- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- South Coast, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 80,000 Tax Paid (US$ 104,000)
Charming De Jong Dutch-built steel tug yacht with single Ford diesel, two berths, heads and rugged good looks. Equally suited to inland or coastal work, she is just delightful.
Please contact Hugh Rayner at +44 (0)1590 679222
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: De Jong, Holland
Designer: De Elburger
LOA: 30 ft 0 in
Beam: 11 ft 2 in
Minimum Draft: 3 ft 7 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 7 in
Total Power: 135 HP
Engine Brand: Ford
Engine Model: 2720
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 135 HP
Number of single berths: 2
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised B.
Hull & Superstructure Construction:
- Steel round-bilged hull construction – painted blue.
- Steel decks – white painted – with beige Treadmaster non-slip pads.
- Steel wheelhouse – white painted.
- Protective rope fender.
- Varnished teak aft wheelhouse doors.
- Aluminium window surrounds.
- Aft cockpit finished in Treadplate – painted grey.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Ford marinised 135HP diesel engine.
- 3:1 reduction gearbox.
- Single lever throttle/shift engine controls.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours: c. 890 at August 2015.
- Cruising speed: 7 knots.
- Max speed: 7 knots.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Stainless steel propeller shaft.
- 4-blade bronze propeller.
- 12V DC electrical system.
- House batteries (12V).
- Start batteries (24V).
- 12V battery charger.
- Engine-mounted alternator.
- Shore power connection.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Pressurized cold water system.
- Single to engine room.
Grey & Black Water:
- Blackwater tank fitted.
- Discharge overboard or via deck discharge.
- Steering compass.
- Navigation lights and chart light.
- Stainless steel sink to galley.
- 2-burner Wallas diesel-fired stove.
- Manual marine WC.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Wallas heater to wheelhouse.
- Air heating to wheelhouse, heads and cabin.
- 4 x 12VDC to wheelhouse.
- 1 x 12VDC to heads compartment.
- 2 x 12VDC lights in owner’s cabin.
- 2 x 12VDC to aft cockpit.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Vee-berth on forward cabin, heads compartment to port, wheelhouse with child’s berth/seat to starboard, helm position to port and teak aft doors leading onto aft cockpit.
- Teak sole to wheelhouse.
- 2 x portholes to cabin.
- 1 x porthole to heads.
- 3 x opening windows to wheelhouse.
Interior Finish and Trim:
- Blue patterned upholstery to wheelhouse
- Cream surface countertops to galley.
- Cream bulkheads trimmed with mahogany.
- 3 x manual fire extinguishers.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.