floor and benchtops, Italian Mosaiques, Designer cabinets and fully equipped with Alessi products. A day head is located starboard amidships, with a separate head and washroom, featuring a freestanding stainless steel sink, large mirror and small Italian Mosaique tiles.
The main saloon has a very uncluttered style and sophistication to it. Forward in the saloon is the dining area with a rectangular B&B glass and Aluminium table providing seating for eight in comfortable Cassina leather chairs. The saloon boasts large white sofas in a U shape to starboard complete with two casual coffee tables and poufs facing the port side multimedia cabinet fitted with 42-inch plasma screen rising from the surface. Aft in the saloon on both port and starboard are glass display shelves. The aft deck features a large external dining table for eight and to starboard has a mobile MTU engine and control management system. On the foredeck there is also a comfortable seating area for relaxing whilst at anchor.
Wheelhouse and sun deck:
The full beam wheelhouse has a full array of navigational and communication equipment as listed below. There are two electric Recaro ‘Maritime’ leather seats, behind these there are leather sofas with seating for six around a coffee table to starboard facing a multimedia cabinet with a 42-inch plasma screen rising from the surface.
Access to the sun deck is through large sliding glass doors, a bar is set to port with icemaker, fridge, sink, storage and three fixed bar stools, There are two fixed sofas each with low coffee table to both port and starboard, aft on this deck to port is a BBQ grill beneath which there is a plug in point for the MTU engine and control management system. Opposite this to starboard is a large four-person sunpad with electronically adjustable back supports.
The flybridge has full duplicate engine controls with seating forward of this for six, around a coffee table. This area allowing guests fantastic panoramic views either whilst cruising or relaxing at anchor.
- 2 x GM 50Kw Generators - Model 65MDP (50 Hz)- About 650 hours
- Gearboxes: ZF Model BW 465-1
- Bowthruster: 50hp (Hydraulic Pump on Starboard Main Engine)
- Sternthruster: 50hp (Hydraulic Pump on Port Main Engine)
- Stabilizers: Gyro Gale 6 Fin Pneumatic System
- Steering System: LS France
- Engine Controls: MTU system fitted with additional MTU Elektronik MCS-5 Management System
- 12V 24 AHC Scaled Lead Acid Battery with 54 Charger
- Fused distribution panel
- Thrane &Thrane TT 3022D Transceiver and Antenna Inmarsat C
- 2 x Sailor RT4801 Tranceiver with Sailor C4901 handset and cradle
- Sailor C4900 WP Waterproof handset and cradle (Flybridge)
- Procom CXL2-1 VHF DSC Antenna
- Thrane & Thrane TT-3064A Mini M Main Unit Interfaced to PABX
- Thrane & Thrane Mini M Antenna Unit
- Thrane & Thrane Phone / Fax switch
- Thrane & Thrane Mini M console mounted handset
- Icom PCR-1000 Computer Controlled receiver
- ProMeteo Weather Fax and Weather Broadcast software
- Procom BCL 1-KA active Receiving Antenna
- 2 Icom IC-GM1500E complete with Ni-Cd battery, charger and lithium charger
- 4 Icom IC-F40 UHF 16 Channel handsets c/w batteries and antennae
- 4 Spare CM-140 batteries
- 4 BC-119/AD67 Desktop battery chargers
- 2 EM81 Hand held Microphone (black)
- 19’ rack mounted intel Pentium P3, 800Mhz, 128Mb with 20Gb HDD computer compromising:-
- RF Keyboard and console-mounted trackerball
- 15’ Flat screen LCD Display (Wheelhouse)
- 2 port Multi screen graphics card providing S-Video output for TV distribution
- Specialix PCI Serial card with Specialix 8 port Distribution RJ45
- Kannad 406 WH EPIRB
- Jotron SART
- One 18’ Colour Flat Panel display with radar Video Changeover switch and trackerball control
- One Litton Bridge Master E Radar Type: EPA 251 / 6 High Speed with 6ft Antenna and High
- speed Antenna Turning Unit (40RPM) with integral 10kw, 3cm (X Band) Transceiver
- One Litton Bridge Master E Radar Type: EPA 251 / 4 High Speed with 4ft Antenna and High
- speed turning unit (40RPM) with integral 10 kw, 3cm (X band) transceiver Processor Unit
- Decca Marine 2 x 4 Way Interswitch Unit
- Litton/C. Plath SR2100 Fibre Optic Gyrocompass System with Attitude reference System
- Fibre Optic gyrocompass with attitude reference sensor unit, SR2100
- Control and display unit CDU, SR2100 with liquid crystal display
- Interface / power supply unit
- Litton LMP HSC/G – TMC Microprocessor controlled digital fully adaptive fast self tuning
- autopilot system compromising:-
- Autopilot Interface unit
- Master Control and display unit (Wheelhouse)
- Slave control and display unit(Fly Bridge)
- Pushbutton selector
- Rudder Angle feedback unit
- Remote Rudder angle indicator
- Litton Naviknot III FNF Electromagnetic Log
- Interphase PC/View sonar system with separate vertical and horizontal through hull
- 3,500 watt Transceiver unit
- One 12’ Marine external waterproof high brightness flat screen display (Fly Bridge)
- One 15’ Marine internal flat screen display (wheelhouse console)
- One leica MX420 with combined GPS/DGPS Antenna
- One Garmin GPSMAP 225 with separate GPS and DGPS antennae
- MES Navtalk GPS Buffer
- All supplied via Sailor N163S 220/24 PSUs with battery backup
- Central Audio Svideo matrix with control LCD panel
- AMX touch panels and Plasma Screens in all Cabins
- Home Cinema Theatre with 50'' Plasma Screen and THX surround sound
- Panasonic KXTD 132 Central Exchange Unit
- Broadgate Main Data frame
- 3 Panasonic KX7420 Telephones , black (crew)
- 3 B&O Beocom 2500 Handsets (Owner/Guest/Public areas)
- 1 twenty four key hands free telephone, Panasonic KX-T7436E (Bridge)
- 5 B&O Beocom 6000 DECT Telephones
- Fax / Copier
- Shore Connection box
- Smeg Oven
- Smeg Dishwasher
- Miele Ceran touch pad 4 ring cooker
- Bulthaup Extraxtor Fan
- Zero Degree GL30 Clear Ice maker
- 2 x Smeg Fridges
- 2 x Superfreeze freezers
- Deep Fat Fryer
- Alessi Nespresso machine
- Alessi Cookware, Crockery & Cutlery
- 31’ Dome and 24’ antenna for Sat TV
- Seatel 2494E Satellite TV system with quad LNA
- TAC 92 Satellite Controler with UPS
Arabia Yachting offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Arabia Yachting & Management Services FZ LLC
Unknown, United Arab Emirates
Majesty 125 - Bring Offers
Unknown, United Arab Emirates
Custom Line 97
Unknown, United Arab Emirates