Make: Gunboat Hull Material: E Glass
Model: 62 Draft: 9 ft
Length: 62 ft Number of Engines: 2
Price: US $ 2,250,000 Fuel Type: Diesel
Year: 2002 Total Power: 110 hp
Location: Pacific en route Australia Gunboat 62 (November 2011)
From the design office of legends Morrelli Melvin comes CUCU BELLE the second in the Gunboat 62 series. She is well known for her speed, and won her class in Antigua sailing 2011.
CUCU BELLE completed a big refit in mid-2010 including air conditioning and a new generator, and another major refit in mid-2011 including new deck hatches, watermaker and re-power to mention a few items. She is ready to continue cruising the world's oceans in speed and comfort, having just completed a South Pacific crossing to Australia where she now lies.
The boat is like new and has been exceptionally well looked after by a discerning owner. This 62' is for sure one of Gunboat's classic renditions of the earlier E-Glass version, coupled with a high performance and an extreme luxury way to traverse the world's oceans at pace.
Cruising Speed: 9.6 mph Fuel Tanks Capacity: 240 gal
Cruising Speed RPM: 2200 Fresh Water Tanks Capacity: 200 gal
Max Speed: 11.2 mph Number of double berths: 3
Max Speed RPM: 2900 Number of Cabins: 3
Range: 2000 mi Number of Heads: 3
LOA: 61’ 9” Dry Weight: 36000 lbs
LWL: 61’ 9” Freeboard: 7 ft
Beam: 28’ 2” Cabin Headroom: 6’ 6”
Max Bridge Clearance: 3’ 9” Max Draft: 9 ft
Min. Draft: 2’
Number of Engines: 2 Engines Year: 2011
Primary Engines: Inboard Total Power: 110 hp
Drive Type: Sail Drive Propeller Type: Folding
Engine Make: Yanmar Engine Model: 4JH5E
Max Draft: 36" Boards Up/9' 6" Boards Down
Displacement: 36000 lbs
Total Power: 2 x Yanmar 55hp
Holding: 2 x 40 gallons
• Three Private Cabins each with Queen berths
• Spacious head with separate shower in each hull and Headhunter electric toilets
• Crew Quarters in port bow
• Crew head in starboard bow
• Full size pantry
• Salon with wrap around settee, indoor helm and nav station, galley, and desk.
• Aft Cockpit with settee and day bed
Full galley is in the main salon. This set up works great with a full 360-degree visibility while cooking.
Many of the electronics where upgraded in the winter of 2005, including a new Raymarine chart plotter and radar system. The entertainment system was also upgraded with a new stereo and DVD player as well as a flat screen TV.
• Icom VHF
• (2) Raymarine 60001+ Auto pilot
• Raymarine St-60 Wind instruments
• SSB with Pactor Modem
• Iridium Sat Phone
• Wi-Fi antenna
• McMurdo EPIRB
• 10 x Kyocera 120 Watt Solar Panels
• Mastervolt 12kw Generator (new 2010)
• New House Battery Bank 2011
• 12V and 120V Electrical systems
• Marine Air air conditioning
The forward cockpit allows for easy and safe sail handling all within quick reach of the helm.
• Two Electric 3 speed Harken Winches
• Two manual Harken 3 speed winches
Sails and spar
Sail inventory has been maintained and upgraded as needed. The inventory includes.
• Quantum Carbon Mainsail (2011)
• Quantum Carbon-Aramid Solent (2011)
• North Spectra Spitfire and Storm Jib (2002)
• Symmetric Spinnaker
• Quantum Carbon Code Zero Sail (2010)
• Aramid Standing Rigging
• Carbon spars by Marstrom
Upgrades and additional info
• Topsides, decks and all blemishes touched up and repaired.
• Teak floor was fitted to aft cockpit area 2010.
• 2010 PURE YACHTING carbon fiber 14'6" tender with 50hp Yamaha.
• Deck Hatches replaced 2011
• New Yanmar 4JH5E motors fitted 2011
• New Rudder blades Fitted 2011
• New galley refrigeration fitted 2011
• New House batteries installed 2011
• New Iridium sat phone installed 2011
• New Spinnakers 2011
• New custom mattresses 2011
• New Cockpit cushions and covers 2011
• New washing machine installed 2011
• New Bauer Dive compressor 2011
• New Spectra Newport 400 water maker 2011
• New membranes for existing Spectra Catalina 300 water maker
• New inverter and upgraded electrical system