- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Newport, RI
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 750,000
Stunning Judel Vrolijk design, beautiful dark blue hull with recently refitted carbon rig, comes with both hydraulic in boom furling main and furling jib. Many recent upgrades. This yacht is an exceptional fast cruising boat sure to turn heads. http://www.yachtsejaa.com.
Offered to co-brokers on a commission split of 50/50.
Cell phone, 1 860 460 5788
Please contact Bill Rudkin at +1.860.460.5788
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: JFA Builders
Designer: Judel/Vrolijk & Co
LOA: 82 ft 5 in
Beam: 19 ft 9 in
Minimum Draft: 11 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 11 ft 6 in
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 6LP-DTE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Number of single berths: 6
Number of cabins: 3
Note: All artwork, personal dive gear, personal foul weather gear and safety harnesses excluded from sail.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Aluminium alloy for hull, deck and superstructure.
- Hull Colour: Dark navy blue.
- Watertight bulkhead between forepeak and forward accommodations.
- Plumb bow.
- Counter stern with reverse transom.
- New barrier coat and bottom paint (2015).
- Bottom surveyed prior to new bottom paint.
- Teak decks.
Keel & Rudder:
- Lead ballast keel.
- Spade rudder.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Yanmar 6 cylinder diesel, turbocharged, intercooled, model 6LP-DTE.
- Transmission is ZF marine gearbox.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine, full gasket service done 2014.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Stainless steel prop shaft.
- 3-bladed folding propeller.
- JP3 rudder bearing, replaced 2013, along with steering cables.
- 2 x Carbon destroyer type wheels.
- Emergency tiller.
- Exhaust system is water injected.
- Bow Thruster, overhauled 2013 by New England Bowthruster, with new prop and door, Lewmar 300 SVT, hydraulically operated vertifically retractable, accessible from forepeak.
- Joy stick at helm.
There are two primary ship’s electrical systems. The first is the 24V from battery banks. The second is 220V AC and is supplied mainly by the shore power connection or from the on board generator, or by a DC to AC inverter.
- 24V/220V electrics.
- Two 24VDC battery banks (one house/service, one generator start).
- 12V DC start battery for main engine.
- MasterVolt 1500 W DC to AC inverter.
- Two Mastervolt 110A 220V battery chargers.
- Dedicated engine mounted alternator 175A.
- Generator, in sound shield, Westerbeke 20BED, 20.0 kVA, 220V/50 Hz.
- Generator fully overhauled – all gaskets changed, except for head. Compression tests conducted, endoscope inside cylinders, latching still visible. Heater exchanger, exhaust elbow and raw water pump all changed (May 2014).
- New generator exhaust, 2015.
- Plumbing system overhaul, with new hoses, 2013.
- Electric bilge in forepeak, 2 in mast bilge area, engine room, lazarette area.
- Manual pump in aft cockpit.
- Integral fuel tanks, double bottom, capacity reported at 1500 litres.
- One day tank, non integral.
- Two integral alum. water tanks, reported capacity 1400 Litres.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Two integral holding tanks.
- Sumps for each head and galley sink, connected to holding tanks.
- BG Race Package, June 2014 (most recent available).
- B&G gauges on the mast, 2014.
- Raymarine instruments, 2014 (GPS, screens).
- Raymarine radar dome, 2014.
- 2 x Raymarine chart plotters, 2012.
- Large flat screen TV in main salon and owner’s cabin.
- Cockpit speakers and system, 2013.
- Sat phone communications.
- MaxSea Nav. system on yachts PC.
- Refrigeration, five units, engine & shore power driven, all redone 2012/2013:
- In galley, one top load deep freeze and one refrigerator.
- Two upright refrigerators port side of galley, and one refrigerator/ice maker in cockpit table.
- washer/dryer, Meile, 2013
- Gimballed Force 10 sst 4 burner stove/oven.
- Dishwasher, 2012
- Solenoid shut off system for propane.
- Four electrically operated vacuum type fresh water flush toilets, ECO VAC.
- Hoses redone 2012.
- Two integral holding tanks.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Air conditioning, Marine Air Systems, and fitted with reverse cycle valve for heating purposes.
- Seven air handlers throughout the boat, each equipped with independent thermostat controls, except main salon with two on one control.
- Three compressors, total cooling 60,000 BTU’s.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Three guest cabins in total: two twin cabins in the midships section of the vessel and one full breadth master stateroom/double in the fwd section.
- The two twin cabins are also fitted with Pullman drop down berths.
- All owner/guest cabins have en suite heads/shower compartments.
- Crew cabin is aft to port of the engine room.
- Interior cushions, redone 2012/2013.
- Custom bed linens.
- Galley dishware/cutlery/pans.
- Main salon is amidships, and extends full width of the vessel.
- The galley and crew mess is found to stbd opposite the crew cabin.
- Nav station is in the aft portion of the main salon.
- The engine compartment is found beneath the center cockpit area and accessible from a door in the galley/crew mess.
- A forepeak is found most forward.
- Standing rigging, 2014.
- Complete mast service by Southern Spar (2014).
- Roller furler overhaul, 2014.
- New mechanical gear for in-boom furling; fly wheel replaced, 2013.
- New main sheet and halyards, 2015.
- Winches, all self-tailing:
- Base of mast, L66 x 2.
- Aft cockpit, L77’s x 4.
- Captive winch, LMS 600.
- Doyle mainsail (July 2016).
- A2 asymmetrical by Doyle.
- DOYLE SAILS - all 2011, Statis GPC, (laminated carbon/spectra strands).
- Code Zero.
- #1 spinn.
- #2 spinn.
- Forestay is Reckmann roller furling, serviced by Rig Pro 2014, hydraulic.
- Self-tacking jib.
- Southern Spars carbon mast and boom, fractional rig, keel stepped, four spreaders, painted white with complete rebuild of the in boom furling, new gears in 2013
- In boom furling, hydraulics.
- Navtec hydraulic backstay, vang and outhaul.
- New Gooseneck attaching boom to mast, done by Npt Shipyard
- Port and starboard lazarette lockers.
- Full hydraulic stern platform with carbon swim ladder.
- 4 x Fixed ports to starboard and to port (8 total).
- 8 x Rondal flush hatches on the main deck, forward of the coachroof.
- 4 x Aluminium framed clear hatches on coachroof.
- All teak hatch surrounds replaced, 2014.
- Hydraulics serviced 2015 with new hydraulic lines powered by PTO fitted on generator or by Lewmar Commander hydraulic power unit. All hydraulics on the boat run off this system.
- Hydraulics/PTO overhaul, 2014.
- Dive compressor, 2 bottles.
- Dive gear for two people.
- Inflatable paddle board.
- Snorkles, fins and masks.
- Custom cockpit table, with refrigeration and ice maker built into table.
- Tools and spares.
- Carbon passarelle.
- Extra swim ladder for topsides.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Hydraulic windlass, Lewmar, vertical type with gypsy and capstan.
- CQR anchor – 140lb.
- Secondary CQR 170lb anchor.
- Pop-up deck cleats.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Cockpit cushions, redone 2012/2013.
- Wheel covers
- New cockpit table (with refrigerator and icemaker), 2012.
- Up to date liferaft.
- Jack lines.
- 12 x Lifejackets.
- Flare kit.
- Fire extinguishers.
- Fire extinguishing system in engine room space.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.